4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
Gave it a try, currently there's like 15 minutes of reading with quite decent art and premise. I intentionally say "reading" instead of "gameplay", because the dev treated the term "visual novel" very literally. You don't make a single decision in this game, at some point it feels like you're about to make some choices, but then the game makes them for you. Disappointing. If you're not a fan of slideshows, you will not like Femdom Fiends.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Kinetic is ok if it is not with decisions that goes against common sense like in this story. I dislike that you do not have an option to disable fetishes in a config or at start. I don't think everyone likes every fetish included in the game and I think that for some some people some fetishes are a cause not to play the game. I did stop playing the game and deleted it when I came across scenes that for me are the opposite of erotic. And some things are just stupid like spending money just to speak with a house mate or spending 100s of bucks on a stranger you just met a day ago. There are three girls in the house and common sense is just thinking 'her loss' and ignore the bitch and not spend money that she talks with you. There are two friendlier girls in the house and with not having the spending spree the next day you would dodge the humilation in the gym and if the plot with humilation is wanted just let the MC take a nap and not wake up in time.

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Kinetic is ok if it is not with decisions that goes against common sense like in this story. I dislike that you do not have an option to disable fetishes in a config or at start. I don't think everyone likes every fetish included in the game and I think that for some some people some fetishes are a cause not to play the game. I did stop playing the game and deleted it when I came across scenes that for me are the opposite of erotic. And some things are just stupid like spending money just to speak with a house mate or spending 100s of bucks on a stranger you just met a day ago. There are three girls in the house and common sense is just thinking 'her loss' and ignore the bitch and not spend money that she talks with you. There are two friendlier girls in the house and with not having the spending spree the next day you would dodge the humilation in the gym and if the plot with humilation is wanted just let the MC take a nap and not wake up in time.
To be fair most of the fetishes in the game right now are not that extreme, there is planned content for extreme kinks that can be skipped/avoided but I don't think every single fetish in the game including tame ones should be skippable. If you don't like the general fetishes or themes then you should find another game, there are thousands of games on this site and others, surely you'll find something that fits your specific liking. The money problem you have is not really an issue if you got to the fourth day, or read the description; the main character embezzled tens of thousands of dollars, so spending a few hundred to not cause problems at the new house isn't that big of an issue in this context. Thank you for your perspective though, I'll take that into account.

Reactions: Pyreen and pabo

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Finished Day5, I updated the game for the patreon lads and gals. If the game doesn't get leaked (this is a pirate site after all ;) ) by the 25th of September then I'll just post it myself here for the general public to enjoy

bawus

Feb 24, 2019
Was expecting new characters on this update :-(. Where's Sadie, Cleotha and the Queen?

In any case good job! I have my eyes on this project ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: johnytherocket

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Was expecting new characters on this update :-(. Where's Sadie, Cleotha and the Queen?

In any case good job! I have my eyes on this project ;)
Don't forgot Louise too :p. I think story wise it would be a bit awkward shoving 4 new characters in on the same day instead of something more gradual and natural feeling. I'm glad you enjoyed it though.

Reactions: bawus

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Ah right, I was super interested in this game, but I remember in the preview I had a big issue with something. Is there a way to skip/block out the human ashtray one? I'm legit good with everything else, but I have a phobia about that. I'm just curious if there is a skip or filter option

Edit: Right, I can read. I guess there isn't going to be, I'm actually really okay with everything but that one thing . If its not like a major thing that happens all the time, I guess I can just try to skip past it really fast

Last edited:

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Ah right, I was super interested in this game, but I remember in the preview I had a big issue with something. Is there a way to skip/block out the human ashtray one? I'm legit good with everything else, but I have a phobia about that. I'm just curious if there is a skip or filter option

Edit: Right, I can read. I guess there isn't going to be, I'm actually really okay with everything but that one thing . If its not like a major thing that happens all the time, I guess I can just try to skip past it really fast
I plan to add some sort of skip function for kinks that are considered extreme by most people. The human ashtray kink will probably have only one erotic scene, I like to focus moreso on the kinks I have real life experience with.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Smart business decision to make extreme options avoidable. Having gentle/extreme options I think is the best of both worlds because I don't think any random "femdom" fans could easily and often agree what the word means! It got you at least one Patron. :)

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Smart business decision to make extreme options avoidable. Having gentle/extreme options I think is the best of both worlds because I don't think any random "femdom" fans could easily and often agree what the word means! It got you at least one Patron. :)
Thank you Tess for your advice and support. I love KG, I think it is a great project.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Femdom Fiends [v0.20.10] duck-x

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.26 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.25 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 153 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 135 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hey everyone!

Being honest, this is not for my taste but since I tried Estate: Dominate and I enjoyed it (grant it, with high hopes for some future retribution :devilish: ) and thought of trying this one as well.

I must admit that the renders, animations are fantastic and I know that this is a new game so it's only gonna get better.

This is for all of you that have similar tastes and are reluctant to try it as they won't dominate everyone and bend them to your will. This is really worth keeping an eye on and play it.

PS: Friendly advice for the developer: I understand the premise: embezzling and then you become a doormat.
However...the storytelling is awful. It's a pity to have such a game where you can see the work behind it and not create those scenes with good dialogue and especially, build up.
Like I said, it's not that type of a game where MC has a fairytale with magic dust spread on every women who will willingly suck any cock. This game deserves proper writing with proper build up suspense. During the story but especially right before a scene, during and after.
I hope that this won't come across as an insult but as a suggestion for improvement. I really appreciate your work!

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes