4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I tried the update and still by far my biggest issue is no choices. It really isn't a game so much as a visual novel. If that is your intent then ok, but having no choices hurts my personal enjoyment.

Reactions: Kripke

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Interesting how varied a bunch we are, I couldn't care less about pegging, and I like all the rest. I can worship and submit to a female without needing her to have a facsimile of a penis. But all the power to all of you, and I wish it for you to be a lot of pegging content in the game, as long as all the other femdom things are not impacted by it. I love the piss and scat content as well as the foot domination content, even the findom content. Lets not fight over who gets more of what they like. I trust the content creators and I merely hope their vision of a game aligns with mine. I won't ever try to influence them to make a game exclusively for me. That's why I am fine with games which have fetishes I don't care about as long as they also have some I do care about.

Last edited:
Reactions: pabo and noway1

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Interesting how varied a bunch we are, I couldn't care less about pegging, and I like all the rest. I can worship and submit to a female without needing her to have a facsimile of a penis. But all the power to all of you, and I wish it for you to be a lot of pegging content in the game, as long as all the other femdom things are not impacted by it. I love the piss and scat content as well as the foot domination content, even the findom content. Lets not fight over who gets more of what they like. I trust the content creators and I merely hope their vision of a game aligns with mine. I won't ever try to influence them to make a game exclusively for me. That's why I am fine with games which have fetishes I don't care about as long as they also have some I do care about.
I mean, nobody is saying it has to be an either or. I think its going to develop just fine with a balance just like you're saying. I think some of us who are looking forward to the pegging are just eager to see it happen, but yeah. Having one doesn't need to take from anything else, its all in the apparent (?) road map. Personally, I'm just happy when people aren't crapping all over each other's tastes.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Lotrios

Jul 2, 2017
Great game so far i like it i can't wait for the next update. There aren't many games like this that include a lot of fetishes that you want to see so what about other fetishes/kinks like:

-ABDL (infantilism ,adult baby ,age play, diaper fetish, mom role play -momdom)
-snot play fetish
-nose play fetish
-spit play fetish
-smell fetish (armpits, ass, pussy, feet...)
-raceplay
-ass worship
-exhibitionism
-ponyplay
-forniphilia
-enema
-vomit
-lactation ( drinking breast milk)
-mysophilia
-muscle fetish

Just for a thought, maybe some could be included in the game

• Wow
Reactions: Aseratrix

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Great game so far i like it i can't wait for the next update. There aren't many games like this that include a lot of fetishes that you want to see so what about other fetishes/kinks like:

-ABDL (infantilism ,adult baby ,age play, diaper fetish, mom role play -momdom)
-snot play fetish
-nose play fetish
-spit play fetish
-smell fetish (armpits, ass, pussy, feet...)
-raceplay
-ass worship
-exhibitionism
-ponyplay
-forniphilia
-enema
-vomit
-lactation ( drinking breast milk)
-mysophilia
-muscle fetish

Just for a thought, maybe some could be included in the game
Interesting list, I haven't even heard of some of these. I have previously thought about some of the suggestions like spit play and ass worship; although I will say right now that there won't be raceplay in this project..

Lotrios

Jul 2, 2017
Interesting list, I haven't even heard of some of these. I have previously thought about some of the suggestions like spit play and ass worship; although I will say right now that there won't be raceplay in this project..
Thanks for the reply, there's a lot other fetishes that you can search on the web , i mean even i don't know and like all of them but femdom is a pretty broad theme and majority of them can be used in the game

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
so played the whole thing not much stuff at the moment but i think it can be a good game i have some suggestions to what might be in the game basicly fetishes haha well i think alot of the girls could have ass kissing and facesitting scenes becuse like who dosent like that? ;) and alot of ass kissing with your boss and maybe her secratary (she says she is your freind...i dont buy it :D ) and pee/scat i know one girl will have that and thats awsome some ppl dosent like it i do but for the ppl that dont maybe make it so you can turn off some fetishes like cuckhold and stuff like that and if the girl is needed to progress maybe add a facesitting scene or just make it so the fetishes you have turned off just skips the scenes haveing a replacement scene would be amezing but it also means alot of work but you know this is just my suggestions i cant wait to see what the game will bring keep up the good work :)

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes