4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Futa? not really though is it? Lets see, you can go with the cops... no futa. Then the bar jobs, he literally has red say 'its unlocked but of course you can do standard bar jobs instead if its not your thing'. Its basically the balance to the pain room. The underpass toilet is completely optional. Basically if you go do the futa scenes (are they even futa as a point of order?) you kinda chose to do the futa scenes. Theres enough bs with misplaced tags as is (i even drunk shitposted on it).

And to be genuinely heartfelt and honest. No one quite throws me into subspace like darktoz. If youre playing these games for betrayed style animation and renders, okay. I get its not going to deliver. But if you've got serious sub tendencies, youre going to get swept up in these games. Its why his patreons are fiercely loyal i suppose. I even feel slightly terrible for downloading this and not waiting the two weeks to play it as i probably should. :)

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
nope. Its a "visual novel maker"/"Live2D" thing i guess already had that with other games i encoutered... the images itself are to little to contain a whole charackter... so they seem to be seperated in some way... i guess you need an extra viewer but dunno which one :(
Found a way to decrypt the images, checked quite a few sites till i thought about looking here again:
https://f95zone.to/threads/im-looki...m-visual-novel-maker-games.21914/post-1369490

works like a charm.

seems to be more futa then femdom right now.. a little odd becouse the game is called Femdom City, not Futa City.. having a few events with futa is alright but when it is the main focus for a femdom game then its not really femdom.. its maledom
Decrypted the images and did a quick count for each possible workplace :
Action: total of random scenes / of those scene with pov / intro scene (testdrives)
BDSM soft: 6 / 2 / no
Booklicking: 8 / 4 / no
Futa GH: 6 / 3 / yes
Sissy Service: 7 / 0 / no
BDSM hard: 5 / 2 / yes
Futa whore: 4 / 1 / yes(strapon)
School (each class) : 3 / 0 / no

So a total of:
6 (gh)+1(gh intro)+4 (futa whore) +3 (futa class) + 1 (futa corps) = 15 futa scenes
vs
6 (soft) + 8 (boots) + 7 (sissy) +5 (hard) + 1 (hard intro) + 1 (futa whore intro) + 3 (pain class) + 3 (worship class) + 3 (sissy class) + 1 (cops) + 1 (church) + 1 (crystal foot worship) + 2 (paying taxes) = 42 non futa scenes
now some of those should maybe not be counted (each class has 1 classroom scene, should count as 1 total not 1 each because boring) and in 1 sissy and 1 boolicking scene you actually serve a futa (if you know it, no cock is visible) still more non futa than futa.

What I find surprising is the lack of strapon scenes (a total of 2 and both not repeatable).

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Found a way to decrypt the images, checked quite a few sites till i thought about looking here again:
https://f95zone.to/threads/im-looki...m-visual-novel-maker-games.21914/post-1369490

works like a charm.

Decrypted the images and did a quick count for each possible workplace :
Action: total of random scenes / of those scene with pov / intro scene (testdrives)
BDSM soft: 6 / 2 / no
Booklicking: 8 / 4 / no
Futa GH: 6 / 3 / yes
Sissy Service: 7 / 0 / no
BDSM hard: 5 / 2 / yes
Futa whore: 4 / 1 / yes(strapon)
School (each class) : 3 / 0 / no

So a total of:
6 (gh)+1(gh intro)+4 (futa whore) +3 (futa class) + 1 (futa corps) = 15 futa scenes
vs
6 (soft) + 8 (boots) + 7 (sissy) +5 (hard) + 1 (hard intro) + 1 (futa whore intro) + 3 (pain class) + 3 (worship class) + 3 (sissy class) + 1 (cops) + 1 (church) + 1 (crystal foot worship) + 2 (paying taxes) = 42 non futa scenes
now some of those should maybe not be counted (each class has 1 classroom scene, should count as 1 total not 1 each because boring) and in 1 sissy and 1 boolicking scene you actually serve a futa (if you know it, no cock is visible) still more non futa than futa.

What I find surprising is the lack of strapon scenes (a total of 2 and both not repeatable).
ahh thx man just gave it a shot and it worked perfectly ^^
But there are also several scene i didnt even encouter in the game ... Whos the redhead in school ?
Also there seems to be several tv programs that i havent seen ingame so far...

The lack of strapon is true. There was more strapon contet in the prequel...

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
There is a strapon scene with the barkeeper, if you ask her to do a testrun. Don't think it was that much strapon content in the prequel either. Hopefully we get a strapon related job :)

The new job got voted in a poll (Futanari Whore), so there was most likely something with Strap-On as well but it did not get voted.

Everything is still optional, apart from general malesub content, so you can choose to ignore the futanari content all along. Which I would not recommend :D

@UncleVT : Yes, also some Tags are missing, while it is optional, it definitely deserves the Futanari Tag (and some others like forced feminization, if there is a tag for it. Rare fetish in a game)

Reactions: pabo

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
ahh thx man just gave it a shot and it worked perfectly ^^
But there are also several scene i didnt even encouter in the game ... Whos the redhead in school ?
Also there seems to be several tv programs that i havent seen ingame so far...

With the redhead I assume you mean the sissification teacher (dont think her name is mentioned), I also did not encounter the scene with her in the hallways (which I assume is continued with the scene with all 4 teachers in class and students actually answering). Maybe it's part of future content or special reqs at school: no money/stat=0/no energy/no willpower/did not pay the first tax/... I'm to lazy to check them)
There is only 1 TV scene, the (mocking) advertisement for his old game.

Reactions: Taimant

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
f4 i believe. Havent tested it. But that was the way with his previous games.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
There is a strapon scene with the barkeeper, if you ask her to do a testrun. Don't think it was that much strapon content in the prequel either. Hopefully we get a strapon related job :)
Everything is still optional, apart from general malesub content, so you can choose to ignore the futanari content all along. Which I would not recommend :D
sure there was. There was the repeatable in the house of pain, the admin office, one during interogation and a scene where jaager fucked her hubby and then chopped of his head... all missing now...

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
How do you disable full screen?
you switch to windowed in the right click menu. Sadly i seems to disapear after you do a savegame ...
You can delete your mantis folder in user to get it back...
https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-city-m-a-n-t-i-s-v0-1-darktoz.13828/post-1840558

f4 i believe. Havent tested it. But that was the way with his previous games.
nope doenst work... just f5 for saving and f9 for loading screen...
And savegame dont even have a time stamp -.-

Reactions: Darkarhon

Lufgt huron

Oct 28, 2018
Ok...so the game is at 5-10% right now. So we are to wait for it to be at least half done, till we can pass judgement. Because of this i ain't gonna say it is dissapinting. Have a side note he doing this alone. Even with the most advanced progs it would take weeks to make proper progress. The story is decent, but the quality of the animations are weaker. Its a sign of rushing. He wanted to please the audience, I guess. But while CbDE is a mostly story-driven game this is more like a "sandboxish" thing and the focus is lost more like in the details and "jobs" rather in the actual action. The content is deffinetly more. but the actual prouction value is a different thing.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
...The story is decent, but the quality of the animations are weaker.
Weaker than what? It's the same like in the other games. He takes 3-5 pictures and loops them. In every game. It's like his signature move.

The Futanari Job has about the best animations I've seen from him. The sissy school some of the worst. But overall it's really like always, like for example Captured by Dark Elves.

I think he should get rid of the PoV scenes, but that's personal preference and maybe because all his last games are like that his supporters asked him to do them.

Reactions: pabo and Taimant

Lufgt huron

Oct 28, 2018
Weaker than what? It's the same like in the other games. He takes 3-5 pictures and loops them. In every game. It's like his signature move.

The Futanari Job has about the best animations I've seen from him. The sissy school some of the worst. But overall it's really like always, like for example Captured by Dark Elves.

I think he should get rid of the PoV scenes, but that's personal preference and maybe because all his last games are like that his supporters asked him to do them.
Signature move? Seriously? But ok. As you wrote: personal reference. I honestly tought that he would make more frames. I mean In CbDE the writing at least gives a little "immersion". But "oh. well." It is far from finished. Even you wrote: "The Futanari Job has about the best animations I've seen from him. The sissy school some of the worst." I know he had a lot of work in the upgrade, this is not a valid arguing point, but i don't need to be a car designer to know when a car can be improved, despite i had some experience. He is decently improving, but at this point he is having his axe in a bigger tree. I want him to prove me wrong. Not that he have to prove anything, to be honest.

(P.S.: Did i soud offensive? I mean i tried not to, but you had to "defend" him...? or i dunno...)

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
i deleted my user/appData/local/Mantis folder now right click and menu work again for me...
Thanks, but didn't worked for me.
Edit : Found solution for windowed mode. One needs to go into game folder, than to open file named "package.json" in notepad, and in third row to change "fullscreen:true" into "fullscreen:false". Right click menu will not be enabled, but at least it is possible to play game in windowed mode.

Reactions: Taimant

Banciw

Jul 9, 2018
Im certain there are new scenes for the possible actions (spammed the old ones often enough and allready had some new ones om tje new version)
The house of pain 'upgrade' allready existed in the prior version.
Anyone know what was done to the png files to make them unreadable to normal image viewing programs? Would be nice to know if I had missed some scenes.

Go to the <user name>/AppData/Local/MANTIS/User Data/Default folder
Find the SaveGame_X.vndata file (where X is the savegame you want to edit -1 )
Open this with a text editor (something usable like notepad++)
Search for
Code:
  "VariableStore","$ns":"gs"
You should only get 1 hit, if you get more keep searching until you find something like:

Code:
"VariableStore","$ns":"gs"},["com.degica.vnm.default"],[*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number*,*number/null*,*number*,*number*, ....
these *number* are the things you want to change, afaik they stand for:
[energy, willlpower, day, money, worship, endurance, futanari, pain tolerance, sissification, reputation, UNKNOWN, UNKNOWN, money given to jazz, money given to hailey, ...

so change the values to things you like (i would not touch day and UNKOWN values though).

edit:
Hate that ESC closes this game.
edit:
added position of payment to hailey (blue oyster)
I tried this and all it does is freeze my game when I try to load it, is there something I missed or is there a limit for the number u can type.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
I tried this and all it does is freeze my game when I try to load it, is there something I missed or is there a limit for the number u can type.
i also tried it several times. Worked fine for me... i used max value of 100 for reputation, worship etc. as well as a cash value of 3000. Sure you changed the right values? If you changed the day count i am not sure what would happen...

Reactions: vrajeala100

Banciw

Jul 9, 2018
i also tried it several times. Worked fine for me... i used max value of 100 for reputation, worship etc. as well as a cash value of 3000. Sure you changed the right values? If you changed the day count i am not sure what would happen...
I'm positive I didn't touch the day, on my last attempt I just changed money to a 150. Was there something else I had to do before changing the values?

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes