4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
! C:\Users\win\Downloads\FCityMANTIS01HotfixVersion.rar: Unsupported archive format. Please update WinRAR to a newer version.
! C:\Users\win\Downloads\FCityMANTIS01HotfixVersion.rar: Arşiv biçimi tanınmıyor veya arşiv hasarlı
i upload winrar but cant work on 32 bit its for 64 bit
Try it does not have a problem with the archive and has a 32bits version.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
he did a public release of femdom city MANTIS today. Its now downloadable trough his website...
He also release several pics on his twitter account... he wrote a detailed description for itcho.io including some bugs as well as system requirements (64 bit only)

fyi ;)

nanar

Feb 8, 2019
he did a public release of femdom city MANTIS today. Its now downloadable trough his website...
He also release several pics on his twitter account... he wrote a detailed description for itcho.io including some bugs as well as system requirements (64 bit only)

fyi ;)
Thanks!!!

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
how can we grow our reputation? and does it make difference?
there are 2 main events which give you certain reputation. Meet roxy (underpass) and meet mother mayheem (event). Those will give you 10 reputation each. In all other cases you grow reputation slowly by working ...
After gaining some rep talk to crystal in the blue oyster... more isnt implemented yet...

If you are lazy you can also do some savegame editing ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-city-m-a-n-t-i-s-v0-1-darktoz.13828/post-1844704

Last edited:

bohannon

Oct 14, 2018
there are 2 main events which give you certain reputation. Meet roxy (underpass) and meet mother mayheem (event). Those will give you 10 reputation each. In all other cases you grow reputation slowly by working ...
After gaining some rep talk to crystal in the blue oyster... more isnt implemented yet...

If you are lazy you can also do some savegame editing ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-city-m-a-n-t-i-s-v0-1-darktoz.13828/post-1844704
Thank you. You saved me from making an effort, i will do it:)

ThePheonix

Apr 8, 2019
I've downloaded Femdom City mantis.
After the intro it says it continues after the last FemDom City. But which game is the previous game?

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
I've downloaded Femdom City mantis.
After the intro it says it continues after the last FemDom City. But which game is the previous game?
check out his website ...

There is femdom city (prequel) and femdom city mantis. So yeah its confusing, but why should it be simple? :p

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes