Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
What went wrong with SpaceCorps XXX, I played it a long time ago and it had a promising femdom path?
What went wrong - for me - is that it went nowhere really. There's sooooo many kinks in the game that waiting for next femdom scene surrounded by many other scenes wasn't imo worth the trouble. Plus every update pushed the story so slowly and was so small (at least for me) that I got completely emotionally detached with the plot. It didn't help that MC isn't perfect for immersion. And also there was too much comedy for my taste.
SpaceCorps is likely one of the biggest examples of suffering from too many optional fetishes. Nearly every update introduces a new fetish or new character so it's hard to focus on one. Also the needless imagination sequences surely take a bunch of the dev's time each update. All this combined are making plot progress extremely slowly.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
SpaceCorps is likely one of the biggest examples of suffering from too many optional fetishes. Nearly every update introduces a new fetish or new character so it's hard to focus on one. Also the needless imagination sequences surely take a bunch of the dev's time each update. All this combined are making plot progress extremely slowly.
While I was still a patron I suggested the dev that after he'll start getting more money he could ask guest writers or co-writers to write scenes with fetishes he's not a big fan of. For example he said he doesn't like/have foot fetish, but he still has it in a game; I don't find his approach to it that great tbh and there are scenes (like the interrogation) that has a moment perfect for some feet content. Obviously he still does everything alone (at least he was when I stopped following the game), so it's no wonder the story progress is so slow.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Just a small comedy sketch I think its extra funny:

Oct 25, 2017
Brazen Sonnet kinda sorta has a femdom vibe with it. It's beautifully written and has like an intro that's more than an hour of gameplay. It has all the setup for what I'd imagine could be one of the best femdom games ever, but it never quite gets to it in a way. It's an interesting game. I recommend it. There's one definite femdom scene in it and 2 that are kinda femdom. The rest is just "femdom vibes" but not really. I'm not sure if I can make sense of it for this thread honestly, lol.

It's certainly original, though. So that's great. I'm sooo looking forward to it solely because of the freshness.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Brazen Sonnet kinda sorta has a femdom vibe with it. It's beautifully written and has like an intro that's more than an hour of gameplay. It has all the setup for what I'd imagine could be one of the best femdom games ever, but it never quite gets to it in a way. It's an interesting game. I recommend it. There's one definite femdom scene in it and 2 that are kinda femdom. The rest is just "femdom vibes" but not really. I'm not sure if I can make sense of it for this thread honestly, lol.

It's certainly original, though. So that's great. I'm sooo looking forward to it solely because of the freshness.
Let me dispel the appearance of that:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly think you're being a bit harsh on him. I don't think he meant "traditional" as boring or overrated. I think he meant "femdom that isn't what femdom usually is", which a lot of people would place reverse-rape into that category.

And I think we do need to give credit where it is due because it's increasingly rare to see games that aren't generic vote-based crap. It's clear the game's not heading into femdom territory and definitely shouldn't be on the list but it's a quality game nonetheless.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I honestly think you're being a bit harsh on him. I don't think he meant "traditional" as boring or overrated. I think he meant "femdom that isn't what femdom usually is", which a lot of people would place reverse-rape into that category.

And I think we do need to give credit where it is due because it's increasingly rare to see games that aren't generic vote-based crap. It's clear the game's not heading into femdom territory and definitely shouldn't be on the list but it's a quality game nonetheless.
OK, I'm fine with that. I suspect there are many quality games in other genres, even maledom.

+ some people here might also like it, I am sorry if I came off as too harsh, I was simply frustrated - as I said to the dev as well, its ok if the game is not for me, and I wished him good luck with it, and I wish you too a fun time while playing it. In my opinion however the game falls short of the thread's main theme.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've just finished watching my set of films for today so I thought it's a good time to point out that these games may be updated on the list:

Boring Days / Nothing is Forever
NiF has now 2 dedicated femdom characters, plus all other LIs will have varying degress of more or less femdom content if the player is roleplaying as a sub. Also the kinks now include foot worship, shoe sniffing and blackmail.

Boring Days also has now a lot more kinks with spit fetish, blackmail, foot worship, domestic servitude (serving as a maid) and we'll have lesbian cuckolding soon too it seems.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Preemptive declaration:

The game Hardcore Femdom is not for me. It may be hardcore [I don't know, didn't play it], but seems to rather be couple-dom with gay content mixed in heavily. Too bad it snatched this title.

PS:

The dev said that the game will have an only female domination route! Yay! So, not all is lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister_M
Oct 25, 2017
Preemptive declaration:

The game Hardcore Femdom is not for me. It may be hardcore [I don't know, didn't play it], but seems to rather be couple-dom with gay content mixed in heavily. Too bad it snatched this title.

PS:

The dev said that the game will have an only female domination route! Yay! So, not all is lost.
It isn't a game. It's a 5 minute short story. Hell, there isn't even a story. No setup, no buildup, no pace, no flow, no climax, no story, no gameplay.

Oct 25, 2017
PS: is the Under Control 2 game femdom? It seems to be, but I don't know, the dev was pretty hostile against femdom in the previous abandoned game he had.
It certainly has femdom. You should play it. It's lezdom, of course. By the way, the first Under Control is actually out there, you can find it online, it has an ending. From the 0.6 to the 1.0 there's a huge amount of new content (I played it for 5h+ while skipping some of that content).

Be warned: It's probably one of the most fucked up games you'll ever play. It's up there with Combin Ation games.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
It certainly has femdom. You should play it. It's lezdom, of course. By the way, the first Under Control is actually out there, you can find it online, it has an ending. From the 0.6 to the 1.0 there's a huge amount of new content (I played it for 5h+ while skipping some of that content).

Be warned: It's probably one of the most fucked up games you'll ever play. It's up there with Combin Ation games.
I tried under control 1. I couldn't finish it. There's too much unavoidable maledom in there.

Oct 25, 2017
I tried under control 1. I couldn't finish it. There's too much unavoidable maledom in there.
Wait, really? I played it yesterday and I could avoid dicks for basically the entire game (a few instances I actually agreed to it so my gameplay wasn't 100% men-free). Maybe there are some specific choices to make it work? idk. There's certainly a push from the story to make you pregnant and stuff but I managed to work around it.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Wait, really? I played it yesterday and I could avoid dicks for basically the entire game (a few instances I actually agreed to it so my gameplay wasn't 100% men-free). Maybe there are some specific choices to make it work? idk. There's certainly a push from the story to make you pregnant and stuff but I managed to work around it.
I'm not sure how you managed that. Wish I figured it out. Maybe I'd enjoy it then.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes