Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Omg...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, the way the pixel models move is really great. It seems the shy librarian is already planning smth for her newfound puppy, though I'm curious how much time we can divide between her, judo training, I guess work and buying ingredients for cooking and probably more NPCs. I also hope that Leah will keep her word and make MC her bathroom mat (I could see MC serving her after every bath) :).

I just tried https://f95zone.to/threads/surrendering-to-my-crush-v0-1-bolskanlewd.107389/
It's in very early stages but it's off to a good start. Hopefully it won't become another forced Bi/Gay kinda thing, we'll see what happens.
I think the future tags shared on dev's Patreon suggest it will go more into forced bi, sissification kind of game, so I haven't even tried downloading it.

Reactions: Aseratrix

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
I also hope that Leah will keep her word and make MC her bathroom mat (I could see MC serving her after every bath) :).
Oh my yes, i think that scene was probably the best i ever saw in a game. I'm with you though, where will he find the time to do everything... i don't want to chose one girl over another...

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Oh my yes, i think that scene was probably the best i ever saw in a game. I'm with you though, where will he find the time to do everything... i don't want to chose one girl over another...
Regarding main LIs I don't think we'll have any problems, but with side-girls it seems there could be some juggling required, cause we'll be advancing not only relationships with them (and main girls), but also trying to level up skills (so judo is to some extent mandatory) and gain knowledge (library) and there's this rumors mechanic too. I only hope that buying ingredients for food won't take full 'after school' time slot.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Regarding main LIs I don't think we'll have any problems, but with side-girls it seems there could be some juggling required, cause we'll be advancing not only relationships with them (and main girls), but also trying to level up skills (so judo is to some extent mandatory) and gain knowledge (library) and there's this rumors mechanic too. I only hope that buying ingredients for food won't take full 'after school' time slot.
One solution is to simply increase the "after school" timeframe.

Reactions: Mister_M

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Well, me and some others did suggest to get rid of the 40-day time limit. The dev said that time limit is up for debate in the future. Does the rumours mechanic work yet? Other than the story event, I haven't seen the guy in the old storeroom.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Well, me and some others did suggest to get rid of the 40-day time limit. The dev said that time limit is up for debate in the future. Does the rumours mechanic work yet? Other than the story event, I haven't seen the guy in the old storeroom.
40 days may be a problem not cause it's too short time period but because it could be too long imo. It's 40 days per 12 girls meaning 480 days and the dev will have to write multiple scenes for every single day or at least most of them. I seriously can't see this happening. As Aseratrix wrote I think giving players more time after school could be a better idea. On the other hand dev seems to want to force players to make some choices and later replay the game with different ones. We'll see, I save the game before I enter any room so I should be safe :) And I don't think there's anything with rumors mechanic apart from the main story event.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I think the future tags shared on dev's Patreon suggest it will go more into forced bi, sissification kind of game, so I haven't even tried downloading it.
I saw the "sissification" tag, but that does that always mean forced bi? According to the tag definition page:
Sissification [Dressing a submissive partner as a woman and/or encouraging/training to act in a feminine manner.]
Anyway there's no bi stuff yet, hopefully there won't be unless the Domme brings in another girl LoL

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I saw the "sissification" tag, but that does that always mean forced bi? According to the tag definition page:
Sissification [Dressing a submissive partner as a woman and/or encouraging/training to act in a feminine manner.]
Anyway there's no bi stuff yet, hopefully there won't be unless the Domme brings in another girl LoL
No, but the dev on their Patreon wrote that the following fetishes are coming: crossdressing, cuckold, cum eating, forced bi and that the current tags are chastity, feminization, sissification, SPH, tease & denial, foot fetish and femdom. So for me it seems that some male-on-male action will happen sooner or later, and even if not this is not collection of kinks that I'm personally interested in.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
No, but the dev on their Patreon wrote that the following fetishes are coming: crossdressing, cuckold, cum eating, forced bi and that the current tags are chastity, feminization, sissification, SPH, tease & denial, foot fetish and femdom. So for me it seems that some male-on-male action will happen sooner or later, and even if not this is not collection of kinks that I'm personally interested in.
Me neither. But its ok, not every game must appeal to me. We got at least 1-2 games for us too as of late. I wonder what is happening with Ai Shield [Act 1c] [volbells] game? No update for the game for awhile now. And there are other games with some updates timely.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Well here something i wrote this morning, it's not a huge chapter though

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like it, but the action really kicks in even sooner than in mine, it would benefit from at least a bit of a buildup, but as a scene, rather than a story, its quite good.

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
I like it, but the action really kicks in even sooner than in mine, it would benefit from at least a bit of a buildup, but as a scene, rather than a story, its quite good.
Thanks, if any one wish to read it, with the second chapter i'll copy the link here for you.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Me neither. But its ok, not every game must appeal to me. We got at least 1-2 games for us too as of late. I wonder what is happening with Ai Shield [Act 1c] [volbells] game? No update for the game for awhile now. And there are other games with some updates timely.
On his Patreon he says that he is/was sick, so maybe that was a problem. I also see that there was a poll if his patrons want shorter but more frequent updates or longer but rarer ones, and I think I can guess which option won.

Yeah, with ANLiS and new update of NiF we didn't have it bad lately. Plus there's some other stuff, StarREQ added femdom content (though I wouldn't say it's a good game), there's this babysitter spanking game that appeared lately, though I don't intent to play it :) And since I'm not limited to femdom games I also liked new updates of Running Away, and to some extent initial release of Summer Heat. But the game I've been playing the most lately is God of War.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
On his Patreon he says that he is/was sick, so maybe that was a problem. I also see that there was a poll if his patrons want shorter but more frequent updates or longer but rarer ones, and I think I can guess which option won.

Yeah, with ANLiS and new update of NiF we didn't have it bad lately. Plus there's some other stuff, StarREQ added femdom content (though I wouldn't say it's a good game), there's this babysitter spanking game that appeared lately, though I don't intent to play it :) And since I'm not limited to femdom games I also liked new updates of Running Away, and to some extent initial release of Summer Heat. But the game I've been playing the most lately is God of War.
We should also get a short update on Town of Femdom in the next couple of days. Dominant Witches also released a small update. So, I'd say it's been a pretty good week.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes