Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Yey, I just like chess, I attach no intellectual elitism to it. I do mind it that there are few people in real life with whom I can nerd out on it and play with, but its not required to be intelligent lol. :)

As for our infamous friend, I imagine him as that bull from the loony tunes series:

View attachment 1608685

Oh nooooo, he's coming over here to hit with the massive facepalm reaction again! So scary! I think we'll die! :LOL:

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
Well, the easiest solution is to put people on ignore if they really bother you consistantly.

There are few people on f95 that I coherently and heavly disagree with.
And that's ok, there will always be people who disagree with each other.
As long as the debate obeys the forum rules it's not a problem.
However, if they can't behave themselves, say by insulting or threathening people, they will be blocked.

1 more thing, however, I will say to certain users from a few pages eariler:
it is a double standard / hypocritical to kinkshame lolidom and at the same time play shota femdom games where shotas get dominated. might aswell remove all games with shotas from the femdom finder list then.
Or become indifferent about fictional depictions of imaginary characters, as long as the content follows the definitions of femdom. Nobody forces you to play these games in the first place. You don't like it, you can just give it a pass and go on with whatever it is that you like.

Last edited:
May 10, 2019
You should not read so much into facepalms or likes or whatever.
Well, the easiest solution is to put people on ignore if they really bother you consistantly.

However, if they can't behave themselves, say by insulting or threathening people, they will be blocked.
Funny, you just facepalmed me for having a different opinion half hour ago. You don't do the same than you pray.

So What do you disagree on?

Children can't consent? Sex isn't sane for children? or sex isn't safe for children?

Or you feel offended because I said something aganist rape or schoolgirls... is common sense.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

1 more thing, however, I will say:
it is a double standard / hypocritical to kinkshame lolis and at the same time play shota femdom games where boys get abused by adult women. might aswell remove all games with shotas from the femdom finder list then.
Which shota games? If you see any pedo game in the list let me know, and if it is I remove it.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
Which shota games? If you see any pedo game in the list let me know, and if it is I remove it.
Please don't confuse loli/shota with pedo.
1 refers to a physical appearance, 2 refers to age.

concerning shota:
basically all games with small male protagonists. Trampling town, etc.
You'd have to go though some of these of games and sort the "unfitting" ones out.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Peniban Quest, I was surprised to see it in your list but I forgot to report the issue.

PS: Sadistic Sisters R*pe Boy! too I'm checking the full list
Those are not entirely shota in my opinion, because all the parties involved are at minimum in their teens [the sisters are the same age as their brother], there is no adult on one side and no pre-teens either. But I leave it up to a community vote.

Who else agrees with the poster above that these games are pedo games?

Last edited:
  • Angry

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Like, half of the list?
Basically all games with small male protagonists. Trampling town, etc.
You'd have to go though alot of games and sort the "unfitting" ones out.
OK, now that is simply not true. I don't think those qualify as children. If you think they do, don't report it to me, but to the devs. I personally only am against games where clearly children/prepubescent characters are being sexually used by clearly adult characters, in cases where they are all in their teens it doesn't count, in my opinion. If you disagree, report the game itself, and wait for the devs to check whether you are right or not.

Also, if you find any games on this entire site which are pedo games, do report it to the devs, they are the final judge. And this is my final opinion on the matter, so again, please abstain from debating and discussing loli games on this thread.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

1 more thing, however, I will say to certain users from a few pages eariler:
it is a double standard / hypocritical to kinkshame lolidom and at the same time play shota femdom games where shotas get dominated. might aswell remove all games with shotas from the femdom finder list then.
Or become indifferent about fictional depictions of imaginary characters, as long as the content follows the definitions of femdom. Nobody forces you to play these games in the first place. You don't like it, you can just give it a pass and go on with whatever it is that you like.
No "lolidom" is allowed on my list.

• Angry
May 10, 2019
Those are not entirely shota in my opinion, because all the parties involved are at minimum in their teens, there is no adult on one side and no pre-teens either. But I leave it up to a community vote.
I played petiban quest long time ago, the first scene is the main character cuming for first time. I remember the game remaked the MC is 9 or 11 years old so I grossed out and deleted the game.

I also played a game from the artist of ToT, Hallow Mansion [v1.0] [Bo Wei] the MC trick or treats, I remember he was too young too. Is in the list too. I'm not sure but I think the MC did had a one digit age.

Last edited:

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
Hello, you were a bit too fast in replying to my unfinished answer, so here again:

OK, now that is simply not true. I don't classify those as qualifying as children ... , in cases where they are all in their teens it doesn't count.
These "classifications" are not a strong point - what even is a definition of a "teen"? But let us not get into that, because, as you see, I tend to debate alot.

I only am against games where clearly children characters are being sexually used by clearly adults
Same!
100% agree.

In the first place, it is a femdom thread, and that implies that said lolis would be in the active femdom part, not beeing roped into shady business.

And this is my final opinion on the matter, so again, please abstain from debating and discussing loli games on this thread.
I will respect your wish then, ultimately, it is your thread after all and I appreciate the work that you do.
We have talked about this now, so let us resume with the "usual" games..

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I played petiban quest long time ago, the first scene is the main character cuming for first time. I remember the game remaked the MC is 9 or 11 years old so I grossed out and deleted the game.

I also played a game from the artist of ToT, Hallow Mansion [v1.0] [Bo Wei] the MC trick or treats, I remember he was too young too. Is in the list too. I'm not sure but I think the MC did had a two digit age.
I don't remember that, I only remember that I liked the femdom scenes in it. However you can report the game to the devs if you think it has pedo content, as far as I know they promptly remove every game which doesn't fulfill the criteria in that regard. So, as long as a game is allowed on this site, it is also allowed on this list.

Hello, you were a bit too fast in replying to my unfinished answer, so here again:

I really don't care, if a character looks like a child, then its pedo as far as I am concerned. Appearance and age are closely correlated.

...it is your thread after all and I appreciate the work that you do.
We have talked about this now, so let us resume with the "usual" games..
Thanks, and yeah, that would be best.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Personally I am slightly more accepting if the MC is shota than if he's dommed by lolis or kids/teenagers in general. When I play the game I try to insert myself as the protag so I tend to disregard as much as possible the age and physical appearance of the MC, but I can't do that for possible Lis, so I can't play games like Obscure Affairs, where even if it's stated that everyone is +18 yrs old, some girls look very immature and simply too young for me to play the game comfortably. That being said, the beginning of Peniban Quest is quite iffy and the whole bit about MC's first ejaculation and age is unnecessary and imo unwelcome. And I agree that non-adult MCs and LIs should not be in any erotic game, but in Japan (where this stuff is more popular and usually comes from) age of consent is still afaik 13 yrs old so it's no suprise these type of characters appear in their AVNs.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
For anyone who loved Boring Days especially, you may find this findom erotica story to your liking:

There are several scenes in it that reminded me of both Belinda's and the maid's route, and in general it's great fap material if you're into findom! ;) If you do try it out just bear in mind that it's a 17 chapters story and you should probably stick with it for at least 2 or 3 chapters before you decide whether you like it or not. (the first chapter mostly just sets the stage and is a little dry and boring) Cheers!

Warning: There will be a few elements of NTR and mild maledom in the 6th and 7th chapter! (the Mistress of the male protagonist goes on a night out and has vanilla sex with a guy that "takes charge" - the sex isn't shown but she teases MC about it, compares him to the "jock", and the guy also appears the next morning and has about a dozen lines) This story has long chapters (the longer ones are over 10k words), and the maledom seems to be a one-off event (at least by the 11th chapter which I'm currently on), so there's overwhelmingly more femdom content (most of it findom, very strict chastity, humiliation and enslavement of MC, with a little bit of CBT, Caning and foot massaging in some chapters) than there is vanilla/maledom, but that scene did disgust me quite a bit (I mostly skipped through it and kept reading the rest of the story as the writing quality is much better than for most online erotica) and it most certainly was not femdom, so I thought it irresponsible of me to leave this post unamended! If you don't think that would disgust you, it is a good findom story, but otherwise stay away! :)

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Personal Rec means personal recommendations. So basically the tag is for threads with recommendations of users. Like this is your personal recommendations for femdom games
Yeah, I deduced that much, its just that its new, it wasn't put in there before.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes