4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
The images in the OP are all vertical. Is the game vertical format? That would be very weird. o_O

May 2, 2018
The images in the OP are all vertical. Is the game vertical format? That would be very weird. o_O
Nope, they just showcase the main characters- the vn is in 16:9, 1920x1080.
EDIT: added a few snapshots of the vn to illustrate how the actual vn looks

Very, very small update. Go to bar, eat some toenails, game over. Was hoping for something more substantial. Also the kinks turn more and more disgusting, I was hoping for some findom content..
I get what you are saying but what you said was a bit disingenuous considering that you forgot to mention the whole last segment, and image/render wise it is fairly average (average image per day is ~115 if you consider 9.5 separate, day 10 update so far is 108 so really not far off. You may be experiencing recency bias as the last day [9.5]/update was 204, which is the biggest day and pretty much an outlier). This is excluding animated renders because if you did include them day10 would easily be the day with the most renders and it is not even close. Findom has already been explored a few times, heck depending on which choices you made your protagonist might not even have much finance to be dominated at the moment. The idea from the start was to start vanilla-ish in the introduction days and slowly creep into the more depraved shit, also to my surprise their seems to be a higher demand for those kinks and some people have been waiting patiently for those kinks to pop up. Regardless I cannot please everyone, everyone has different kinks and limitations.

Last edited:

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Very, very small update. Go to bar, eat some toenails, game over. Was hoping for something more substantial. Also the kinks turn more and more disgusting, I was hoping for some findom content..

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
It was a small update and not being able to skip/avoid the cum scene in the bar was unfortunately gross but I'm personally just glad the game isn't abandoned, it's one of the better femdom games out there. This update to me was a pulse on a game I thought was dead so I'm hopeful the dev will have more time to work on it in the future.

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
This is the best Femdom game on this site, I just wish the updates came a bit more regularly and were a bit bigger :cry:
But still I will take what I can get, glad too see u haven't abandoned this game, keep it up!

Since we have met every other main female character except the "Queen" head mistress of the house, can we expect to meet her soon? I really wanna meet her :oops: :love: :love: johnytherocket

Ella, Sadie and Nicole are the MVP's so far, love them, can't wait for the next update :p

May 2, 2018
This is the best Femdom game on this site, I just wish the updates came a bit more regularly and were a bit bigger :cry:
But still I will take what I can get, glad too see u haven't abandoned this game, keep it up!

Since we have met every other main female character except the "Queen" head mistress of the house, can we expect to meet her soon? I really wanna meet her :oops: :love: :love: johnytherocket

Ella, Sadie and Nicole are the MVP's so far, love them, can't wait for the next update :p
Game was never abandoned, the progress was just extremely slow due to real life reasons. To answer the Queen question: Soon but not very soon.
In your rating you mentioned that the grammar is a bit off; obviously I do not know which sentences you are referring to but in non-formal writing you are allowed to bend the rules of grammar for many reasons e.g. realistic conversation (although some people in real life speak with impeccable grammar) flow, shock/surprised etc. If this was an essay, research paper or thesis then of course you have to keep within the strict rules of grammar on top of the even stricter rules of the assignment/assessment.
If I did make a grammar error/spelling mistake that does not seem intentional feel free to screenshot that sentence and dm me so I can look over it a fix it. Renpy does not have an inhouse spellcheck or grammar checker so simple stuff is easy to miss.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes