Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm personally more into Anett Kontaveit, Paula Badosa or Danielle Collins currently and, if we're talking former no. 1s/top players, I liked Sharapova, Caroline Wozniacki, Ana Ivanovic and Li Na quite a bit too, but yes, I suppose Serena would be the best in terms of raw power...

Also, pro tip: Women's volleyball is even hotter! :sneaky:
I never kept up on tennis but something tells me what those girls lack in raw power they make up for with technique. They would probably be better at spanking as they could smack a malesub's bottom hard without completely obliterating it.

I'll have to give Volleyball a look, perhaps we can find a femdom variant of that sport as well.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Lately I can't find any new game for my liking :(
Me too!: Often when I go to a game page, it says femdom tag. I think these are good games (with Femdom or FLR). And then it turns out that this means that she dominantly gives a blowjob or some kind of scene (not at all related to MC (and usually it turns out to be a lezdom)), or to get to the femdom scene I need to go through a lot of quests (and often these quests have or blowjobs or maledomes). And often in a femdom, there is both the inevitable maledom and blowjobs.-
-It's a pity that it is.
I would like to learn how to determine this by tags or description so that I can only select good games!

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Me too!: Often when I go to a game page, it says femdom tag. I think these are good games (with Femdom or FLR). And then it turns out that this means that she dominantly gives a blowjob or some kind of scene (not at all related to MC (and usually it turns out to be a lezdom)), or to get to the femdom scene I need to go through a lot of quests (and often these quests have or blowjobs or maledomes). And often in a femdom, there is both the inevitable maledom and blowjobs.-
It's a pity that it is.
I would like to learn how to determine this by tags or description so that I can only select good games!
Exactly! The method I use is to really look at the tags, some fetishes are simply incompatible with femdom. Sadly you are rarely enlightened as per whether the femdom is on a separate path or mixed with anti-climactic maledom escapades. Tags+description+preview pics usually gives it away tho.

For example I personally contacted the dev of Earn your Freedom and achieved that the dev put the maledom tag in, I couldn't achieve to take the femdom tag off tho, but I am satisfied with my compromise.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Disco Elysium is a non-traditional role-playing game featuring no combat. Instead, events are resolved through skill checks and dialog trees via a system of 24 skills that represent different aspects of the protagonist, such as his perception and pain threshold. In addition, a system called the Thought Cabinet represents his other ideologies and personality traits, with players having the ability to freely support or suppress them.

The game takes place in a large city still recovering from a war decades prior to the game's start, with players taking the role of an amnesiac detective who has been tasked with solving a murder mystery. During the investigation, he comes to recall events about his own past as well as current forces trying to affect the city.

Disco Elysium was written and designed by Estonian novelist Robert Kurvitz. It features a distinctive oil painting art style, and music by the band Sea Power.
It looks interesting, but it also looks like something powered by time. I would definitely try this one out. ...One more question tho: how on earth are you so up to date with such a wide variety of games?

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
It looks interesting, but it also looks like something powered by time. I would definitely try this one out. ...One more question tho: how on earth are you so up to date with such a wide variety of games?
I almost don't sleep. And I don't play RTSs :) And I if you have accounts on platforms like Epic Store and Steam it's rather easy to know what's new and what's coming, plus I occasionally check some studios to see what they're doing, like Red Thread Games for example.

TBH I usually spent more time on films/TV shows/games during winter (all day every day basically) as I work in a tourist business and most of my work is limited to april-october period, but starting this year I also took on a teaching job so I have considerably less time (I started playing God of War on Thursday and just yesterday I finished Alfheim quests, and I don't even try to 100% this game as I did with Shadow of the Tomb Raider earlier). Anyway, today I'm back to watching movies (that was the plan, but now I'm gonna check The Witch's Sexual Prison...).

Reactions: Aseratrix
Oct 25, 2017
imo Disco Elysium is the best video game ever released up until now. Yes, that's how much I appreciate the game. Nothing beats it.

Nice pfp btw. I should get one less lewd and more kino too.

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't heard of it before this thread began discussing it but what do you like so much about it?
The fact that the first 3 times I tried playing it, the game felt so huge and detailed that it actually kind of scared me. The sheer scope of the freedom to investigate in whatever way possible was intimidating to me at first. I kept catching myself grinning at the dialogue because it's so witty. This game plays like a book, there's tons of reading.

The game is 110% political, to the point where it feels like it was made as a political study first, video game later. And I love that.

Reactions: Mister_M

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
By the way, judging by pics and descriptions, escape from misantria and the witch's sexual prison should qualify for this list. Both of the games are in latest updates. The witch's sexual prison is a complete game while the other is an early dev game I assume.

• Angry

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
By the way, judging by pics and descriptions, escape from misantria and the witch's sexual prison should qualify for this list. Both of the games are in latest updates. The witch's sexual prison is a complete game while the other is an early dev game I assume.
Sure they might, but I am not ready to play them yet, if you did, then there is a method for suggesting an addition detailed in the OP.

• Angry

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Sure they might, but I am not ready to play them yet, if you did, then there is a method for suggesting an addition detailed in the OP.
I've tried Escape from Misantria and it's just stupid imo. First of all you're a stuttering, virgin shota, 2nd of all submission path ends before it even begins, 3rd of all 1st femdom scene (apart from some verbal humiliation) is giving MC a dominating blowjob, 4th of all the main plot resolves around the women being thristy to suck MC's magical cock, cause his sperm is so great (so they want to imprison him and milk him day and night). Rebel path - where it turns out MC can change into a cat by trying to lick his own balls - has h scenes during fights, I tried just one and there I could apologise for being a male and sniff feet. I don't know how many scenes more there is (there's supposed to be fart, pee, scat content), but I decided to stop playing after 1st fight (I also don't think it's balanced properly). If you want to add it to the list then I'll add that it's in dev, RPGm with RPGm assets and some rendered characters, with some typos, workable, but not very bright plot; MC is hetero male. Fetish variety I can't tell, I've only encountered feet sniffing, verbal humiliation, slavery.

The Witch's Sexual Prison. I'll copy what I wrote about the game on other thread:
The fact that MC refers to her 'master' and not 'mistress' really bothers me.
- It starts fairly well with chastity, some face slaps, trampling, but MC wants "to fuck her".
- Some foot worship, pet play, oral servitude and then...
- ...she punishes MC by having sex with him! (She's still in control, but it's disappointing outcome, even if predictable).
- But then there's piss drinking, so maybe not all is lost.
- btw there's almost no choices in the game, but there are def rebelious and submissive routes.
- but in the end her desire is to "fill her to the brim with semen" so I'm outta here...
[...] she knows magic so I assume she uses it to give herself a penis at some point (I suppose for one scene only). Apart from stuff I've mentioned in my previous post I also had whipping, mind control, pet play on my playthrough btw.

For the finder I can add that it's completed, MC is male, hetero, workable, but not great plot, VN with few choices and drawn pics, fantasy setting.

There's also new update of Neuvau and it continues this soft femdom route. This time MC is jerked in order for him to agree to being a sub. After some blueballing he gets to come. Three games, can't say I liked any of them. Gotta learn some languages now and then I'll play God of War I guess.

BTW New update of Nothing is Forever will be avaiable for patrons tomorrow.

Last edited:

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I've tried Escape from Misantria and it's just stupid imo. First of all you're a stuttering, virgin shota, 2nd of all submission path ends before it even begins, 3rd of all 1st femdom scene (apart from some verbal humiliation) is giving MC a dominating blowjob, 4th of all the main plot resolves around the women being thristy to suck MC's magical cock, cause his sperm is so great (so they want to imprison him and milk him day and night). Rebel path - where it turns out MC can change into a cat by trying to lick his own balls - has h scenes during fights, I tried just one and there I could apologise for being a male and sniff feet. I don't know how many scenes more there is (there's supposed to be fart, pee, scat content), but I decided to stop playing after 1st fight (I also don't think it's balanced properly). If you want to add it to the list then I'll add that it's in dev, RPGm with RPGm assets and some rendered characters, with some typos, workable, but not very bright plot; MC is hetero male. Fetish variety I can't tell, I've only encountered feet sniffing, verbal humiliation, slavery.

The Witch's Sexual Prison. I'll copy what I wrote about the game on other thread:
The fact that MC refers to her 'master' and not 'mistress' really bothers me.
- It starts fairly well with chastity, some face slaps, trampling, but MC wants "to fuck her".
- Some foot worship, pet play, oral servitude and then...
- ...she punishes MC by having sex with him! (She's still in control, but it's disappointing outcome, even if predictable).
- But then there's piss drinking, so maybe not all is lost.
- btw there's almost no choices in the game, but there are def rebelious and submissive routes.
- but in the end her desire is to "fill her to the brim with semen" so I'm outta here...
[...] she knows magic so I assume she uses it to give herself a penis at some point (I suppose for one scene only). Apart from stuff I've mentioned in my previous post I also had whipping, mind control, pet play on my playthrough btw.

For the finder I can add that it's completed, MC is male, hetero, workable, but not great plot, VN with few choices and drawn pics, fantasy setting.

There's also new update of Neuvau and it continues this soft femdom route. This time MC is jerked in order for him to agree to being a sub. After some blueballing he gets to come. Three games, can't say I liked any of them. Gotta learn some languages now and then I'll play God of War I guess.

BTW New update of Nothing is Forever will be avaiable for patrons tomorrow.
I'm still going over witch's sexual prison but I think you played escape from misandria with pee/scat/farting content off. I got pee/scat/farting scene by choosing to fight against the police woman and even in rebel path in the practice fight, I got pee/scat/farting content. It'll definitely have blowjobs but it also has toilet slavery and from the dialogues, there will be furniture play too. I suggest you try to fight the police woman. If you just obey immediately, you miss content with her.

• Angry

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I'm still going over witch's sexual prison but I think you played escape from misandria with pee/scat/farting content off. I got pee/scat/farting scene by choosing to fight against the police woman and even in rebel path in the practice fight, I got pee/scat/farting content. It'll definitely have blowjobs but it also has toilet slavery and from the dialogues, there will be furniture play too. I suggest you try to fight the police woman. If you just obey immediately, you miss content with her.
Yeah, now that you mention it I did turn the scat content off, but pee was on. Anyway, I didn't really like the plot enough to continue playing. Maybe in the future if I'll get really bored.

Reactions: Anonymous100

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I tried Boring Days, and...well, it was true to its name-sake. I managed to get a facesitting scene with the wife, but the whole click here click there for ages without much happening left me rather underwhelmed. Plus in my humble opinion, most of the "actresses" used are in that milf region of space which does not excite me too much. Those unnecessarily huge boobs, thick builds, and their rather advanced age, and the whole mommy vibe included, its just not too appealing for me.

As for the rest of the games mentioned above...sigh...too much focus on male appendages. No true scottsm...I mean no true femdom graced my eyes lately.

Last edited:
  • Angry
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes