4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
there is literally a button called "skip" showing up when scenes appear. you can also press control to skip.

But I got the fixed version as well and I can use the school now, even with my old saves.
Hmm, didn't see such a button but I'll give it another try. Thanks for the heads up about CTRL!

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Honestly not so much content assuming that it is a BIG update... is darktoz going to work on this and complete it ?

Last edited:

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
I'm surprised there's not much info about the "futa poll" that happened some weeks ago.

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
I've been trying every possible combination of scans on cheat engine, but absolutely no results. Anyone has any tips for money and energy? I could use a little less grind o_O

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
I've been trying every possible combination of scans on cheat engine, but absolutely no results. Anyone has any tips for money and energy? I could use a little less grind o_O
Open your save game in a decent text editor (not basic notepad) search for "$class":"VariableStore","$ns":"gs" (including all ") a little behind that there will be some numbers seperated by commas the 4th number should be your money.

For more details check this post.
(Save game location has changed since that post, it is now directly in the game folder, and take notice that the numbering starts at 0)

There are probably some new values after the 10th for the new content but energy, money and stats should be the same.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lifemare

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
Quick tutorial on the savegameediting...
Previous: https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-city-m-a-n-t-i-s-v0-1-darktoz.13828/post-1840046

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fullscreen/Windowed
Previous: https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-city-m-a-n-t-i-s-v0-1-darktoz.13828/post-1843872

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I cant seem to find the vndata

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Thank you Botopa I tried to edit the savegame before but couldn't find the right variables. That is very helpful!

Missed that post searching this thread...

Last edited:

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
does anyone have a save game of day 1 with max stats?
can't figure out how to do it with this game even with explanation :unsure:

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Biggest drawback is that next update we will see in early fall at best. I love Darktoz creations, but release frequency leaves much to be desired.
Feel you on that one. I've got nothing but massive respect for him. He's one of the dev's that's completely devoted to his work and it seems like he loves doing it. Rarely misses a deadline and is very transparent and up front about everything. Really impressive for being a one-man project.

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
I think I am missing something, I played this about a year ago and ended in the same place....sort of. Is there any new content or just remaking the old? Maybe I just didn't unlock enough, do you keep grinding away even though you come to the notice that the main story is only 30% done or something like that. I am to the point where you can't go to the administration building anymore.

Oct 10, 2017
I think I am missing something, I played this about a year ago and ended in the same place....sort of. Is there any new content or just remaking the old? Maybe I just didn't unlock enough, do you keep grinding away even though you come to the notice that the main story is only 30% done or something like that. I am to the point where you can't go to the administration building anymore.
yeah so you reached the end of the "story" for now. But the more you work on your stats, the more encounters you receive. Keep going to school, and the church. And don't forget to ask them what you can do for them.

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Is there any way I can view image files? I wanna see if I missed anything but Png files keep giving me errors.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes