4.80 star(s) 16 Votes
May 2, 2018
The game is one of the best femdom games here. I suggest you to change the pictures you posted though. They all have a grey background and it can make potential players think this game has no background scenery or different camera angles. When I first looked the images of the game I thought it was kind of a comic with no backgrounds and just text and decided not to dowload it. It was a couple of months later I gave it a chance and was impressed by the quality of the writing and the renders. Maybe I'm an exception but I wanted to tell you my opinion.
When I was making the launch page I was heavily torn between showing screenshots from the vn, showing screenshots without text and ui, and creating new images that are not present in the vn. Each had its own advantages and disadvantages over the others. I think the main advantage of creating the new images was that a lot of the characters were not introduced back then, and majority of the better femdom scenes were not done yet. It seemed better to just create a few simple femdom poses upon a modelling background with the names and fetishes of the main mistresses and protagonist then to show the very few scenes that were created at the time (practically spoiling the climax of the first release). Now that there are 9 days of content perhaps screenshots would be more viable. I'll consider adding screenshots adjunct to what is already there. Thank you for voicing your opinion, and thank you for your kind words about my work.

Reactions: KawaiiandOmoshiroi

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
It isn't really assignment based, it is content, class, and exam based. What do you mean resume the game I haven't stopped, it is just slower because if I am not home I cannot create content.
So when do you think you will be able to push out the next update at the latest?
Are you waiting until your exams are over?

Though it is good to hear from you and that you're still active on development.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
When I was making the launch page I was heavily torn between showing screenshots from the vn, showing screenshots without text and ui, and creating new images that are not present in the vn. Each had its own advantages and disadvantages over the others. I think the main advantage of creating the new images was that a lot of the characters were not introduced back then, and majority of the better femdom scenes were not done yet. It seemed better to just create a few simple femdom poses upon a modelling background with the names and fetishes of the main mistresses and protagonist then to show the very few scenes that were created at the time (practically spoiling the climax of the first release). Now that there are 9 days of content perhaps screenshots would be more viable. I'll consider adding screenshots adjunct to what is already there. Thank you for voicing your opinion, and thank you for your kind words about my work.
I think the grey cards should stay or be updated. It is great to read what fetishes the doms are into.
I wish more games did that.

May 2, 2018
So when do you think you will be able to push out the next update at the latest?
Are you waiting until your exams are over?

Though it is good to hear from you and that you're still active on development.
I am aiming for early October, I think that is realistic.
I think the grey cards should stay or be updated. It is great to read what fetishes the doms are into.
I wish more games did that.
I could just do both, grey + selected screenshots.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ant007 and ItzSpc

TransKelly89

Jul 25, 2022
There's no funky code in that section and no one has had any issues with that day before. Are you able to locate the file that is having an issue, perhaps the image got corrupted on your hdd or ssd? Are you able to save in other renpy games, because the saving mechanics are the same as any other renpy game, I didn't change it. Also do the quick saves also not work?
There's no funky code in that section and no one has had any issues with that day before. Are you able to locate the file that is having an issue, perhaps the image got corrupted on your hdd or ssd? Are you able to save in other renpy games, because the saving mechanics are the same as any other renpy game, I didn't change it. Also do the quick saves also not work?
Thank you so much for your feedback and help. I'm thinking that happened because my computer didn't have enough memory to run/ save the game. But since I deleted a bunch of games, I tried playing it again and it worked fine. No issues what so ever. I just finished playing it all the way through, until the next update anyways. I really enjoyed this game, lots of great femdom content, and a really great storyline. I love how all 3/4 sisters are Dominating him. I can't wait for the next update on this game. Thanks again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: johnytherocket

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
Man, your game so far is amazing, the quality of renders, the poses, the body and face's angles/expressions/lighting are at high pro level. The writing also as direct or long as it needs, i mean it has a great rythm with the visual action which is a quite rare talent to find this golden ratio in a vn, and it seems you have it. Seriously, at least consider to put some good time and make a quite big update, promising another one in a short-mid time after, because I'm sure you can attract a serious big audience of the genre, and make some good fair money. I believe in you, honestly, i think you have many talents and skills to make a top game and more of course. Be sure a lot of people who love femdom themed vns are highly anticipating for your next move;)

I hope the best with your courses and your life. Keep up and be good

Ps. Sorry for my english, not my native language obviously

May 2, 2018
Man, your game so far is amazing, the quality of renders, the poses, the body and face's angles/expressions/lighting are at high pro level. The writing also as direct or long as it needs, i mean it has a great rythm with the visual action which is a quite rare talent to find this golden ratio in a vn, and it seems you have it. Seriously, at least consider to put some good time and make a quite big update, promising another one in a short-mid time after, because I'm sure you can attract a serious big audience of the genre, and make some good fair money. I believe in you, honestly, i think you have many talents and skills to make a top game and more of course. Be sure a lot of people who love femdom themed vns are highly anticipating for your next move;)

I hope the best with your courses and your life. Keep up and be good

Ps. Sorry for my english, not my native language obviously
Don't be sorry, this was well written, quite fluent. Thank you, I try my best. You are probably correct regarding the audience gathering and marketing but money was never the main intention/goal for this project. Making a top game requires more skills than creating a vn, much more complex coding it required, although it does depend on what type of game exactly. If I were to make a game it would likely need to partner with someone that can code in the required engine (e.g. unity, rpgm, unreal etc.), as I do not have the time needed to commit to learning a new coding language on top of University and other life commitments. I would love to make a game of course, but realistically that may be too hard of a project to do solo, heck doing a vn solo is difficulty enough with rendering, image editing, video editing, sound design, music insertion, vn coding (inc. choices), writing, etc.

"Be sure a lot of people who love femdom themed vns are highly anticipating for your next move;) " Great Segway
To any of the people that are anticipated for the next move, here it is. New update is finished and on patreon atm (will be uploaded here when the pirates come and if not I'll post it here myself ~mid next week [standard FF regiment]), this time around I opted for longer animations (~1000animated renders) with a slightly lower than norm non-animated renders ~107. I think testing the waters with long animations is a good idea as day 10 is approx. the half way point of the vn, so the reception to this could change how the 2nd half of the vn is approached. This should in theory create a better outcome for the 2nd half.

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
Now, these are GREAT NEWS!!! I had no idea when i posted yesterday. I played the last free update long time ago. I just went here yesterday to see if there is any action in a loved, one of my best vn i played. And there it is! I'll support, no question about that, and whoever can should consider do the same even at minimum, if at least enjoys your work as i do. Its fair enough. I'm telling you, i love vns with femdom(but not only) and have played a lot, all the top ones and many others, and I'm not an easy-to-satisfy customer believe me:LOL:. I find yours one of the best, just not yet as complete about the storyline as some of them, but that is only matter of time το happens (well, and matter of inspiration of course but we know already you have that)

I know what you mean about creating a "game". No no, never involved myself, i just understand how greater project this is than a vn. When i said "top game" I was meaning top vn-game for now, but when i said "and more" i was trully meaning(and believing) anything, even a heavy game if you will take it seriously, with your skills , passion, dedication and personal interest and help on other technical sections of course, as you said. That's what i saw in your vn mate, its not an empty compliment, I'm honest. I saw responsibility, art talents, inspiration, high quality sense and taste, good variety, flow etc etc. Its also in the small details sometimes where you can see the difference and the extra work/care/quality of an author and the potentials as well.

Thank you so much for the good news, I'm so excited, also about what you are doing with the animations and can't wait to see. Hope this will be a great upgrade to our experience. Again, wish you the best!

• Red Heart
May 2, 2018
Now, these are GREAT NEWS!!! I had no idea when i posted yesterday. I played the last free update long time ago. I just went here yesterday to see if there is any action in a loved, one of my best vn i played. And there it is! I'll support, no question about that, and whoever can should consider do the same even at minimum, if at least enjoys your work as i do. Its fair enough. I'm telling you, i love vns with femdom(but not only) and have played a lot, all the top ones and many others, and I'm not an easy-to-satisfy customer believe me:LOL:. I find yours one of the best, just not yet as complete about the storyline as some of them, but that is only matter of time το happens (well, and matter of inspiration of course but we know already you have that)

I know what you mean about creating a "game". No no, never involved myself, i just understand how greater project this is than a vn. When i said "top game" I was meaning top vn-game for now, but when i said "and more" i was trully meaning(and believing) anything, even a heavy game if you will take it seriously, with your skills , passion, dedication and personal interest and help on other technical sections of course, as you said. That's what i saw in your vn mate, its not an empty compliment, I'm honest. I saw responsibility, art talents, inspiration, high quality sense and taste, good variety, flow etc etc. Its also in the small details sometimes where you can see the difference and the extra work/care/quality of an author and the potentials as well.

Thank you so much for the good news, I'm so excited, also about what you are doing with the animations and can't wait to see. Hope this will be a great upgrade to our experience. Again, wish you the best!
"I'm not an easy-to-satisfy customer believe me" I am the same, hence why I started this project, because at the time there were only a handful of high quality femdom projects (imo).
"just not yet as complete about the storyline as some of them" I 100% agree with this point, I am hoping by the end of the project it would be like a completed painting, rather than an unfinished work of art. Regardless FF is not story heavy compared to some other top femdom vns, my intention was to create experiences that flow with a coherent storyline. In future projects I would love to delve into deep interconnected storylines and threads.
"When i said "top game" I was meaning top vn-game for now" I misunderstood your initial comment then which is my bad. It is a rocky ride thus far but I want FF to be a top femdom vn when it is completed.
"Its also in the small details sometimes where you can see the difference and the extra work/care/quality of an author and the potentials as well." Glad to see that the intricacies of my art are seen and appreciated.
Thank you for your excellent comments and analyses, it was well thought-out. While I do love positive comments, if I ever do something wrong feel free to express your concerns too.

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
I know i know, sorry mate and people if i sound like a 5yo child waiting to open his xmas gift. Its because i feel just exactly like that! I hope tonight to get subscribed and download the new version, because im on the go right now. I will come back soon with more comments, be ready:LOL:

• Red Heart
May 2, 2018
Question: Will we ever get to shave the main character's legs?
I think I answered this question in the past or a similar one. A mild sissy route with Sadie or another character would likely involve shaving. One of the main reasons that the male characters tend to have hair is because without it they usually look like Ken dolls (with exceptions of course). This would not really be an issue in a sissy-type scene though. Note that I do not think that this would happen in the near future, but in the far future yes.

JM24

May 27, 2021
Dev how's your study going? Would you be able to find time to work on FF soon?

May 2, 2018
Dev how's your study going? Would you be able to find time to work on FF soon?
Studies are difficult, I spend more time at university and on placements than at home- but I do still manage to get work on FF slowly and steadily- finished the next update last night!

• Red Heart
Reactions: matissewan11

JM24

May 27, 2021
Studies are difficult, I spend more time at university and on placements than at home- but I do still manage to get work on FF slowly and steadily- finished the next update last night!
That's great! I have also just completed my master dissertation and now need to look for work. I wish you all the best!

• Red Heart

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
So, i played the last version(that is available on patreon only for little longer if I'm correct) starting from the beginning and without skipping anything (I will not spoil something i hope). I enjoyed it so much, even the content i played again. I realize again how good work you have done so far, i love it. Some fetish/scenes are so unique, shown for first time in a vn at least in this level, focus and details. Even some(very few) of them that are not in my cap of tea personally, didn't bother me at all,had excellent renders and where very well coated with the proper writing. All extreme scenes/kinks are avoidable anyway, so no one will get unwillingly shocked;)

I realize also that the game has a fair good length already. You said you are about the half of it atm (Very exciting that we will get another half of events with these adorable mistresses). The new content is not short, ok not huge either and, because the potential with all the different girls/types is huge, it seems like the prologue and first couple of chapters are only presented so far and mc can have so much more progress with the girls, especially with the secondary role's ones like Indie, Maria, Madison, Cleo and the sisters (so many things i could desire and imagine..i may suggest some later). The girls, as characters/types are so well diverse. That can easy secure the prevention of repeatability and guide you to develop further the path with each one of them.I mean even if the same fetish(feet for example) is involved with two different girls, each approach/scene is different and unique everytime. That is already happening with absolute success i must say and thank you for that, so don't be afraid of doing it again in the future. We love girl's feet, never boring to worship them all!:p

You said i only admire and compliment you and if something wrong i should tell. Ok, I'm just not sure how to describe it well, due to my poor English knowledge. I'll try. It's about the new animations. Too much discussion taking place nowadays about it. To be or not in vns, to invest in time/work or not, to make smaller gametime but with good animations or the opposite, etc.
Personally i have seen so many top games without any, and mediocre or even bad games with some surprisingly good animations. (By "bad" I'm referring only to the visual part, they may have a good story or writting). You see for example really bad renders, poorly executed, planed, decorated, lighted etc but somehow some smooth realistic moving animation lupes of some seconds. So, if you ask me what i prefer, i prefer for sure good renders over good or no at all animations, and of course all the rest that matters(good story, nice looking girls, variety, smooth gameplay, sounds and music etc) and the last of interest is if there are animations for me.

It is difficult to make "good" animations i guess, I'm not experienced at all, i know nothing technically. Maybe don't listen to me at all about this. But if you insist i could say honestly that the new animation(i refer to the the last, big one) was not at all bad, but it didn't excite me either. I believe it could be smoother, and it should be longer, with more frames or not necessarily, but to somehow last longer i mean. I don't know, maybe you could lupe some parts 2-3 times more before go to the next part, or even slow down the speed. You could circle the camera more also, for more angles like in indie's scene. It feels like it needs more luping parts(i repeat no new frames necessarily but ideally more frames also because the scene is/shoud be big, it's not just a kiss or a single move but a row of moves, so maybe frames too) and slower pace in my unexperienced eyes. You can even make it lupe all itself(before the last frame if is necessary, i guess it is in this case) and by a single click the player can stop the luping and force the last frame of animation, just an idea. I can see that you like to experiment on that, and that is very good. All the small old animations you have at the previews chapters as well as the new small ones are very good, perfect i can say, smooth, realistic and very enjoyable, especially the three, old and new, with Ella's feet (if not more of them i don't remember well) and the sex scene with indie.
So it maybe just need so many hours of work and experiments to make a good "longer" animation that you must consider if it worth it at this moment for you. I'm positive, truly believing in you, that you will master it if you insist and dedicate. You just decide the perfect time for it and the priority of the things to do.

I'm sorry if i bored you, i hope i made some sense with my bad english and that i was at least a little useful. I remain excited with your work and even more for the future of this great vn. Greetings my friend, keep up and thank you!

• Red Heart
May 2, 2018
So, i played the last version(that is available on patreon only for little longer if I'm correct)
Super correct- updated the game here just this minute! You made a lot of great points and I agree with majority of what you have written, thank you for taking time out of your day for the awesome analysis.

The day has come, next update, if there was an Olympic sport for slow updates I would probably be late to my own gold medal ceremony. Jokes aside thank you to all that stood by and supported me through thick and thin (mostly thick due to the studies :HideThePain:).

Enjoy everyone!

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes