4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Dear author, please correct the link to the Russian version. This does not work
Either the comment that had the Russian link was deleted, or the file was deleted. The Russian version is not done by myself as I cannot speak or write in Russian, people from the community make it and upload it (I think it was MAKeevchanin that did a few of the Russian translations).
I found some links via google searching up 'FEMDOM FIENDS [V.0.40.11] (2020) (RUS / ENG)'

These are unofficial ports/versions, not made by me, so I cannot promise safety of the files and/or of the websites. Download at your own risk. Let me know if you find a Russian version that works- then I can correct the link on the main/front page. Thank you.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

change log:
bugfixes--
-choice code revamped (if your choice is not being ‘remembered’ try starting from day 7 as that code was changed and saves do not always do well with change)
new content--
-Day 8 is complete with 182 non-animated renders, another big day
-Several hundred lines of new code; the effect of your previous choice is visible in this update
- New game menu design - if you have any issues with this design or you prefer the previous design let me know

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Game Updated- MEGA, Gofiles, and anonfiles!

FYI- the nopy link is not up to date as I do not have a nopy invite [they really need to give me one :HideThePain:] (Also I wasn't the one that uploaded the nopy link last time, that hero is anonymous)
- obviously the russian and compressed links are not updated either as they are done by third parties, we need to be patient for them (they are really underappreciated, send them your love <3 )

Last edited:

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Mega links are wrong, win is on mac and mac is on win
I am trying the links on an incognito tab and there are no issues so I do not know why you are getting mixed links. Originally they were mixed but I updated that before your post, perhaps the f95 servers a bugging :illuminati:

edit: interesting that it fixed now for you 45mins after last update- I did not anticipate a delay like that server-side- I'll keep that in mind next time around

Last edited:

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Game Updated- MEGA, Gofiles, and anonfiles!

FYI- the nopy link is not up to date as I do not have a nopy invite [they really need to give me one :HideThePain:] (Also I wasn't the one that uploaded the nopy link last time, that hero is anonymous)
- obviously the russian and compressed links are not updated either as they are done by third parties, we need to be patient for them (they are really underappreciated, send them your love <3 )
NOPY added

• Red Heart
Reactions: johnytherocket

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Femdom Fiends [v0.49.50] [duck-x] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 3.14 GB
Original Mac Size: 3.12 GB

Compressed Win Size: 166 MB workupload
Compressed Mac Size: 164 MB workupload
Compressed Linux Size: 169 MB workupload

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes