Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Femdom Fiends [v0.40.11] duck-x

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.33 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.31 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 173 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 156 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Femdom Fiends [v0.40.11]
Download:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
I am guessing the otk spanking at the gym isn't gonna be the only time Amy is gonna take you otk is it? Lol
I'd like to explore the other aspects of sadism and bdsm before doing another otk experience with Amy; it's already been done so it is not a high priority. If there's another otk it would be slightly different anyways, I don't want to copy and paste scenes e.g., if Amy does another otk scene she might use a paddle or a table tennis bat instead of her hand.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
I'd like to explore the other aspects of sadism and bdsm before doing another otk experience with Amy; it's already been done so it is not a high priority. If there's another otk it would be slightly different anyways, I don't want to copy and paste scenes e.g., if Amy does another otk scene she might use a paddle or a table tennis bat instead of her hand.
That is perfectly fine. Otk is just my favorite spanking position. Plus, it is your game so you put what you want in it.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes