Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I tried out a new life in submission today and damn, my expectations were blown. It doesn't have too much hard femdom yet but damn, the writing and story with the femdom is top-notch. It's called version 0.001 but if you forgot to read version number like I did and play, then you'd be hella shocked that it's only 0.001. In my opinion, if the quality remains the same and the dev doesn't abandon the game, this could turn out to be a masterpiece in the femdom genre.
I haven't tried it yet, but everybody seems to like it, so I will. I can't opine before I played it, I hope its good, but based on the prev pics I am not 100% certain I like the art-style. However, the art-style is not a deal-breaker, so I hope its as good as everybody says it is.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I haven't tried it yet, but everybody seems to like it, so I will. I can't opine before I played it, I hope its good, but based on the prev pics I am not 100% certain I like the art-style. However, the art-style is not a deal-breaker, so I hope its as good as everybody says it is.
While I got somewhat bored during the intro, the rest was amazing. This 1st release is mostly about feetdom and verbal humiliation (plus establishing the general setting and a little bit of beatdown), but the writing is great. For me it was really erotically stimulating (and well, I do have a foot fetish so that obviously helped) and atm I think it's one of the best femdom games ever, even at 0.1 version.

I am curious though about various routes and who we can interact with and what we can do and where, as it seems the game's pretty big, so some scenes/interactions list could be useful in the long run. Like I had a scene in Leah's bathroom, but I think I could easily miss it (maybe?) and I'm not sure if I didn't miss anything or how and which of my choices were influential. But yeah, I loved the game, gonna put in my sig now (shame the title is so long, had to delete 2 other games from my sig :p ).

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
While I got somewhat bored during the intro, the rest was amazing. This 1st release is mostly about feetdom and verbal humiliation (plus establishing the general setting and a little bit of beatdown), but the writing is great. For me it was really erotically stimulating (and well, I do have a foot fetish so that obviously helped) and atm I think it's one of the best femdom game ever, even at 0.1 version.

I am curious though about various routes and who we can interact with and what we can do and where, as it seems the game's pretty big, so some scenes/interactions list could be useful in the long run. Like I had a scene in Leah's bathroom, but I think I could easily miss it (maybe?) and I'm not sure if I didn't miss anything or how and which of my choices were influential. But yeah, I loved the game, gonna put in my sig now (shame the title is so long, had to delete 2 other games from my sig :p ).
Omg, I really hope I'll like it too. This many "flies" can't be wrong :)

Btw, I don't know if I have a feet fetish or not, so far I always interpreted foot stuff as linked to a sense of being "under", being dominated. I admit female feet are beautiful, so... but in principle, I always find erotically stimulating whatever a woman does which has a psychological effect of feeling dominated or humiliated. Is there a difference between foot-dom and foot-fetish? What do you think?

Ima gonna sleep now.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Is there a difference between foot-dom and foot-fetish? What do you think?
For me it is. I know there are people with foot fetish but who are not into femdom or any sub/dom play, they enjoy kissing, massaging feet and/or footjobsm, but dislike verbal humiliation that accompany foot worship in femdom. There are also games out there with feet scenes (kissing, etc.), but devoid of femdom. Footdom for me is a mix of foot fetish and femdom humiliation and I def. prefer footdom and A New Life in Submission has quite a lot of it.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
While I got somewhat bored during the intro, the rest was amazing. This 1st release is mostly about feetdom and verbal humiliation (plus establishing the general setting and a little bit of beatdown), but the writing is great. For me it was really erotically stimulating (and well, I do have a foot fetish so that obviously helped) and atm I think it's one of the best femdom games ever, even at 0.1 version.

I personally think the intro set up the starting vibes pretty well. I'm not a big fan of foot stuff. To me feet in adult games is just vanilla stuff but the verbal humiliation with each scene was what made me love it. The scenes were also just perfect in length for my reading style. Not too long, not too short. Just perfect for me. Also, yeah, it feels sort of like an open-world rpg when the main story isn't progressing. We can get skills and sometimes scenes if we are curious enough (not too much for now but a lot if you consider it's version 0.001). There's the library girl who is a shy girl that is embarrassed about her femdom fetish. Then there's the dojo girl who seems to genuinely try to help and you can learn fighting skills from her but she can loose control and get too rough during her training. You already can't see all the content in the number of days available right now. There's also the scene for loss to Leah which drastically increases your submission.

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I personally think the intro set up the starting vibes pretty well. I'm not a big fan of foot stuff. To me feet in adult games is just vanilla stuff but the verbal humiliation with each scene was what made me love it. The scenes were also just perfect in length for my reading style. Not too long, not too short. Just perfect for me. Also, yeah, it feels sort of like an open-world rpg when the main story isn't progressing. We can get skills and sometimes scenes if we are curious enough (not too much for now but a lot if you consider it's version 0.001). There's the library girl who is a shy girl that is embarrassed about her femdom fetish. Then there's the dojo girl who seems to genuinely try to help and you can learn fighting skills from her but she can loose control and get too rough during her training. You already can't see all the content in the number of days available right now. There's also the scene for loss to Leah which drastically increases your submission.
Yeah, I've seen all these scenes, so it seems I haven't miss anything. But I'm curious if Leah's bathroom scene (that starts with peeking) is smth that we can miss? And yes, for version 0.01 there's a lot of content, and I like the pacing, lenght of scenes and dialogues too. I also don't think feet scenes are smth hardcore, but since I have a foot fetish I find these scenes pretty arousing and the way they were portrayed in this game (with great amount of verbal humiliation [smth I also greatly enjoy] and rather well transmited smell of her sweaty feet) was absolutely awesome. I even kinda hoped they'd be longer, cause my MC got hooked on her feet pretty fast ;) I think I got pretty high sub score, I believe that the only choice I've made that gave me affection pts instead of sub pts was when we meet Leah in the kitchen.

Regarding intro: I think my boredom/slight irritation could be stem from the fact I wasn't really hooked with this game at that point in time. The introductory scene was ok, but I thought I'm getting into another quickly made RPGm game with 5 minutes of content so I was quite eager to get there. But in retrospect I agree the intro is very well made and thought out, gives many informations and is a great mood setter showing that we're not going into quick fap fest, though I still believe it could be a little bit shorter. But since we can save after it even when replaying the game we don't have to repeat it.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
For me it is. I know there are people with foot fetish but who are not into femdom or any sub/dom play, they enjoy kissing, massaging feet and/or footjobsm, but dislike verbal humiliation that accompany foot worship in femdom. There are also games out there with feet scenes (kissing, etc.), but devoid of femdom. Footdom for me is a mix of foot fetish and femdom humiliation and I def. prefer footdom and A New Life in Submission has quite a lot of it.
Yeah, I completely agree.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Indeed, a very high quality game.
I hope there will be some more kinks in the future. If the focus stays that much on feet, I might not be motivated enough to play through the whole story.
There will likely be pegging. I found a scene where MC discovers that Leah has a strap-on in her wardrobe. There will likely be puppy play too considering the shy library girl was reading "lover on a leash"

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
There will likely be pegging. I found a scene where MC discovers that Leah has a strap-on in her wardrobe. There will likely be puppy play too considering the shy library girl was reading "lover on a leash"
And probably some armpit worship looking at dev's Patreon page. I also suspect that martial arts lessons will lead to more beatdown or beatdown-like scenes. It's also possible that every girl will have some central kink, I find it unlikely that we'll have 12 main girls and some additional ones with only foot content.

Dec 9, 2017
Indeed, a very high quality game.
I hope there will be some more kinks in the future. If the focus stays that much on feet, I might not be motivated enough to play through the whole story.
there were already a few teasers for future kinks, like when he searches her room and finds "something". Pretty funny how he made the mc react to it.

• Haha
Reactions: Anonymous100

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
there were already a few teasers for future kinks, like when he searches her room and finds "something". Pretty funny how he made the mc react to it.
Yes, I saw this and the other indicators.
Still, the current game looks like it is 90% about feet.
I just hope that the different girls will have really different fetish preferences.
Of course, nothing wrong about foot fetish focused games, but I might not play them, especially if they are RPGMaker games, where you cannot fast-forward easily and most of the time you have to repeat from start after serious updates.
Typical borderline case for me was Harshville. This awesome game just had barely enough other fetishes for me to play it.
But when a game starts that much focused on feet, I'm not so sure about how much other kinks we will see.

Also the author was mainly active in the threats of the games Katalist, Tower of Trample and Gladia. Non of them are to my liking. I'm not a big fan of actual fights mechanics in erotic games.

Nevertheless, I will continue to follow the development, since it is out of question on a very high quality level. And I like games with developing femdom relationships. Maybe this will be the case.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Yes, I saw this and the other indicators.
Still, the current game looks like it is 90% about feet.
I just hope that the different girls will have really different fetish preferences.
Of course, nothing wrong about foot fetish focused games, but I might not play them, especially if they are RPGMaker games, where you cannot fast-forward easily and most of the time you have to repeat from start after serious updates.
Typical borderline case for me was Harshville. This awesome game just had barely enough other fetishes for me to play it.
But when a game starts that much focused on feet, I'm not so sure about how much other kinks we will see.

Also the author was mainly active in the threats of the games Katalist, Tower of Trample and Gladia. Non of them are to my liking. I'm not a big fan of actual fights mechanics in erotic games.

Nevertheless, I will continue to follow the development, since it is out of question on a very high quality level.
Foot-dom, as we just discussed with Mister_M, is not simply foot-fetish. As long as the girls behave dominantly, I have no objections to the preponderance of them expressing it with their foot. I never think of trampling or licking foot as merely a foot fetish, but more like an expression of dominance by the girls and an expression of servitude by the sub. I also would like it if the game would express femdom in many more ways. But luckily I can enjoy some games more limited to one aspect of femdom, for example Mistresses of the Forest was mainly foot focused, but it was great nevertheless. That being said, I am with you in hoping that the game will have a more "holistic" view of femdom, rather than a hyper-focused one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still haven't played it yet tho, I plan to today. I will also relay my honest opinion when I do.

Last edited:

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Foot-dom, as we just discussed with MIster_M, is not simply foot-fetish. As long as the girls behave dominantly, I have no objections to the preponderance of them expressing it with their foot. I never think of trampling or licking foot as merely a foot fetish, but more like an expression of dominance by the girls and an expression of servitude by the sub. I also would like it if the game would express femdom in many more ways. But luckily I can enjoy some games more limited to one aspect of femdom, for example Mistresses of the Forest was mainly foot focused, but it was great nevertheless. That being said, I am with you in hoping that the game will have a more "holistic" view of femdom, rather than a hyper-focused one.

The problem I have with the notion of "foot fetish" in the context of femdom is, that for me its crucial, that the feet I am worshiping are attached to a woman [I want to serve the whole female, not just her feet or her ass, etc], who expresses her dominion over me with the act of me worshiping her feet. In fact, I don't interpret my licking of her feet as worshiping feet, but rather worshiping the woman herself, via submitting myself to her desire for me to kiss, lick or endure whatever she does to me, including with her feet.

Foot fetish is something which can be entirely outside femdom [there exist - to put it lightly - anti-female individuals with foot fetishes, even some serial killers had a foot fetish, but they were certainly not into foot-domination by females - foot fetish can be a fixation onto feet as feet, at the expense of the entirety of the female, and entirely outside the idea of her expressing her dominance over you, or humiliating you with making you serve her that way], something which is alien to femdom, where feet/foot/shoes, etc are not the final goal, but merely possible tools of expressing femdom, just like anything else in a femdom context: be it cunnilingus, facesitting, spitting, toiler slavery, slapping, spanking, kicking, beatdowns, whipping, riding, biting, etc, etc, etc

Once again, being clear on some concepts would make all the difference in the world.

When a certain focus, like feet is not to someone's liking within femdom, it usually means he or she does not feel a powerful sense of submission through foot related activities [wich is slightly odd given that 90% of femdom material contains it to one degree or another, since it is so intuitive that being "below" someone is readily expressible through being literally "down there"]. I completely understand the sentiment tho, I myself like variety in femdom expressions and I also have some expressions which leave me rather cold, such as pegging, or spanking. A game's femdom containing only spanking or pegging would be very boring for me as well.

I still haven't played it yet tho, I plan to today. I will also relay my honest opinion when I do.
I don't want to start any discussion about all the femdom definitions, tastes, etc.

If femdom is icecream and the kinks are the flavors, you might say, femdom foot fetish is chocolate ice. And all I'm saying to this forum of ice cream fans: "Hey guys, it looks like it's 90% chocolate ice cream. Hopefully there will be some other flavors added in the future"
Some people might find it a valuable information.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I don't want to start any discussion about all the femdom definitions, tastes, etc.

If femdom is icecream and the kinks are the flavors, you might say, femdom foot fetish is chocolate ice. And all I'm saying to this forum of ice cream fans: "Hey guys, it looks like it's 90% chocolate ice cream. Hopefully there will be some other flavors added in the future"
Absolutely. And I agree. I just took the oportunity to expand on some of the concepts involved, but I completely agree. I also would like it if there were more generalist femdom games. And your ice-cream analogy is brilliant.

Reactions: noway1

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017

There definitely will be. Not just with other women, but also with Leah. Dev confirmed that.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Absolutely. And I agree. I just took the oportunity to expand on some of the concepts involved, but I completely agree. I also would like it if there were more generalist femdom games. And your ice-cream analogy is brilliant.
You have an very analytical view on the genre and the psychological constraints, as well as an elaborated taste profile and the ability to express all those.
Hence, Not sure, if the analogy is really brilliant. But thank you for the kind words.
(btw, I'd predict that this is one of the games you like more than I do, although I surely share your favorite games)

There definitely will be. Not just with other women, but also with Leah. Dev confirmed that.
Awesome. I was looking for such an information, but didn't find some statement like this. Thank you.

Reactions: Aseratrix

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
Many good stories were lost with the closing of MDFF, I loved that forum. Many, many great stories were lost :(

Have you thought about writing a new one based on the stories you lost, even if you don't remember them all?

I also would like to propose a game everyone!!!

Lets write a femdom story together using writeholo!

What I propose is this:

1. Someone starts with a paragraph or two
2. The second person takes the story so far and uses his ideas and writeholo for another two paragraphs
3. The third person takes up from there and so forth...

What do you think? I know it would require some participation, but it could be fun, and it would be something creative and maybe even funny.

We can even use the story I started, but its not necessary.

Ps: I wonder if I should continue the story I started? I would like some feedback from frequenters, so I can know if there is an interest to see it continued. If enough people want me to, I also welcome suggestions on how to make it better.
Is it ok to post stories here, or would it be better to create a new place for it, i did write a chapter this morning.

• Love
Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Is it ok to post stories here, or would it be better to create a new place for it, i did write a chapter this morning.
Its ok here, simply put the main story text into spoilers, I would love to see stories, if its femdom, it should belong here.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes