4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

inferior dog

May 24, 2019
as written down its a event that occurs automatically ... it think after day 10 ... but you cant miss it...

its not useless ... when you give it to jazz or the owner of the blueOyster you will unlock a new room for the house of pain as well as the blueOyster...
thank you for reply but the problem is that my worship,pain tolerance,futanari and sisification skills are full bar but in spite of working in house of pain many times my endurance skill is not increasing and it stayed only 4 bar.and also reputation doesnt increasing it stayed in 6 bar only .I tried the ways in order to increase reputation to visit fox nothing happened and I paid money in once 6x25usd jazz and blue oyster .but no additional room opened.only 1 room opened almost begining of the game in blue oyster behind curtain,and 2ndfloor in house of pain.my energy and willpower is good and I have 3330 usd game period till now 5 hours .

inferior dog

May 24, 2019
thank you for reply but the problem is that my worship,pain tolerance,futanari and sisification skills are full bar but in spite of working in house of pain many times my endurance skill is not increasing and it stayed only 4 bar.and also reputation doesnt increasing it stayed in 6 bar only .I tried the ways in order to increase reputation to visit fox nothing happened and I paid money in once 6x25usd jazz and blue oyster .but no additional room opened.only 1 room opened almost begining of the game in blue oyster behind curtain,and 2ndfloor in house of pain.my energy and willpower is good and I have 3330 usd game period till now 5 hours .
and also that middletown school what is mean "you have gained +3" ?? and how can I see how much I gained and what I gained?this for what usefull?

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
haaa?

and also that middletown school what is mean "you have gained +3" ?? and how can I see how much I gained and what I gained?this for what usefull?
y do i get the feeling you are trolling? :rolleyes:

Reactions: reggamej

inferior dog

May 24, 2019
I mean I am talking about this game FemdomCity_MANTIS_01_Hotfix_Version and somebody know answers of my questions can share it??

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
unfinished transformation system :
skill rises through the glory hole and the transforming no , it is connected with other skills which are pumped elsewhere

Reactions: nanar

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
in this game, there was a problem with the transformation during sleep and when the player raised the skill to any faction , was that fixed?

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
wheres the original femdom city on f95? cant find it
I think this thread used to be for "demo" of femdom city and got turned into the femdom city: mantis thread once it was released. If you want the prequel unless i'm remembering wrong there never was more than the demo which you can get for free from darktoz website.

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Splashed the cash for you guys, Enjoy!

Week 1, Protagonist, Update

Ok, let us be quick: Week 1: 68/75 pictures
It was close and I almost made it, but I'm a little bit behind the schedule. I hope I can catch up in week 2 with the rest of the Captured by Dark Elves renders so that I can work on the implementation on week 3. Again, fingers crossed. A lot of dirty work to do ;)

Now, last week I opened a poll on what you guys would like to play as the protagonist, but I made a mistake giving them different hair and clothes, so your focus was on that instead of body type and physique. I will be a bit more detailed this time:
The Protagonist!
First of all, both models can look fairly similar, can use most of the bondage equipment I collected over the past years, both can wear feminine clothing and get sissified as well as have marks from whipping, caning and so on.
Model 1
We start with the first model who looks a bit older and more mature. The skin isn't as reflective, although I can work on that.
On the plus side, the posture when posing does look better most of the times, especially the shoulders.
I made this model a bit more muscular to show the difference, but I can morph out the muscles.

(even though much smaller, but Model 1 also has some shoulder issues)
The male clothing on this one conforms better, since he's a normal 3D male model.
Model 2
Our 2nd model has arguably the better, more reflective skin. He's also younger, but still has some muscles and is durable. It is an improved version of the current Femdom City model.
Posing on this one can be a bit harder, because model 2 is originally a female model. That makes it also hard to fit male clothes to him. Still, it isn't much of a problem.

(gave it a bit different lighting because of the skin)

(here you see a bit of issue with the shoulder. You see it in some femdom city renders as well. Don't know if that is really an issue for you guys or not).

So, now with the direct comparison, you can really make a good decision on what you like more, so please compare the pictures and then please vote for your favourite. It will determine how the protagonist in future games and artwork will look :). And really choose by preference! Both take a similar amount of work and rendertime.

That's it already. I will go back to rendering now and see if I can catch up some time for the next dark elf episode.
Stay kinky :)

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
He's basically divided progress into 3 weeks, the first one has now passed and there's two more to go. The first two weeks he will be working on renders for the update on Captured by the dark elves, and the last one he will be implementing dialogue and tweaking the game. We should expect a release in the end of July or early august. There's no final releasedate yet.

Reactions: Taimant
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes