4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Hopefully everyone has been having a great NOvember thus far. Day 6 is completed, I updated the game for the patreon lads and gals. If the game doesn't get leaked (this is a pirate site after all ;) ) by the 27th of November (I really cut my deadline tight ) then I'll just post it myself here for the general public to enjoy. I am aware that a lot of people wanted this update to come earlier but unfortunately I am only a one man army, there is only so much I can do in one day, especially with family, social, university, and work commitments too. I appreciate everyone's patience, I know exactly how you all feel as I am also waiting on other people's projects to be updated. Lucky for us a lot of new femdom content seems to be appearing out of no where on f95, I am curious to see how they develop.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Hopefully everyone has been having a great NOvember thus far. Day 6 is completed, I updated the game for the patreon lads and gals. If the game doesn't get leaked (this is a pirate site after all ;) ) by the 27th of November (I really cut my deadline tight ) then I'll just post it myself here for the general public to enjoy. I am aware that a lot of people wanted this update to come earlier but unfortunately I am only a one man army, there is only so much I can do in one day, especially with family, social, university, and work commitments too. I appreciate everyone's patience, I know exactly how you all feel as I am also waiting on other people's projects to be updated. Lucky for us a lot of new femdom content seems to be appearing out of no where on f95, I am curious to see how they develop.
All of that is super fair, but will you do us a solid and give a change log or updated since last version? pretty please?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: johnytherocket

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
All of that is super fair, but will you do us a solid and give a change log or updated since last version? pretty please?
Only because you said pretty please ;). Ill give you a changelog as there is not update version in between day 5 and 6. There are spoilers in this changelog so if you care about that dont peak.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Only because you said pretty please ;). Ill give you a changelog as there is not update version in between day 5 and 6. There are spoilers in this changelog so if you care about that dont peak.
Ahhhh....getting close ^_^;

Jan 18, 2018
Niiice.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Femdom Fiends [v0.30.20] duck-x

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.71 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.69 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 149 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 132 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
all this hair on the first pic , it's disgusting , I hope one of the girl force him to wax all this ...

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Give a little bit
Give a little bit of your love to me
I give a little bit
I give a little bit of my life for you

Congratulations on a perfect job..

dk900

Dec 29, 2017
Is all blackmail and unwilling content? Or the protagonist can be willing or enjoy it?

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes