4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
It was a small update and not being able to skip/avoid the cum scene in the bar was unfortunately gross but I'm personally just glad the game isn't abandoned, it's one of the better femdom games out there. This update to me was a pulse on a game I thought was dead so I'm hopeful the dev will have more time to work on it in the future.
bro she make you watch her get fucked by someone else the game hit the bottom

• Angry
Reactions: 0matika0

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
Game was never abandoned, the progress was just extremely slow due to real life reasons. To answer the Queen question: Soon but not very soon.
In your rating you mentioned that the grammar is a bit off; obviously I do not know which sentences you are referring to but in non-formal writing you are allowed to bend the rules of grammar for many reasons e.g. realistic conversation (although some people in real life speak with impeccable grammar) flow, shock/surprised etc. If this was an essay, research paper or thesis then of course you have to keep within the strict rules of grammar on top of the even stricter rules of the assignment/assessment.
If I did make a grammar error/spelling mistake that does not seem intentional feel free to screenshot that sentence and dm me so I can look over it a fix it. Renpy does not have an inhouse spellcheck or grammar checker so simple stuff is easy to miss.
why do you need to make me watch people fuck and Im just watching ..... I DIDNT EVEN CONTINUE AND I DELETED THE GAME SAD SHE WAS A GOOD FEMDOM GAME BE FOR CUM EAT AT THE BAR

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
A
I just like the dynamic of it, i also like other femdom but not stuff like licking others guys cum off or eating toenails, or toilet stuff... also if you think findom means randomly giving away money to anyone you are so wrong, lol.
AGREE

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
bro she make you watch her get fucked by someone else the game hit the bottom
Yeah, the cei and cuckold stuff is not my idea of femdom so I didn't enjoy it either. I'm hoping we won't see anymore of it or if we do it's optional. I still think the game has a lot of potential as a femdom game so I'm not so eager to abandon ship as you are. We'll see what the next update brings.

Reactions: Djsjcs
May 2, 2018
why do you need to make me watch people fuck and Im just watching ..... I DIDNT EVEN CONTINUE AND I DELETED THE GAME SAD SHE WAS A GOOD FEMDOM GAME BE FOR CUM EAT AT THE BAR
Idk what game you played but there was no cum eating at the bar, also didn't think someone would get this riled up over an optional sex scene
Yeah, the cei and cuckold stuff is not my idea of femdom so I didn't enjoy it either. I'm hoping we won't see anymore of it or if we do it's optional.
Was the bedroom sex scene not optional? Because I specifically wrote the code for that to be a choice.

Reactions: Gordon_79

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Idk what game you played but there was no cum eating at the bar, also didn't think someone would get this riled up over an optional sex scene

Was the bedroom sex scene not optional? Because I specifically wrote the code for that to be a choice.
Far as I can remember, I wasn't given a choice to avoid it unless you mean by closing your eyes.

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
It would be very interesting to see a cuck scene with Princess Ella. When her foot fetish and cuckold are combined, it could be very interesting (and hot), and from the dialogue with her it can be concluded that such a thing is very possible. I can't wait for the next update, and I hope this scene will be in it.

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
It would be very interesting to see a cuck scene with Princess Ella. When her foot fetish and cuckold are combined, it could be very interesting (and hot), and from the dialogue with her it can be concluded that such a thing is very possible. I can't wait for the next update, and I hope this scene will be in it.
why

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
One of the most worse games
If you don't like a game move along and find a game you like. I will never understand people that come into a thread and talk about how bad a game is.

Now if you want to give feedback on how you think it might be better that is one thing. But to just say it is bad is a waste of everyones time including yours and makes you look like a troll, unless you are one. In which case me responding is giving you exactly what you want attention.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If you don't like a game move along and find a game you like. I will never understand people that come into a thread and talk about how bad a game is.

Now if you want to give feedback on how you think it might be better that is one thing. But to just say it is bad is a waste of everyones time including yours and makes you look like a troll, unless you are one. In which case me responding is giving you exactly what you want attention.
Feel free to ignore him, most of the website already does.

He is a troll poster.

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022

Don't bother with this one mate. He is well known in almost all femdom games, doing in everyone the same. He doesn't look like, he is a troll. I really feel deeply sorry for cases like this. Ignore him guys, you almost all here know his acts already. Let's keep enjoying our favorite games and our lives without giving any attention to rudeness, hate and misery.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes