4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
A phenomenal start! Wow! Well done.
I actually like the courser to be honest.

I have marked this game as a favorite and I am really looking forward to more content.

Do you by chance have a planned release schedule?

As a side note I see you taking feedback and criticism (even if I agree with some and disagree with others) genuinely and making changes based on that. You listen to the community, and make awesome material. You are a unicorn dev hehe.
Your artistic vision is explanatory (the cheerleader content was a very welcome surprise, loved it), I just ask you keep your vision while trying to listen to the community also. Too many devs get so worked up on feedback they lose direction and it ends up a mess.

Wish you all the best!

Screening

Oct 26, 2019
OK. I'm sure some will say that the site is full of what i'm going to ask for now, but it is NOT (or point me in the right direction please!): Can we have ALL THESE THINGS FROM THIS GAME [including the blackmail script] but reversed please into maledom as well?? Please and thank you.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
OK. I'm sure some will say that the site is full of what i'm going to ask for now, but it is NOT (or point me in the right direction please!): Can we have ALL THESE THINGS FROM THIS GAME [including the blackmail script] but reversed please into maledom as well?? Please and thank you.
Dude... what? I don't understand why people come to a game thread called "Femdom Fiends" and look for Maledom. Why?

Grootheid

May 9, 2020
Absolute amazing game with renders and animations I didn't want to end.
As you mentioned asking for suggestions,with any other women added to the game is their an option for a chubby or bbw Mistress/Goddess.

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
Looks pretty interesting, only thing is I'm hoping some of the more crazy themes are optional as they are a bit too extreme for the majority of people interested in the game (NTR, Human Toilet, etc).

FetusStomper

Dec 3, 2018
Looks pretty interesting, only thing is I'm hoping some of the more crazy themes are optional as they are a bit too extreme for the majority of people interested in the game (NTR, Human Toilet, etc).
Yeah like im all for the pegging,cucking,sissy stuff but any bathroom stuff is a no for me.

nanar

Feb 8, 2019
The basic stuff and the renders are TOP quality! at this point the only complain is the duration.The game looks promising.And that chastity cage af the mouse cursor seems to sugest male chastity will be a focus which is great as not a lot of games use that. Keeo the good work!

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Absolute amazing game with renders and animations I didn't want to end.
As you mentioned asking for suggestions,with any other women added to the game is their an option for a chubby or bbw Mistress/Goddess.
Thank you for your kind words. As for the chubby/bbw/thicc suggestion, I have thought of this when I was initial making characters, Louise was initially ultra thicc but the issue with that is, most of the high quality textures and morphs for these characters are designed for average and frankly below average weighted women. It would be hard for me to make a large character that is within the same quality as the other characters in the game.

Reactions: Grootheid

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
I'm not inherently against maledom, personally I do not think I can write maledom as well as I can write femdom. If a maledom creator wanted to partner up for a game where they do the writing/story and I do the renders I am open to that idea. But at this current time I don't think I will be making a maledom version, maledom monsters don't have the same ring imo. This could change in the future of course, but atm the 2 planned games I have in mind are more femdom centered. If you want good quality male dom games go to lastest updates, and put the tags male domination, then sort by likes, see what tickles your fancy.

Grootheid

May 9, 2020
Thank you for your kind words. As for the chubby/bbw/thicc suggestion, I have thought of this when I was initial making characters, Louise was initially ultra thicc but the issue with that is, most of the high quality textures and morphs for these characters are designed for average and frankly below average weighted women. It would be hard for me to make a large character that is within the same quality as the other characters in the game.

Thanks for responding and appreciate you trying. Yea closest I've found (which is not on your level of quality textures) was from the game My Emily (abandoned) which had a realistic look to even the minor cellulite. Anyways appreciate your work and keep it up.

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
I'm a sucker for femdom.. I can't wait for the dl to finish and for the dev, duck-x, to release more. Thank you so much.

Reactions: bulifun

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Amazing game! Looking forward for further updates. Very nice style. Maybe think about letting the animations loop instead of automatically progressing in some cases, like sex scenes? I would also personally love if it if spankings were frequently recurring (Especially as good as your publicly humiliating OTK one), as well as anal stuff. Maybe some slight switch opportunities where he can get some revenge against some of the girls, only to get the tables turned worse then ever before in response. Or trying to avoid responsibilites, making other girls do something for him, only to be caught and punished.
Everything was great and very high quality for a first release. Will really keep a close eye on this.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: johnytherocket

skeropo

Mar 18, 2019
Okay this needs like a million times more content cause this is great, definitely should add feminization option in future

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Okay this needs like a million times more content cause this is great, definitely should add feminization option in future
Thank you! I was thinking of adding feminization/sissification elements in Sadie's arch, although I don't think it'll delve as deep as other games, there are heaps of games dedicated to just that one kink/theme anyways

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes