Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
The succubus you won't find in maledom games [seems more energy dense than cum, and she acts like a demoness]:

[btw in her case I would love to see a blowjob whaha]

1644351630596.png

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The most unique feature is how well its made. You know those little chars in rpgm? Now imagine that little toon actually putting on shoes, or the face of one getting red when embarrassed, not to mention the hot scenes are actual images made with some care as well.

Ps: I can't see your first attachment:

View attachment 1641039
That is odd. The attachment was this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The succubus you won't find in maledom games [seems more energy dense than cum, and she acts like a demoness]:

[btw in her case I would love to see a blowjob whaha]

View attachment 1642331
Also, I love this succubus. If this she demon were about to kill me and pulled my head into her hate love-hole, I would happily be licking as if my life depended on it.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Well, it is in femdom finder... :) But yeah, there are femdom scenes, quite a lot actually, though more often that not - as the whole game - with comedic tone.
LOL, yeah the list is so big, that even I don't know what's in there anymore. I also intend to update it soon, I have 5 or 6 games to put in together with one of your candidates you posted awhile ago.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
In 0.5 version have no femdom scenes with Emily besides a facesitting during gym event when she wrestles with MC.
Mysterious woman in Ama-zone HQ scenes is definitely a dominant type, felt some predatory vibes from her. Or maybe she just crazy lol.
Fun update non the less.
I wonder if Sam will have dom scenes. So far, Alexa best girl since she's the only domme.

Reactions: Mister_M
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes