Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
So, I finished Amoral Quest and surprisingly it has about one hour of content (expected much less when I saw it's a "trailer" - some 0.1 games you can finish in 15 minutes...), and I'd say it's definitely list material! So far it only has some socks sniffing, feet, trampling and facesitting content, the last 2 only accesible as battle moves, but I won't write an entry for it yet as the dev said they'll keep adding fetishes (and probably enemies and girls you might romance at school) in future updates. The game draws... a lot of inspiration from Katalist, (the main story is extremely similar) and has, in my opinion, worse art and definitely worse English and rather basic dialogue, but I think the dev is new so I'm willing to look past that and give the game a chance. (and it does also have some enjoyable content)

If you like games like ToT, Katalist or Domina you should probably give it a try, but don't go into it expecting the same quality! The characters that currently have erotic scenes are 2 schoolgirls, Zoe and Kaitlinn, as well as the witch "Enigma" who you will meet as part of the main story. That's about it for now!

EDIT:
needs a lot of polish (and proofreading).
YES! As in, I was in a good mood today so my inner grammar nazi did not take over completely and I gave in to the masochistic instinct of playing all of it, but it does definitely need a proofreader! As you put it, the concept is good, but so far the most sadistic element of the game is the prolongued excruciating murder of English syntax, spelling and grammar... :LOL:

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So, I finished Amoral Quest and surprisingly it has about one hour of content (expected much less when I saw it's a "trailer" - some 0.1 games you can finish in 15 minutes...), and I'd say it's definitely list material! So far it only has some socks sniffing, feet, trampling and facesitting content, the last 2 only accesible as battle moves, but I won't write an entry for it yet as the dev said they'll keep adding fetishes (and probably enemies and girls you might romance at school) in future updates. The game draws... a lot of inspiration from Katalist, (the main story is extremely similar) and has, in my opinion, worse art and definitely worse English and rather basic dialogue, but I think the dev is new so I'm willing to look past that and give the game a chance. (and it does also have some enjoyable content)

If you like games like ToT, Katalist or Domina you should probably give it a try, but don't go into it expecting the same quality! The characters that currently have erotic scenes are 2 schoolgirls, Zoe and Kaitlinn, as well as the witch "Enigma" who you will meet as part of the main story. That's about it for now!
Is there anything with Kaitlin after sniffing her shoes? Also it seems there's a start of a route with hobo girl, guess some kind of findom+socks/feet content.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Is there anything with Kaitlin after sniffing her shoes? Also it seems there's a start of a route with hobo girl, guess some kind of findom+socks/feet content.
You guys got content with the hobo girl? I could only give her 5 bucks twice. After that, she just says the same thing which is something like 'you spent all your money on me?' even though I do have more money.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
You guys got content with the hobo girl? I could only give her 5 bucks twice. After that, she just says the same thing which is something like 'you spent all your money on me?' even though I do have more money.
That's what I meant by "I think there's a start of her route". You can also look at her while she sleeps, but there's nothing you can do then.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I think the Hobo girl is a bit broken at the moment - I have 55 money and she actually always tells me that "she doesn't need anything from a broke bitch such as me" if I try to talk to her, so I wasn't even been able to give her 5 bucks the first time... As for Kaitlinn, I think that's the current extent of her route.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
That's what I meant by "I think there's a start of her route". You can also look at her while she sleeps, but there's nothing you can do then.
That's the same for Avana - you can look at her pretty naked feet when she sleeps, but at the moment you can't do anything during those interactions.

Reactions: Mister_M

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I think the Hobo girl is a bit broken at the moment - I have 55 money and she actually always tells me that "she doesn't need anything from a broke bitch such as me" if I try to talk to her, so I wasn't even been able to give her 5 bucks the first time... As for Kaitlinn, I think that's the current extent of her route.
I had 0 money when I actually gave her money. When I have money, it's the same dialogue but not the dialogue you got. I think they switched up a simple greater than/less than sign while coding. By the way, I see that the orc route has finished for Mistress Vs Slave while the version in this site is still 1.16. Any idea how long we have to wait for it to get updated here?

Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I had 0 money when I actually gave her money. When I have money, it's the same dialogue but not the dialogue you got. I think they switched up a simple greater than/less than sign while coding. By the way, I see that the orc route has finished for Mistress Vs Slave while the version in this site is still 1.16. Any idea how long we have to wait for it to get updated here?
I just beta-tested their final version of the orc route today, and they still have some major bugs to fix. (so no, it's definitely not finished yet) I don't think it will take more than a week till they fix everything currently wrong with it based on noxurtica's past dilligence on this matter, but most likely the update will first be released for patrons only, so you might have to wait 2 to 3 weeks for the public version.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Escape From Misantria is worth adding Aseratrix

Narrative is poor-to-functional, though I'm expecting it'll lead to the side of functional a few updates in.

There are no other paths, it's dedicated to femdom.

The dom level is hard and the fetish variety is wide-ish. For now you have feet, ass, BJs (though it's hardly femdom), and optionally all the toilet variety you want.

Game's ethero only with a male protagonist, though the dev has hinted at optional futa in the future if I recall correctly.

It's a RPGM game with 3D assets in early development by Ariestra. There's very little content so far.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I wish to share with frequenters the best female musician ever to have lived: Agnes Obel

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Escape From Misantria is worth adding Aseratrix

Narrative is poor-to-functional, though I'm expecting it'll lead to the side of functional a few updates in.

There are no other paths, it's dedicated to femdom.

The dom level is hard and the fetish variety is wide-ish. For now you have feet, ass, BJs (though it's hardly femdom), and optionally all the toilet variety you want.

Game's ethero only with a male protagonist, though the dev has hinted at optional futa in the future if I recall correctly.

It's a RPGM game with 3D assets in early development by Ariestra. There's very little content so far.
1643922834392.png

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
For the second, sport femdom is the best kind of femdom imo and having the audience of girls makes is so much more amazing.
There used to be this YouTube shorts video that started circulating around the time of the Tokyo Olympics with the Kazakh volleyball player Sabina Altynbekova training and smacking balls with a lot of force where one of the top comments was from someone saying "imagine being spanked by her!!! :love:" and even had a long chain of tentatively femdomy replies! Can't find the original upload with the comments, but this was the . :sneaky: Girls who play volleyball professionally mainly train their hand muscles and deal with far bigger balls (that require more force to hit fast) than in handball, so can't see I don't share the OP's enthusiasm... :LOL:

Also, on a sidenote, while I also love sports-based femdom and lezdom, I NEVER liked gym-related content... :unsure: I think it might be because I kinda hate the subculture of most people that go to gyms. (like dudes that just wanna grow muscles and bang, corporates that do it as one of those cringy "teambuilding" activities or sometimes middle-aged women that do yoga and have that energy of moms that believe in "natural diets" and crystal healing - imagining any of these 3 groups is a literal boner-killer for me... :LOL:) I've even had it happen in the past to not be able to enjoy content in femdom erotica or games just because the domme was a gym trainer/owner, and I think it's partly because subconsciously I always thought of people who run gyms as somewhat fitting into one of those 3 stereotypes, not being too bright and also not being as competitive, passionate and exceptional at something as a domme who's a professional athlete! I don't think most people who like femdom have as much of a distaste for gyms as I do, which is why I'm curious to also hear your thoughts on the matter. Cheers!

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
There used to be this YouTube shorts video that started circulating around the time of the Tokyo Olympics with the Kazakh volleyball player Sabina Altynbekova training and smacking balls with a lot of force where one of the top comments was from someone saying "imagine being spanked by her!!! :love:" and even had a long chain of tentatively femdomy replies! Can't find the original upload with the comments, but this was the . :sneaky: Girls who play volleyball professionally mainly train their hand muscles and deal with far bigger balls (that require more force to hit fast) than in handball, so can't see I don't share the OP's enthusiasm... :LOL:

Also, on a sidenote, while I also love sports-based femdom and lezdom, I NEVER liked gym-related content... :unsure: I think it might be because I kinda hate the subculture of most people that go to gyms. (like dudes that just wanna just grow muscles and bang, corporates that do it as one of those cringy "teambuilding" activities or sometimes middle-aged women that do yoga and have that energy of moms that believe in "natural diets" and crystal healing - imagining any of these 3 groups is a literal boner-killer for me... :LOL:) I've even had it happen in the past to not be able to enjoy content in femdom erotica or games just because the domme was a gym trainer/owner, and I think it's partly because subconsciously I always thought of people who run gyms as somewhat fitting into one of those 3 stereotypes, not being too bright and also not being as competitive, passionate and exceptional at something as a domme who's a professional athlete! I don't think most people who like femdom have as much of a distaste for gyms as I do, which is why I'm curious to also hear your thoughts on the matter. Cheers!
Yeah, I am with you on the gym culture thing. I would rather hike, swim, play some ball game, ping-pong, parkour [lol] anything rather than gyms. Gyms are in fact a sad replacement for time-consuming real fun, an artificial concentrate activity sold for people "just to stay in shape". They are the fast-food parlors of "health". They also tend to copy everything from the USA, they have that "Americanized" vibe. If you'd attempt to make a profile for an avid, male gym-frequenter, I wager you'd find many of these together: likes ugly dogs [bull terriers, pit-bulls, bully dogs, etc], hates cats, likes hip-hop [or very mainstream taste and almost always presents in these over-sized american football Ts of which he owns several], hates every martial art other than MMA, fantasizes about being a gangster, behaves mostly nicely and is very chatty, but secretly looks down on women [follows some sexist PUA philosophy], sees them as merely trophies, is narcissistic, obsessed with his own body [with secret homoerotic undertones], thinks he is bad-ass and a rebel while embodying his stereotype to a T. He most likely hates nerds, and sees introverted people as creepy, etc. In other words, its that whole imported American "jock" culture tied to it which I hate the most.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I am writing a - hopefully - femdom story on writeholo, so far is a bit clunky, but with some editing, it is beginning to have some sense. Its not finished, but if you want I can share it here, just for giggles, and if you find the story compelling so far, I can continue it. Maybe we can try and collab to write it further.

The working title is: The slave of the college basement :)

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes