4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
patreoncoverpng2.png

Overview:
You move into a new country for work. At your new home you live with several girls with ‘interesting’ tastes. Things start to get a little weird. Then your entire world gets flipped upside down when you get caught for embezzling at work. Now you are getting blackmailed to doing their bidding.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-05
Release Date: 2022-02-18
Developer: duck-x - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.59.50
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extra: ITALIAN TRANSLATION*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk. Also some these ports are not updated yet.

MaleM.png nicole.jpg 16a.png ella01.jpg 15.png amy01.jpg 15.png sadie01.jpg 22.png lousie01.png 25.png cleo.jpg Momma.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah don't feel bad its just the nomenclature regarding release versions, generally a 1st version of an uncompleted game would be .1. Downloading the game now, looks like my cup of tea!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I was thinking of 1.0 as a first released edition . I've seen many early access games on steam as such start at 1.0. But I do see where the confusion can stem from. I changed the title to the day rather than the version to perhaps make it clearer.
No worries, I think Steam requires a 1.0 release (this happened with the release of CoBD on the platform which led to confusion of here when the version numbers changed) but I'm no expert.

v0.1 is the ideal way to do it, then v0.2, v0.3 etc with letters to indicate bugfix versions (v0.1a)

• Red Heart
Reactions: johnytherocket

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
Femdom or how fear makes your fantasies more intense and real.

Good luck with the game developer, nice first impression here, I will keep an eye on it.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Oh yes my kind of game thanks man downloading this right now. I cannot wait to have a wankaothon later when wifeys gone to bed lol :) :p

May 2, 2018
change the cursor asap
Is the cursor not working or glitched in any way for you? Or are you against the specific aesthetic of the actual cursor?

edit: as lemon suggested I will try to make the cursor smaller if possible, if not then the default renpy mouse might make a comeback.
edit2: the mouse is now considerably smaller, much closer to the regular default mouse size. This will be included in the v0.1a hotfix if other issues are found, if not then it'll rock up in v0.2

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is the cursor not working or glitched in any way for you? Or are you against the specific aesthetic of the actual cursor?
It's too big and lacks precision. I've just checked and it turns out that the atual useable part is the same as the standard arrow meaning there are a shit-tonne of pixels that do nothing except block my view of the thing I'm trying to point at. It's a nice idea and, if you can reduce it to the size of the standard arrow then keep it but, otherwise, better to drop it imo.

May 2, 2018
Will this remain a kinetic novel or will we get some choices in the future.
This is an excellent question. For this project it will mostly remain a kinetic novel, with different endings at the finale. This specific project is more focused on the experience rather than the choices.

Reactions: bulifun
May 2, 2018
Some fetish are avoidable? Scat and cuckolding it's not realy my cup of tea
Story-wise it is unavoidable but I'll add a skip option for the extreme kinks (at the moment neither of those 2 fetishes are in the current build so you're safe for now anyways). Personally I am not a big fan of those 2 kinks either, but they fit into the characters that are associated with them. If there are any fetishes you don't like, even if it is more tame or vanilla, you can just spam the mouse button and go onto the next scene ;).

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes