Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes
May 10, 2019
I tried this one too, but I don't think that 1 feet licking scene justifies the tag.

The women in this game mostly do not themselves humiliate or sexually dominate you, but force you into being humiliated and dominated directly by males, their role is relegated to indirect facilitators of your subjugation by men.

Imagine if a "maledom" game would feature a male jailer, who would force you to serve and humiliate yourself by licking pussies all the time and serving females in all kinds of degrading ways, would that fly with maledom fans [it would be a femdom game]? Just because there is a male prison guard "forcing" you, but you essentially submitting to do submissive sexual acts on females, wouldn't transform the game into a maledom one. So I just don't get it why is it ok to use this tag in a reverse case scenario?

I think the tag is extremely misleading, and I see this misunderstanding quite often. Its really sad.
SPOILERS ahead

Amnesia by superalex is a new game where the only proper sex escene at the moment is like this: your boss (female) drugs you, kidnap you, restrain you in her basement/dungeon and rape you. the release ends with the MC character finding an important amount of cash in his pocket and making the statement of confronting his boss.

Is a incest game and the femdom is a secondary tag, the mc tries to contront her sister to clean her room and she shows a very dominant behaviour and makes you lick her feets only for end cleaning her room. I suspect the MC mother is a control freak and could lead to an relationship where she take control in the future. Last, rape is marginal tag but the Dev should inform there are a scene like this in the game and is a plot device so in avoidable. But one rape scene don't make it a rape game, but is a good thing to inform when a strong tag is involved even if is one scene.

The problem is a cloud of tags is a person who read if don't have idea what are the main ones in the game and what is just a scene. Sometimes could confuse the viewer and even making some expectatives
than will fail to fulfill if you expect a game like amnesia to be femdom game but the tag don't lie there are female domination scenes.

If there one single scene where the male mc serve the jalier and submit to him and are humiliated by him becomes a maledom scene, not a femdom scene even if the game is 99% servicing women and your owner is a woman but the game still being a femdom game. I will include the maledom tag to inform you could find this content in the game, so you can consume it under your own risk.

The tag cloud serves as a fetish finder but also as disclaimer.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
It may not be of concern for the purposes of this thread, but I though I let anyone reading this know, that I opened a new thread: Progressive Rock/Metal Club. Anyone who is interested in exploring and sharing good, interesting, experimental music, mainly in the so named genres [but not limited to it], feel free to join. I envision it as a place to freely share and enjoy music, and potentially discover things we might like.

doddoro

Jul 14, 2020
i would like to know the name of the games that contain abdl sicne it isnt listed as main fetish ( or at least i couldnt find any after i skimmed through the list. the reason why im asking this is because i saw some games with abdl focus routes that didnt have the fetish listed)

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
i would like to know the name of the games that contain abdl sicne it isnt listed as main fetish ( or at least i couldnt find any after i skimmed through the list. the reason why im asking this is because i saw some games with abdl focus routes that didnt have the fetish listed)
You may want to PM the user Ravenleaf, I think he can give excellent pointers in that regard. Take care!

bobi67

Jun 8, 2019
Does anyone know why this game Become Taxi Driver and this game Earn Your Freedom has the femdom tag?

Earn your freedom is primarely a Sissyfication game, and femdom is very often a component of Sissy univers.

There are plenty of scene where the MC get Pegged by different women , get put in chastity by womem , get to serve women oraly , etc...

But ofc there are also many sex scene with male , because it's a sissyfication game.

To sum up you are playing a submissive MC with get dominated by both Women and men ( thats why there is both the tag Female domination , and Male domination )

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Is hard to say from the top of my head an accurate list because every character could involve different activities in victory or lose, are condicioned by what you wear and your stats and randomness. Like The Demoness, will fuck your ass with her heels if you loose to her, if you have a plug she could decide to use your mouth in her pussy if you aren't gagged or ride you (humiliating you if she consider your penis is not big enough for pleasure her) if you aren't caged and steal your soul cursing you unlocking the succubuss class. However you could don't see any of this content with this NPC if the demoness is friendly to you or you win. She is a female character who will pee your face if you have watersports activated.

Verbal abuse is a fetish you should enjoy or being neutral to play the game. Unfriendly NPC will humiliate you and feel pity, being disgusted by you and shame you and could react to even your clothes, toys , body writing and mental or physical stats (they could focus in your penis size and making fun of you ). Involuntary body modification in the forms of tattoos, branding, piercings or even cosmetic implants take place in the game, could be considered hardcore for some players. Pee and semen is a common topic, and even you could activate diapers content (is deactivated by default). I don't recall foot worshipping or scat are shown in the game but there are some facesitting and ass/pussy eating to female NPCs.

The dominatrix in the Mansion level is a NPC focused in the classic english styled discipline femdom. Sadism as fetish is a rare content in the game.

Here you can find a not updated wiki of the game, to check what actually what content you can filter/enhance in the game. Sex with males is not in the list to filter.

Here there are list of all NPC (the school is not listed so is not updated) and any possible interaction with them

If you want to play the game looking for femdom experience you will be disappointed. Secretary is a better choice if you look for an dominant strong woman more powerful than the protagonist slowly feminizing him without magically become crazy for cock. You could spend several hours playing without having any kind of sex with males.

Perverted education have the option to substitute males with transwomen but isn't a very polished option.

As you said is possible to make a femdom feminization evolving to a lezdom game without the MC touching a single male in the whole game. Sicco's games fill the bill. Theoricaly is also possible to have a feminization game without chastity content but is almost an standard write in stone in this games.
This game looks promising, thank you for sharing. Verbal humiliation and SPH are top-tier fetishes imo.

Those face-sitting images look great. The first one looks great with the salesub under her miniskirt. The second looks sexy as heck with him being marked with her kisses and being gift-wrapped for her.

Reactions: Aseratrix
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes