4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
I bet he has set up several alarms throughout the night, so he can wake up every 10 minutes to check and delete leaked links, if any. Such a commendable dedication!
its offtopic but you can hire people, they will DDOS sites, harass uploaders, instant link takedowns

• Wow
Reactions: Nanorh

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
does any1 know how to edit the Savefiles? I progressed yesterday abit but it crashed and i lost like 1.5 hours of gameplay ._.

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
wanted to share it, saw it is already shared in here, so i will give you the Changelog/Scenes list:

Test Jezebel

Test Donna /

Test Elizabeth

Test Mother Mayhem

Test Hannah

Test Jezebel 2

Test Hannah 2

Final Mother Sinistra

Final Jezebel

Final Hannah

Final Donna /

Final Elizabeth

Ceremony

Dark Mother Prayer

Area Unlock - Behind the Curtain

(With/without darkmother)

Jezebel

Hannah

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Well I tend to choose the most evil route so obviously I chose "the dark mother", which is actually a red succubus. I got a scene with her after donating all my money. I want to know if there's more content if I donate even more.... edit: evidently not so nvm.
Damn, i see.

I thought the dark mother was the headmistress herself because she sometimes has these black eyes and the demonic look.

Reactions: chthonic_goat_666

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Well I tend to choose the most evil route so obviously I chose "the dark mother", which is actually a red succubus. I got a scene with her after donating all my money. I want to know if there's more content if I donate even more.... edit: evidently not so nvm.
How did you trigger the succubus scene? I have donated all my money to the church but nothing happens? Also am I missing something? I don't see any way to pray to her.

anubis1

Mar 14, 2019
How did you trigger the succubus scene? I have donated all my money to the church but nothing happens? Also am I missing something? I don't see any way to pray to her.
You just gotta keep giving money until a scene triggers. It's probably around 500 if I think about how much money I went through. Right now all she does is make you lick her boots. Which..c'mon darktoz, we have a ton of licking boots already.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
It was about 300$ when it triggered for me.

And it is for free when you choose the dark mother in the end of the path.

But no matter what you choose you have to go through all scenes of the church of kink first, which is about 20 scenes now, I think

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes