4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Femdom Fiends [v0.49.51 Hotfix] [duck-x] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.73 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 222 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 204 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 2, 2018
This the real update? 72 hours passed? :O
I truly hope so. I did not update this page yet (the 72 hours didn't hit so someone else uploaded it), and the links are different from the links I gave my patreons, download at your own risk, personally I do not care that much about piracy (like this is literally a piracy website, it is mostly unavoidable) but I am 100% against malicious files; stay safe friends.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Femdom Fiends [v0.50.10]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Femdom Fiends [v0.50.10]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Femdom Fiends [v0.49.50]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Femdom Fiends [v0.49.50]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-08-13
Version: 0.50.10

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
Really enjoying the scenes with Ella. Also the new scene with Madison gives me hope for more foot domination/ worship.

I'm just wondering if the game ends up with you serving only one mistress or will it have a continued multi mistress servicing until the end. Hoping for the ladder.

May 2, 2018
What's with the different version number in OP and title vs the file names? A mistake?
1629057319254.png
Yeah a slight mix-up in the naming, I changed the name in the script portion of rp but not the options part which ultimately decides the name of the file- I was gonna fix it after the 72 hours but someone already uploaded it with the old naming, so no need to change it as it is not fundamentally game breaking.
Really enjoying the scenes with Ella. Also the new scene with Madison gives me hope for more foot domination/ worship.

I'm just wondering if the game ends up with you serving only one mistress or will it have a continued multi mistress servicing until the end. Hoping for the ladder.
Some scenes will be with a single mistress, other scenes will be multi mistresses. More does not always equal better, too much can saturate a scene. There are some content creators which make a scene with 3+ dommes in it that do not serve any extra purpose than the exact same scene with only 1-2 dommes. Extra dommes can enhance a scene if done well and in a way that makes sense. Imo shoe-horning extra dommes is not the right approach, compared to actually putting some thought into a scene and having an appropriate number of dommes for a scene.
After re-reading your question I am not sure if that actually answered your question though. Choices won't make you tunnel vision down one mistress, you can still have experiences with other mistresses or have scenes with 2+ mistresses, but if you dislike certain hardcore kinks you can skip around that content with the choices. More so the latter out of your two options. Perhaps that answers your question better.

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
notice the ntr tag is gone. did something change in the game? last i played you were oftered this weird role as cuck to a girl you weren't going out with.

May 2, 2018
notice the ntr tag is gone. did something change in the game? last i played you were oftered this weird role as cuck to a girl you weren't going out with.
Nothing in the game changed from the previous days. I do not recall adding an ntr tag then taking it away, I am not the only one with control over the front page and such so perhaps someone added it by accident so they deleted it.
this game , estate dominate n karlson gambit are the best femdom i have played great job
Those two are pretty decent games, I have actually had a few private messages with the karlson gambit dev, she is really nice

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes