4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

c._.99

Jul 19, 2017
did you found any resolution yet? Since i really want to try out but nothing happens after the game starts, just a blackscreen D:
I resolve it, I change the mode of compatibility, instead of Windows 8, to Windows 7

CONGO

Aug 29, 2017
Downloaded from 3 sources (MEGA, GOOGLE, etc.) - 7z says rar-file can't be opened as archive. Do I have another dumb moment?

never mind, newest version of 7z fixed it ...

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
nothing more than "next month". I think it will come either middle or end of it, otherwise he would have given out more details

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
since darktoz started his patreon 2 years ago this is the first month whith no game update usually he always give something at the end of every month , he is one of my favorite devs i hope this is not the beggening of something and that he will stay ambitious about his work as he always been .
You can read in his patreon that he has changed his initial objective, which is summed up in more delay for us, so I could say that if it comes out this month, which I doubt, it will come out on the 24th(he usually uploads it on Sunday), more than this date would mean, for me, that Darktoz is starting a route that we all know how it ends...

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes