Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Anything, but French :eek: lol.

Ok, but try not to judge me too harshly, this is after all co-written with an AI, but do tell me if you liked it so far or not.

The slave of the college basement
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, tbh I don't like MC that much (and I'd prefer 3rd-person narration) and the fact that his gf smokes cigs is an instant turn off for me. Other than that it's a pretty solid story (though I wonder how it can develop since he's already a slave, seems like the rest will be a chain of femdom scenes one after another mixed with his musings about his feelings) and I can say that femdom scenes are pretty exciting (even though there's no way I'd willingly lick that mud :D ).

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
So, tbh I don't like MC that much (and I'd prefer 3rd-person narration) and the fact that his gf smokes cigs is an instant turn off for me. Other than that it's a pretty solid story (though I wonder how it can develop since he's already a slave, seems like the rest will be a chain of femdom scenes one after another mixed with his musings about his feelings) and I can say that femdom scenes are pretty exciting (even though there's no way I'd willingly lick that mud :D ).
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, I can understand all your objections. Writing in 3rd person is harder for me tho. Imagine how the story can evolve if the MC already licks mud off her boots. :LOL:

Reactions: Mister_M

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020

Ok, but try not to judge me too harshly, this is after all co-written with an AI, but do tell me if you liked it so far or not.

Loved the story so far! It starts a little bit more... abruptly than what I would go for, but this aspect is so you that I'm not that surprised! :LOL: And...

Imagine how the story can evolve if the MC already licks mud off her boots. :LOL:
Exactly! If you manage to somehow make this into, say, a 20 chapter story, I expect that by the end of it MC will have several limbs amputated, have become a urine conoisseur that can tell flavour notes in a girl's piss, maybe have one or two thoracic bones fractured from group trampling in heels/boots, a beautiful red tapestry of whip-marks on his back, signed by Naomi like a painting but with a branding iron, and basically just be a cum and piss receptacle for the female dorm inhabitants! Wholesomeness personified, am I right? :giggle: In all seriousness, as someone who likes reading really harsh femdom every once in a while, I think I'd enjoy more of this regardless of the specific direction it takes fetish-wise.

Also, while I find MC a little bit too immature and whinny for my tastes, (so I can't identify fully with him) I feel called out as my 2 biggest crushes in school when I was 13-14 were a girl called Naomi and another one called Erika, both of them blondes in my case, and the names of the 2 girls in the story being exactly that feels... a bit surreal and awkward? Dunno - I know you wrote this story for yourself first and foremost but it feels like you read my mind or something! :LOL:

• Haha

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Loved the story so far! It starts a little bit more... abruptly than what I would go for, but this aspect is so you that I'm not that surprised! :LOL: And...

Exactly! If you manage to somehow make this into, say, a 20 chapter story, I expect that by the end of it MC will have several limbs amputated, have become a urine conoisseur that can tell flavour notes in a girl's piss, maybe have one or two thoracic bones fractured from group trampling in heels/boots, a beautiful red tapestry of whip-marks on his back, signed by Naomi like a painting but with a branding iron, and basically just be a cum and piss receptacle for the female dorm inhabitants! Wholesomeness personified, am I right? :giggle: In all seriousness, as someone who likes reading really harsh femdom every once in a while, I think I'd enjoy more of this regardless of the specific direction it takes fetish-wise.

Also, while I find MC a little bit too immature and whinny for my tastes, (so I can't identify fully with him) I feel called out as my 2 biggest crushes in school when I was 13-14 were a girl called Naomi and another one called Erika, both of them blondes in my case, and the names of the 2 girls in the story being exactly that feels... a bit surreal and awkward? Dunno - I know you wrote this story for yourself first and foremost but it feels like you read my mind or something! :LOL:
So far the story entered with a bang, but an eventual chapter 2 would backtrack a bit and detail some of the features of Naomi, and give a bit of a context, I think.

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020

Very good, given the fact it was done using AI which tend to generate more useless things then great, i would like to read the rest for sure.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Very good, given the fact it was done using AI which tend to generate more useless things then great, i would like to read the rest for sure.
I would say 70% was me and only 30% the AI, but the AI can throw in some interesting curve-balls.

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
I would say 70% was me and only 30% the AI, but the AI can throw in some interesting curve-balls.
I like to write femdom stories, used to write some on MDFF, just for fun, when you mentionned it earlier, i decided to try writeholo earlier, and it ended very bad... but hey, i might give it another try later.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I like to write femdom stories, used to write some on MDFF, just for fun, when you mentionned it earlier, i decided to try writeholo earlier, and it ended very bad... but hey, i might give it another try later.
I think you need to use it like this: write a paragraph, then see what the AI offers up, if there is any interesting idea, edit it to fit your paragraph. Repeat. The AI is far from understanding context in my opinion. In fact calling it an AI, I think its an euphemism.

Btw, I don't think the story I wrote is very good, not compared to stories I read from others. I am really a novice when it comes to writing fiction.

Ps: Could you share the stories you already wrote?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
There used to be this YouTube shorts video that started circulating around the time of the Tokyo Olympics with the Kazakh volleyball player Sabina Altynbekova training and smacking balls with a lot of force where one of the top comments was from someone saying "imagine being spanked by her!!! :love:" and even had a long chain of tentatively femdomy replies! Can't find the original upload with the comments, but this was the . :sneaky: Girls who play volleyball professionally mainly train their hand muscles and deal with far bigger balls (that require more force to hit fast) than in handball, so can't see I don't share the OP's enthusiasm... :LOL:

Also, on a sidenote, while I also love sports-based femdom and lezdom, I NEVER liked gym-related content... :unsure: I think it might be because I kinda hate the subculture of most people that go to gyms. (like dudes that just wanna grow muscles and bang, corporates that do it as one of those cringy "teambuilding" activities or sometimes middle-aged women that do yoga and have that energy of moms that believe in "natural diets" and crystal healing - imagining any of these 3 groups is a literal boner-killer for me... :LOL:) I've even had it happen in the past to not be able to enjoy content in femdom erotica or games just because the domme was a gym trainer/owner, and I think it's partly because subconsciously I always thought of people who run gyms as somewhat fitting into one of those 3 stereotypes, not being too bright and also not being as competitive, passionate and exceptional at something as a domme who's a professional athlete! I don't think most people who like femdom have as much of a distaste for gyms as I do, which is why I'm curious to also hear your thoughts on the matter. Cheers!
That video sounds like an awesome watch. I imagine the power she hits that ball with could make a submissive's bottom sore for a week. I would really like to read through that comment chain you mentioned as well. I bet there are a lot of commenters there who think the way we do on this thread.

As for gyms. I have been a casual gym goer at Planet fitness a couple years ago. It was a pretty chill place where the staff were helpful and courteous. It sounds like you went to one of those gyms that are run by "Jock" stereotypes and intentionally try to appeal to and encourage that mentality. I personally like hot moms in yoga pants but I can see how the "Crystal healing mentality" can be a turnoff. I knew a girl with an amazing ass and almost always had a peeking pantyline when she bent over but she lost a few sexy points for her new age-isms. I've never been to or seen a Team building exercise so I cannot speak to that. I think overall there is a positive correlation between kink and the gym in that they both promote discipline and prime the body for better sex as well as endurance.

Yeah, I am with you on the gym culture thing. I would rather hike, swim, play some ball game, ping-pong, parkour [lol] anything rather than gyms. Gyms are in fact a sad replacement for time-consuming real fun, an artificial concentrate activity sold for people "just to stay in shape". They are the fast-food parlors of "health". They also tend to copy everything from the USA, they have that "Americanized" vibe. If you'd attempt to make a profile for an avid, male gym-frequenter, I wager you'd find many of these together: likes ugly dogs [bull terriers, pit-bulls, bully dogs, etc], hates cats, likes hip-hop [or very mainstream taste and almost always presents in these over-sized american football Ts of which he owns several], hates every martial art other than MMA, fantasizes about being a gangster, behaves mostly nicely and is very chatty, but secretly looks down on women [follows some sexist PUA philosophy], sees them as merely trophies, is narcissistic, obsessed with his own body [with secret homoerotic undertones], thinks he is bad-ass and a rebel while embodying his stereotype to a T. He most likely hates nerds, and sees introverted people as creepy, etc. In other words, its that whole imported American "jock" culture tied to it which I hate the most.
I haven't been to the gym since before the pandemic but I have to imagine this represents only a small (But very loud) minority. From what I have seen, diet and exercise has proven to build good character as well as better health. I have a sneaking suspicious that a lot of the people who act like obnoxious jocks are either being maligned by envious neckbeards or are cheating by using steroids (Which doesn't get talked about as much as it should be)

As for the PUAs *Shutters*, they are the worst. Not only do they run roughshod over their fellow man and cause psychological damage to women but they tear apart the trust of whatever community they take part in. Just look at that PUA who encouraged his viewers to use Mario Kart as an excuse to get a woman into their house. Talk about a dirty trick that can desecrate fond memories.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
That video sounds like an awesome watch. I imagine the power she hits that ball with could make a submissive's bottom sore for a week. I would really like to read through that comment chain you mentioned as well. I bet there are a lot of commenters there who think the way we do on this thread.

As for gyms. I have been a casual gym goer at Planet fitness a couple years ago. It was a pretty chill place where the staff were helpful and courteous. It sounds like you went to one of those gyms that are run by "Jock" stereotypes and intentionally try to appeal to and encourage that mentality. I personally like hot moms in yoga pants but I can see how the "Crystal healing mentality" can be a turnoff. I knew a girl with an amazing ass and almost always had a peeking pantyline when she bent over but she lost a few sexy points for her new age-isms. I've never been to or seen a Team building exercise so I cannot speak to that. I think overall there is a positive correlation between kink and the gym in that they both promote discipline and prime the body for better sex as well as endurance.

I haven't been to the gym since before the pandemic but I have to imagine this represents only a small (But very loud) minority. From what I have seen, diet and exercise has proven to build good character as well as better health. I have a sneaking suspicious that a lot of the people who act like obnoxious jocks are either being maligned by envious neckbeards or are cheating by using steroids (Which doesn't get talked about as much as it should be)

As for the PUAs *Shutters*, they are the worst. Not only do they run roughshod over their fellow man and cause psychological damage to women but they tear apart the trust of whatever community they take part in. Just look at that PUA who encouraged his viewers to use Mario Kart as an excuse to get a woman into their house. Talk about a dirty trick that can desecrate fond memories.
Well, I used to train TKD [ITF] for years, until university forced me to leave that path, but I haven't forgotten it, and I regularly practice it still. I see no reason to go to the gym [especially when it comes to character], I rather go and take a walk in the woods. As for the "jock" culture, that is frequently enough present in gyms to the extent not to want to go near one, even if not all of them are like that. Its just a matter of taste.

The aesthetics, atmospheres and styles which repulses me the most are typically embodied by: shopping malls, plastic corporate culture, jock and pua cultures.

I don't know if I classify as a "neckbeard" [in fact I possibly am, haven't shaven for awhile], but I never ever envied jocks. I envy scientists, artists, I envy good writers, I envy good musicians, good actors, skilled hackers, but never ever envied jocks, and I don't see why would anyone. Even the sexuality which they project is boring. And the equivalent plastic women they pride themselves of courting are equally - sadly - a vapid bunch. They deserve each other.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Unfortunatly, my laptop died on me years ago, i was still able to see my stories on MDFF, but the forum disapeard last year, and i fear with it, all my stories.
Many good stories were lost with the closing of MDFF, I loved that forum. Many, many great stories were lost :(

Have you thought about writing a new one based on the stories you lost, even if you don't remember them all?

I also would like to propose a game everyone!!!

Lets write a femdom story together using writeholo!

What I propose is this:

1. Someone starts with a paragraph or two
2. The second person takes the story so far and uses his ideas and writeholo for another two paragraphs
3. The third person takes up from there and so forth...

What do you think? I know it would require some participation, but it could be fun, and it would be something creative and maybe even funny.

We can even use the story I started, but its not necessary.

Ps: I wonder if I should continue the story I started? I would like some feedback from frequenters, so I can know if there is an interest to see it continued. If enough people want me to, I also welcome suggestions on how to make it better.

Last edited:
Reactions: kazhir

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I tried out a new life in submission today and damn, my expectations were blown. It doesn't have too much hard femdom yet but damn, the writing and story with the femdom is top-notch. It's called version 0.001 but if you forgot to read version number like I did and play, then you'd be hella shocked that it's only 0.001. In my opinion, if the quality remains the same and the dev doesn't abandon the game, this could turn out to be a masterpiece in the femdom genre.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes