Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Has anyone played Lucie Adult Game? It has THE tag, but I am unconvinced, to me it seems like maybe fd is between some of the female npcs only.
I assume the game has some soft femdom content. Will try it, but I have a lot of work today, so maybe I'll play it at night. Reagarding University: did it ever have the tag in the spoiler section? I don't remember tbh, but it's highly unlikely that the dev would cut the already existing femdom content from the game, maybe only that s/he won't add more. I assume it wasn't the most popular part of the game. Anyway, I'm gonna play the new update when the non-basic version will become available.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aseratrix

lyondijon

Dec 21, 2020
Is the list on thread´s first page ranked by popularity / quality or by which games came to mind first? I see Karlson´s
Gambit, Femdom City Mantis and Estate Dominate placed on top so I assume the higher up the better / richer the game seems content wise? Is this assumption right?

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Found a game The Fetish Detective here:
Unfortunately can't find anything about it outside of the Patreon page. It's got two volumes and the screenshots look promising but I'm not too sure yet. Anybody here tried it?
Looks interesting, but he wants a 10$ Patreon just to try it
Maybe he'll bring the price down or release more info in the future.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Is the list on thread´s first page ranked by popularity / quality or by which games came to mind first? I see Karlson´s
Gambit, Femdom City Mantis and Estate Dominate placed on top so I assume the higher up the better / richer the game seems content wise? Is this assumption right?
That was not the intention, its simply the games I played the most when I started the list. While they may coincide with some of the best ones [simply because I started the list with the games I knew and love], no ordering of any kind has been considered. So the order of the games is entirely random.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Wow, that looks like a game I would like, sadly its the first time I hear about it. Curious indeed. Maybe its more a collection of different femdom ideas only? In any case, if this was a game, it would be right up my alley. Even the girls are lovely, no over-sized boobs, no fat ladies, no "milfs", and lots of cruel domination.

View attachment 1624175

View attachment 1624194

View attachment 1624198

View attachment 1624200

View attachment 1624202
I liked the 1st and 4th photos the most!
In the 3rd photo, I really liked the shiny outfits of the girls!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Has anyone played Lucie Adult Game? It has THE tag, but I am unconvinced, to me it seems like maybe fd is between some of the female npcs only.
Just tried it. Not worth playing imo. At all. One of things we do is we teach a girl that when a client touches her thigh or smth without her consent she should be more understanding. Punch the fucker's face till he lose all his teeth would be my advice, but alas that option is not in the game. In general we have more vanilla and more maledommy options to choose from. At some point there's a little bit of lezdom, but MC quickly uses it to his own advantage and we can dom/blackmail the domme. And the plot is not that great too btw.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Just tried it. Not worth playing imo. At all. One of things we do is we teach a girl that when a client touches her thigh or smth without her consent she should be more understanding. Punch the fucker's face till he lose all his teeth would be my advice, but alas that option is not in the game. In general we have more vanilla and more maledommy options to choose from. At some point there's a little bit of lezdom, but MC quickly uses it to his own advantage and we can dom/blackmail the domme. And the plot is not that great too btw.
Thanks for your sacrifice :LOL:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Allan Trumbull Hey Allan! I see you even made your way to femdom-land in your great adventure as the hero and protagonist of "facepalm quest"! Be careful - if Aseratrix's comments trigger you so much you feel compelled to stalker-facepalm everything they say, the things you see here might traumatize your fragile male ego to such an extent that you'll never be the same again... :LOL:

If you stick around this thread for a while maybe we'll even regale you with presents like femdom art depicting scat, piss, whipping or trampling of male characters by cruel mistresses with blood and gore, and other things I'm certain you'll love, ;) so welcome to the community!

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Allan Trumbull Hey Allan! I see you even made your way to femdom-land in your great adventure as the hero and protagonist of "facepalm quest"! Be careful - if Aseratrix's comments trigger you so much you feel compelled to stalker-facepalm everything they say, the things you see here might traumatize your fragile male ego to such an extent that you'll never be the same again... :LOL:

If you stick around this thread for a while maybe we'll even regale you with presents like femdom art depicting scat, piss, whipping or trampling of male characters by cruel mistresses with blood and gore, and other things I'm certain you'll love, ;) so welcome to the community!
Maybe he's a closet femdom lover that's trying to act all tsundere against it to justify viewing femdom pics here. :ROFLMAO:

bobi67

Jun 8, 2019
I assume the game has some soft femdom content. Will try it, but I have a lot of work today, so maybe I'll play it at night. Reagarding University: did it ever have the tag in the spoiler section? I don't remember tbh, but it's highly unlikely that the dev would cut the already existing femdom content from the game, maybe only that s/he won't add more. I assume it wasn't the most popular part of the game. Anyway, I'm gonna play the new update when the non-basic version will become available.

According to the Walkthrough the last update ( 0.8.5) still has femdom scene , and it will continue in the next updates .

Reactions: Mister_M

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
There is a site, MeanBitches POV Slave Orders, that does a lot of POV Femdom scenes, centering around ass and pussy worship, and some foot fetish, some of their videos can be found online for free

Pretty sexy stuff if you enjoy POV femdom

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
According to the Walkthrough the last update ( 0.8.5) still has femdom scene , and it will continue in the next updates .
Aseratrix
I've played new update and indeed this soft femdom route continues and it's clear it will be continued. New update has a somewhat lenghty edging session with some bondage and clear hints at lezdom content.

And now mild spoiler for the future plans for Nothing is Forever, cause it seems there's going to be (confirmed by the dev) a 2nd femdom route in a game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes