4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

tsuke

May 13, 2019
looks like 1 scene with kelly and maybe 4-5 scenes with the church? A bit underwhelmed with the update.

Im also not a fan of the required Grind here.

Throughout the game its been heavily implied that you should focus on one o the various service paths. Whether its through the one skill you get or because having a higher rating means more money. This means you tend to have an unbalanced stat distribution based on your chosen kink.

Now you are told you need them all at a certain level.

I wish it were a pass/fail based on the totality of your actions. Exp instead of needing a 5 in all 5 skills you could have 25 in one and still pass.

Seems like a cheap way to extend the game. I actually just turned on a tv show to make grinding for stats less boring. which is not something I want to be doing in an HGAME

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
So there is no real reason to choose the Dark Mother other than saving money, right?

You get a scene with Hannah or the other one and can still unlock the demon when you give money to the church!

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
So there is no real reason to choose the Dark Mother other than saving money, right?

You get a scene with Hannah or the other one and can still unlock the demon when you give money to the church!
Yes, you get her reveal scene that way as well. hanna will not talk to you anymore when you don't choose her

skraf

Sep 12, 2018
I really want to like this game, but due to the continual crashes it makes it very difficult. Has the author done anything to resolve this lately?

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes