Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
We should also get a short update on Town of Femdom in the next couple of days. Dominant Witches also released a small update. So, I'd say it's been a pretty good week.
Good to also know about Town of Femdom! (their last update was really short) I haven't played ANLIS yet as I've been caught up in other things, (heard in many places that it's a really good and long game for a 0.1 release, so I didn't wanna spoil the experience by trying it in a rush) and got started with the first novel of wheel of time series recently, but compared to January there's definitely more femdom content to look forward to in general! Slave High, the second (and in my opinion better) game made by the dev of Second Class, is also due to receive an update by the end of this month based on his last patreon post!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Oh, and btw I played new Boring Days update (yeah, I'm his patron again...) and it has new short, but sweet secret blackmail scene with humiliation and spit. Plus now Amanda (MC's wife) starts to explore her bisexuality so I'm hoping for lesbian cuckolding route for MC in the future. But in general it was another very small update.

Project Supremacy just went public. I am not sure what directions it will take, lets hope for the best.
Damn, I was going to finish writing my article now, but I guess it's femdom gaming time again :p

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Oh, and btw I played new Boring Days update (yeah, I'm his patron again...) and it has new short, but sweet secret blackmail scene with humiliation and spit. Plus now Amanda (MC's wife) starts to explore her bisexuality so I'm hoping for lesbian cuckolding route for MC in the future. But in general it was another very small update.

Damn, I was going to finish writing my article now, but I guess it's femdom gaming time again :p
I tried Boring Days, but I was bored after many days pass without anything happening.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Ok, Project Supremacy is clearly in the TOT-inspired genre so that raises my hopes up even more. I expect positive things but lets hope it doesn't end up with disappointment

Who is new blackmail scene with? Also any idea when it'll go public?

Reactions: Mister_M

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
About Boring Days one more thing, that secretary needs to get some femdom route, because she can only bring me coffee.

And why do people like busty and big tits so much anyhow?

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
About Boring Days one more thing, that secretary needs to get some femdom route, because she can only bring me coffee.

And why do people like busty and big tits so much anyhow?
The secretary is mainly for domme players (upto the last version I played). For sub route, the main and berlinda are the ones with most content. Tho for the maid, there's a lot of grinding require when I played it (Could have changed by now).

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
A new game with the femdom tag has been released today:
https://f95zone.to/threads/annoying-the-babysitter-demo-otk-productions.107597/

(I just noticed these games, haven't played them yet)
Looks like there are 2 games:
"Annoying the babysitter"
"Xmas Special Lady Claus and her Lazy Assistant"

"Xmas Special Lady Claus and her Lazy Assistant" ? I don't seem to see this one anywhere.
"Xmas Special Lady Claus and her Lazy Assistant"
(In the download link)
It looks like the last photos is related to this game

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I tried Boring Days, but I was bored after many days pass without anything happening.
It does require some griding (even though not as much as earlier), but I find the scenes and power play dynamics very hot. The models used (except for few) are not that great either, but since it's mostly text based and during erotic scenes he uses different women anyway I don't really care.

Who is new blackmail scene with? Also any idea when it'll go public?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know when it'll go public, but should be rather soon I suppose. Smth around a week I guess.

There are plans for the secretary. There's a poll for patreons which of the currently written by the dev routes should be developed 1st and it seems the next one is another maid update, then Jenny will become a major character and secretary is #3 on the list. #4 is sub+dom content in the club and the last one is a vanilla route with the neighbours. BTW I voted for Jenny.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
It does require some griding (even though not as much as earlier), but I find the scenes and power play dynamics very hot. The models used (except for few) are not that great either, but since it's mostly text based and during erotic scenes he uses different women anyway I don't really care.

I don't know when it'll go public, but should be rather soon I suppose. Smth around a week I guess.

There are plans for the secretary. There's a poll for patreons which of the currently written by the dev routes should be developed 1st and it seems the next one is another maid update, then Jenny will become a major character and secretary is #3 on the list. #4 is sub+dom content in the club and the last one is a vanilla route with the neighbours.
Wait that club scene was one of the events that happened early in the game. Does that mean, I'd have to start over yet again or does the dev have an alternate solution this time?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Wait that club scene was one of the events that happened early in the game. Does that mean, I'd have to start over yet again or does the dev have an alternate solution this time?
No, just go to the club and the scenes will be avaiable just like that (as earlier there's ascene with the girl who wants to give MC bj, and when you return to the club [and if you rejected said bj] the Rhea scene will be waiting). If you want to have a blackmail scene you must go to MC's bedroom though, cause then a new pop up menu will appear where you'll be asked if you want to unlock blackmail content/kink and/or rename MC and his wife.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
The secretary is mainly for domme players (upto the last version I played).
Apparently a path is being planned for the dominant secretary.
(On the characters page), at the secretary (about this path) while it says "Not implemented yet". (I understand "yet" that this should be in the future)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So I've played Project Supremacy for more than an hour and there's a lot of stuff I didn't like, but the QTE during fights just take the cake. It's enough to miss 1 QET during entire fight and no matter how much health MC has you lose (while watching long, repetitive scene). Man, that's so irritating. With ugly - for me - girls (I'm not into overly big breasted, big assed, big thighed women), poor English, scarcity of dialogue choices, luckluster plot (it's basically simplified Domina or ToT) and unnameable MC (very reminescent of ToT's protag imo) I can't say I have any desire to continue playing.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
So I've played Project Supremacy for more than an hour and there's a lot of stuff I didn't like, but the QTE during fights just take the cake. It's enough to miss 1 QET during entire fight and no matter how much health MC has you lose (while watching long, repetitive scene). Man, that's so irritating. With ugly - for me - girls (I'm not into overly big breasted, big assed, big thighed women), poor English, scarcity of dialogue choices, luckluster plot (it's basically simplified Domina or ToT) and unnameable MC (very reminescent of ToT's protag imo) I can't say I have any desire to continue playing.
Wow, this is sad, I hoped it would be better, and I completely agree about the big body proportions not being attractive.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Wow, this is sad, I hoped it would be better, and I completely agree about the big body proportions not being attractive.
I think the game will find it's players, I'm sure there are folks who'll find the girls attractive, but the first domina we fight against in some drawings has imo humungous ass and thighs. I'll try to cheat and defeat her with Save Edit to see what's next, but I guess even if I'll have 5000 hp if I miss even 1 QTE it won't matter (I think QTEs in this game could use 1-2 seconds more time; it doesn't help that I play with mouse and QTEs require keyboard so I lose some time at the beginning, but even if I fight using keyboard even if I manage to pass few QTEs I sometimes slip, and there's only one that after losing gives 2nd chance, the rest kills MC no matter what; in theory if I'd had max lvl I should be able to defeat her with 0-1 QTEs happening so it should be easy).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well, I used to train TKD [ITF] for years, until university forced me to leave that path, but I haven't forgotten it, and I regularly practice it still. I see no reason to go to the gym [especially when it comes to character], I rather go and take a walk in the woods. As for the "jock" culture, that is frequently enough present in gyms to the extent not to want to go near one, even if not all of them are like that. Its just a matter of taste.

The aesthetics, atmospheres and styles which repulses me the most are typically embodied by: shopping malls, plastic corporate culture, jock and pua cultures.

I don't know if I classify as a "neckbeard" [in fact I possibly am, haven't shaven for awhile], but I never ever envied jocks. I envy scientists, artists, I envy good writers, I envy good musicians, good actors, skilled hackers, but never ever envied jocks, and I don't see why would anyone. Even the sexuality which they project is boring. And the equivalent plastic women they pride themselves of courting are equally - sadly - a vapid bunch. They deserve each other.
That's also understandable, I mean a bad first impression can really sour and activity. Hiking in the woods is a great way to exercise and clear your mind as well. Plastic and fake cultures suck but tbh, I can't even remember the last time I've been to a mall. Thankfully so many things that we had to travel to are now availuable at our fingertips from the comfort of our homes.

As for being a neckbeard, I don't think you count. You are an intellectual and have some interests that overlap with neckbeards but you lack the attitude. You can have all of the other traits but if you don't have the arrogant, know-it-all attitude, you can't be a neckbeard (Even if you tick all of the other boxes). The attitude is essential... Or to put it another way:

OK, I played A New Life in Submission

I just took a brief look at this game and so far it looks interesting. It looks as though it will be a cross between Tower of Trample and Domina at first glance.

Reactions: Aseratrix
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes