Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I got lost in who is who, but yeah, being forced to lie just to keep it femdom, is rather unpleasant even in a game.
Yeah, though it suits her manipulative, rather evil character, makes sense she'd like to ruin MC's life. And Kim is the only Asian LI in a game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aseratrix

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be fair I usually do multiple playthroughs of games like Nothing is forever and I don't mind doing one where MC lies to protect Kim and winds up being her sub. That said, at least based of what I've seen in the first 2 chapters, she is already cheating on her boyfriend, and therefore I am a bit afraid that her femdom path might be leaning on NTR/culckoldry... (where you, not just her boyfirend, also end up being cucked after you involve yourself with her - if that's not the case, any extra femdom path is welcome!) Do you by any chance know when chapter 3 will become publicly available?

I got lost in who is who, but yeah, being forced to lie just to keep it femdom, is rather unpleasant even in a game.
You should definitely try out Nothing is Forever though, for all the professional chess games in it if not for the femdom! ;) :LOL:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
NTR/culckoldry
Well, according to the dev her cheating (btw the man we saw her with: she wasn't cheating her bf with him) angle is an opening for the manly route where MC will cuck/NTR her bf with her. While it's a possibility that she'll cuck MC too, the dev only confirmed that in contrast to Deb Kim will be more cruel and more into pain/humiliation than the more wholesome femdom (with Deb it's even when she'll go all out on MC there are some borders she won't cross [like ruining his public life or friendships] and after some more violent moments she'd probably offer some postcare, while Kim would be more focused on having fun being cruel and manipulative not caring about the MC and maybe even destroying him in the process).

The tier 1 update will be released 2 weeks after the current patreon release, don't know about the public one though. Also: any patron who paid 20 euros for a game (be it in one go as a tier 4 member or through supporting the game for a few months) will be treated as a patron tier 1 for as long as the updates will continue to be made and even if s/he stop pledging will receive links to the new updates when it'll be avaiable to tier 1 patrons.

You should definitely try out Nothing is Forever though, for all the professional chess games in it if not for the femdom!
There are 2 more games in new update btw!

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Well, according to the dev her cheating (btw the man we saw her with: she wasn't cheating her bf with him) angle is an opening for the manly route where MC will cuck/NTR her bf with her. While it's a possibility that she'll cuck MC too, the dev only confirmed that in contrast to Deb Kim will be more cruel and more into pain/humiliation than the more wholesome femdom (with Deb it's even when she'll go all out on MC there are some borders she won't cross [like ruining his public life or friendships] and after some more violent moments she'd probably offer some postcare, while Kim would be more focused on having fun being cruel and manipulative not caring about the MC and maybe even destroying him in the process).

The tier 1 update will be released 2 weeks after the current patreon release, don't know about the public one though. Also: any patron who paid 20 euros for a game (be it in one go as a tier 4 member or through supporting the game for a few months) will be treated as a patron tier 1 for as long as the updates will continue to be made and even if s/he stop pledging will receive links to the new updates when it'll be avaiable to tier 1 patrons.

There are 2 more games in new update btw!
I tried out the public version of Nothing is Forever a few weeks ago and every character is different that are not just generic characters there for existing. Tbf the hate fuck kink ( I forgot the girl's name) allowed us to be sub too. So, that was fun in a way. As long as Kim's femdom route doesn't make it mandatory for the MC to get cucked, I'd be fine with it.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Tbf the hate fuck kink ( I forgot the girl's name) allowed us to be sub too.
That was Emma. And yes, depending on our skills and how we treat others everyone has more dom, sub or somewhere in between content, dialogues etc., though obviously some LIs are more into dom, some are subs, some don't like this stuff at all. According to the dev most NPCs are talking with each other when we don't see them so they exchange some info about MC too, shaping their view on him. My only gripe with the game is that Deb should be made with Bri model :p

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020

Based on this answer I'm definitely looking forward to the Kim femdom route (a manipulative domme who is into pain and humiliation could provide a very interesting contrast to Deb, who obviously cares about MC and even tried to lift his spirits at the beach after he quarelled with Emma - tbh depending on how her route is implemented I might even like Kim more than Deb) and, as Anonymous100 pointed out, we did have some light submissive content with Emma and I was hoping for more after MC apologises and gets back on good terms with her. She's got a fiery temper, is an intelligent strongly-opinionated feminist who could lose plenty of respect for MC if she finds out why he got fired in the big city, and is quite competitive and turned on by winning arguments (I could see those traits fueling a dominant caning, CBT or whipping fetish, or some other form of violently putting MC in his place), so I'd seriously be pissed at the dev if not even with mostly sensible and cunning traits can we get a sub ending for Emma as well! I know the end of the story is probably many updates away, but I like Emma more than Deb personality-wise, (even though I'd say Deb is prettier) and I think not giving her a dominant path at all would be a wasted opportunity. I'm fine with waiting for that path to start even until chapter 5 or later, but hopefully we'll get 3 femdom routes in the end, not just 2! :giggle:

Anyway, thanks for all the info and I will seriously consider becoming a patreon supporter to get the update earlier, especially as we've just entered february so patreon won't charge me twice in less than a week... Cheers!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
depending on how her route is implemented I might even like Kim more than Deb
Kim might be more fun for a game experience, but IRL I'd much more prefer to meet Deb ;) I'll play Kim route as my 3rd playthrough I suppose to see her content.

Emma and I was hoping for more after MC apologises and gets back on good terms with her
I don't think dev will make 3 femdom routes (tbh I'm even suprised there are going to be 2). Depending on player's choices she will be probably more or less in control, but it doesn't seem likely (imo at least) that any kind of BDSM is among her kinks.

even though I'd say Deb is prettier
TBH I find Deb least attractive from the cast. Emma is my #3.

I'm fine with waiting for that path to start even until chapter 5
Dev said the game will probably have 8-10 chapters.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
leaning on NTR/culckoldry
BTW I don't know if you know that, but that sharing skill in Sen skill tree is not only for cucking MC (as sharing his gf with others), but also for MC being shared by more than one women. Dev didn't specify though if it's for open relationship type of thing or for specific h scenes or for both. Seeing that it's a part of Sen skill tree it should be somehow connected to femdom (as opposed to bull skill on Man skill tree).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LAKueiJin

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
So I just tried "Misantria" and for the little bit that's there it's actually kinda fun, especially if you like cats :ROFLMAO:

"Project Supremacy" on the other hand (One US $ on Patreon) is another boring RPGm with far too much verbage and not much else. Maybe it will get better with updates.

• Angry
Reactions: chuche108

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Femdom University 2, seems to be a graphic improvement.
To me it seems not as necessarily better graphics, but smarter graphics, in that it seems less an automated/replicated digital asset, and more like an actual drawing [although I don't know the process used]. It seems more "hand-drawn" which hopefully will allow for more personality, facial expressions, etc.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I'm giving Amoral Quest a try this evening - I dislike the art but it seems to be a solidly-femdom feet-focused game, so I'll take a look at it and write an entry for the list if I'm right and it has sufficient content.
Same here :D I'll finish working at 10 pm today and will dive into Foot Fetish World as the dev described it. Though seeing it's a demo I'm afraid there won't be much content.

And Reformed - for anyone who's interested and missed it - has a pure femdom route now (at the beginning of the game you choose between femdom and transdom/shemale versions). Game's pretty barebones atm, but the initial idea is solid.

And I hope Femdom University 2 will be more fun than 1. I got pretty quickly bored by 1, especially on mongirls routes with a lot of fighting (some fights were pretty junky too and twice I couldn't finish the fight cause of some bug).

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Same here :D I'll finish working at 10 pm today and will dive into Foot Fetish World as the dev described it. Though seeing it's a demo I'm afraid there won't be much content.

And Reformed - for anyone who's interested and missed it - has a pure femdom route now (at the beginning of the game you choose between femdom and transdom/shemale versions). Game's pretty barebones atm, but the initial idea is solid.

And I hope Femdom University 2 will be more fun than 1. I got pretty quickly bored by 1, especially on mongirls routes with a lot of fighting (some fights were pretty junky too and twice I couldn't finish the fight cause of some bug).
The fighting was unnecessary in the game [femdom uni] if you'd ask me, as well as the m-girls.

Also, what games is "Reformed"?

Reactions: Mister_M
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes