Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
I wonder if Sam will have dom scenes. So far, Alexa best girl since she's the only domme.
I spoke with Llamamann and he told me that he wants in future implement a sub\dom path for every character. So yeah, we'll see Sam as a domme. Only needs time and money.
Small treat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I spoke with Llamamann and he told me that he wants in future implement a sub\dom path of every character. So yeah, we'll see Sam as a domme. Only needs time and money.
Small treat:
Yeah, I also talked with him and even dropped him few scenes that he said he likes and he'll try to use them at some point. Sam did have some femdom scenes (at least one: foot worship, foot gagging, orgasm denial scene) in the past, I really liked it, but it's no longer in the game it seems.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The game is called Eyes Never Lie.
I don't even remember it :p I guess you don't need me to write about a New Life in Submission and I think the others already wrote about other games. I may add some additional fetishes to the lists, cause some of the games got bigger. And do you have description of Reformed?

Reactions: Aseratrix

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Yeah, I also talked with him and even dropped him few scenes that he said he likes them and he'll try to use them at some point. Sam did have some femdom scenes (at least one: foot worship, foot gagging, orgasm denial scene) in the past, I really liked it, but it's no longer in the game it seems.
All old scenes will be eventually reintroduced so that's no problem.
I spoke with Llamamann and he told me that he wants in future implement a sub\dom path of every character. So yeah, we'll see Sam as a domme. Only needs time and money.
Small treat:
Thanks for the treat! I'm so glad to hear that all characters will have sub/dom path.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I don't even remember it :p I guess you don't need me to write about a New Life in Submission and I think the others already wrote about other games. I may add some additional fetishes to the lists, cause some of the games got bigger. And do you have description of Reformed?
No, others really didn't gave any descriptions as required, but I have played NLIS, and also a couple of other games, so.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
No, others really didn't gave any descriptions as required, but I have played NLIS, and also a couple of other games, so.
I finally got around to playing ANLIS myself (it even reminded me a little bit of Banished's "New Beijing" game with the questions you get in class mechanic, although ANLIS made it easier and far less stacked against you lol... ), and it's definitely a very promising project, although I'd love it so much more if the dev didn't like fuzzy anime hair this much and instead gave Leah a hairstyle more akin to what Leah from Dominant Witches has, as otherwise she's a near-perfect domme! :LOL: The game, and especially the erotic scenes, are definitely great though in spite of my tiny gripe with Leah's hairstyle, (it's been a while since the last time I've played a game with this good English as well, and now that I'm also reading The Wheel of Time, which is a proper literary work, I'm not even sure I'll be able to come back to "Town of Femdom" or "Amoral Quest" level English... - goddamnit this dev spoils us too much! :LOL:) which I can very much live with anyways.

Also, happy 2000th post anniversary you femdom-addicted brilliant madman! I still have 1 bottle of sweet Italian Moscato wine left over from New Year's eve I'll open and toast in your honor tonight to mark the occasion - may the many femdom games in this list be as sweet as the wine and may you and the list age just as well as it would! Cheers! (y):coffee: <- pretend this is a glass of wine

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
No way! Sadly of course. No, this is just what I imagine the game could contain were it not been developed towards more and more gay stuff.
It's what Domina School was shaping up to be it seemed, shame it got basically abandoned (I really have bad luck with games I started supporting after initial release :p).

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I finally got around to playing ANLIS myself (it even reminded me a little bit of Banished's "New Beijing" game with the questions you get in class mechanic, although ANLIS made it easier and far less stacked against you lol... ), and it's definitely a very promising project, although I'd love it so much more if the dev didn't like fuzzy anime hair this much and instead gave Leah a hairstyle more akin to what Leah from Dominant Witches has, as otherwise she's a near-perfect domme! :LOL: The game, and especially the erotic scenes, are definitely great though in spite of my tiny gripe with Leah's hairstyle, (it's been a while since the last time I've played a game with this good English as well, and now that I'm also reading The Wheel of Time, which is a proper literary work, I'm not even sure I'll be able to come back to "Town of Femdom" or "Amoral Quest" level English... - goddamnit this dev spoils us too much! :LOL:) which I can very much live with anyways.

Also, happy 2000th post anniversary you femdom-addicted brilliant madman! I still have 1 bottle of sweet Italian Moscato wine left over from New Year's eve I'll open and toast in your honor tonight to mark the occasion - may the many femdom games in this list be as sweet as the wine and may you and the list age just as well as it would! Cheers! (y):coffee: <- pretend this is a glass of wine
Thanks for that marvelous and most fitting description of yours truly. I didn't even saw I passed 2000 comments. Now that I think about it, that is crazy indeed! Haha! Cheers for u too friend!

I wonder if my comments will get Covid when they reach 2019 :ROFLMAO:

Ps: I agree about the hair

• Haha
Reactions: LAKueiJin

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
No, but the dev on their Patreon wrote that the following fetishes are coming: crossdressing, cuckold, cum eating, forced bi and that the current tags are chastity, feminization, sissification, SPH, tease & denial, foot fetish and femdom. So for me it seems that some male-on-male action will happen sooner or later, and even if not this is not collection of kinks that I'm personally interested in.
Thanks for the info. I haven't seen their Patreon but judging from those tags the game is gonna turn gay pretty fast which definitely ain't my thing. Oh well :(

Reactions: Mister_M

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
It's what Domina School was shaping up to be it seemed, shame it got basically abandoned (I really have bad luck with games I started supporting after initial release :p).
I hope there is a hope that Domina School doesn't get abandoned. I remember I was excited about it too, I even wrote a long, positive review about it.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I hope there is a hope that Domina School doesn't get abandoned. I remember I was excited about it too, I even wrote a long, positive review about it.
Yeah, I hope so too, but it doesn't look too good. I liked it too, I was a patron for a few months and did some proofreading.
gripe with Leah's hairstyle
I agree about the hair
Leave poor girl's hair alone, she has enough troubles as it is, be more understading. Geez :rolleyes:

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Any on-going games that you supported after initial release? Maybe we should put them in an endangered list :LOL:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Any on-going games that you supported after initial release? Maybe we should put them in an endangered list :LOL:
TBH I think I've only supported 5 games after initial release, 2 went abandoned (Domina School and The Bully I Hate [I even ordered a custom scene]), 2 turned out to be not to my liking after a while (Heavy Five and SpaceCorps XXX) and 1 is in perfect shape (Nothing is Forever). Could be more tbh, but if so I don't remember.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
TBH I think I've only supported 5 games after initial release, 2 went abandoned (Domina School and The Bully I Hate [I even ordered a custom scene]), 2 turned out to be not to my liking after a while (Hard Five and SpaceCorps XXX) and 1 is in perfect shape (Nothing is Forever). Could be more tbh, but if so I don't remember.
What went wrong with SpaceCorps XXX, I played it a long time ago and it had a promising femdom path?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
What went wrong with SpaceCorps XXX, I played it a long time ago and it had a promising femdom path?
What went wrong - for me - is that it went nowhere really. There's sooooo many kinks in the game that waiting for next femdom scene surrounded by many other scenes wasn't imo worth the trouble. Plus every update pushed the story so slowly and was so small (at least for me) that I got completely emotionally detached with the plot. It didn't help that MC isn't perfect for immersion. And also there was too much comedy for my taste.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes