Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes
May 10, 2019
Honestly I introduced myself into femdom looking for latex, later I noticed for my personal tastes is a winner combination.

I wish more games Lost in lamitate and No escape good games are my personal favourites of the list, following close from tonkatsu-chan games. Fetish hotel have a good amount of latex/rubber too and the Dommes in Darkoz usually wear good amounts of latex.

I'm missing any games build around latex fetish? Plus points if is living latex

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Aseratrix
Game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've also tried Femwood and it's also a femdom game though there's just a tiny bit of content atm so I'll wait until there'll be more.
NGL MC kinda looks feminine. I hope there will be more content than feet in the future. Also it seems like we'll be getting dominant orcs in the future

Last edited:

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Honestly I introduced myself into femdom looking for latex, later I noticed for my personal tastes is a winner combination.

I wish more games Lost in lamitate and No escape good games are my personal favourites of the list, following close from tonkatsu-chan games. Fetish hotel have a good amount of latex/rubber too and the Dommes in Darkoz usually wear good amounts of latex.
Escalation! has a lot of sexy shiny PVC/latex outfits on the main heroine, which includes good point or view camera shots. There's a VR version called Escalation VR! too, and the dev even tweaked the latex textures for it, so you can't beat that for immersion into latex fetishism. Your computer may not be able to run either of these, though. Chindere is another game with heroines who wear latex a lot. The Fall and Goddess of Corruption are giantess RPGs with a lot of dommes in latex outfits too. You already know about Darktoz's and TonkatsuChan's works.

I'm missing any games build around latex fetish? Plus points if is living latex
Games with living latex or latex as a plot device are certainly harder to find. I feel like you'd want to look into corruption and MC, which are more of a femsub focus. Well, you do mention living latex and Lost in Laminate, so I suppose you don't mind latex with a femsub dimension to it. Trap Quest is one that comes to mind for latex corruption and latex outfits worn by the player character and a few enemies, it's about half femdom and half maledom (theoretically avoidable when it involves the player character, you just need to not lose to male enemies, but the difficulty curve is steep). Hard Times in Hornstown also has some latex outfits which can be seen in a femdom context.

May 10, 2019
I played Giantess Spa but i banished It from my memory, have a gorgeus renders. Honestly, a solid 10/10 game. I was really enjoying the game, immersed in the game and intested in the plot. I was playing less than 5 min... Sudenlly a bad end comes from the blue and hit me like a truck, a domme crush the MC skull in a very graffic way I even could noice bone shards flying in the air. I tried to play all games, there are very apealling to me if think what a goddess will look like that, honestly they nailed it. I Could avoid bad ends, just playing right.... But find out fart smelling is a personal fetish of the dev, is in all games. Made me disconect from the erotica. I could try it again this weekend, this renders are awesome but the fetish may be not fully compatible will me

I will try chindere and scalation as soon as a arrive home, I think I can definitely run the non vr version.

I enjoy Trapquest and Hornstown and I play them every few releases to check new content.

Reactions: Sunshaded

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Escalation! has a lot of sexy shiny PVC/latex outfits on the main heroine, which includes good point or view camera shots. There's a VR version called Escalation VR! too, and the dev even tweaked the latex textures for it, so you can't beat that for immersion into latex fetishism. Your computer may not be able to run either of these, though. Chindere is another game with heroines who wear latex a lot. The Fall and Goddess of Corruption are giantess RPGs with a lot of dommes in latex outfits too. You already know about Darktoz's and TonkatsuChan's works.

Games with living latex or latex as a plot device are certainly harder to find. I feel like you'd want to look into corruption and MC, which are more of a femsub focus. Well, you do mention living latex and Lost in Laminate, so I suppose you don't mind latex with a femsub dimension to it. Trap Quest is one that comes to mind for latex corruption and latex outfits worn by the player character and a few enemies, it's about half femdom and half maledom (theoretically avoidable when it involves the player character, you just need to not lose to male enemies, but the difficulty curve is steep). Hard Times in Hornstown also has some latex outfits which can be seen in a femdom context.
This is actually unrelated to your post Sunshaded, but I just checked your blog and, given that "Steps to Love" is my favourite Japanese femdom VN of all time period, I read you article about the history and evolution of Msize (can't wait for more of Riumu's work to be translated! Also, your article gets my figurative seal of approval for ranking Goddess Sachiko as one of the top heroines at the end! :LOL:) and found out that there are some links in it that are no longer working. I get an error if I click the link for Riumu's latest game teaser (the one that was released in May last year) and on the one for the " - could I perhaps trouble you personally for those links?

We actually had a conversation about Steps to love back on the game's thread about half a year ago, and you also linked me the translation for Riumu's "The Hero Defeated by a Village Girl" story, which was quite good too, (Rita was not as deep of a character as Sachiko from Koibumi, and the plot was simpler and in some ways I felt even parodied a bit Japanese fantasy games where the "hero defeats the Demon King", which was fun tbh, but it was still a very enjoyable proper femdom narrative, unlike a lot of monstergirl games that have nothing but a few "reverse rape" scenes to offer...) so I'm very much looking forward to the translation of Jukuatsu and M Lesson, but as we'll probably have to wait for those projects for a while I was hoping you could at least find again the teaser for Msize's upcoming game and share it? That would be very much appreciated, and if you can find again his art of the female supremacist kingdom as well I'll upvote all of your upcoming 100 posts with red hearts! :LOL:

Last edited:

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
This is actually unrelated to your post Sunshaded, but I just checked your blog and, given that "Steps to Love" is my favourite Japanese femdom VN of all time period, I read you article about the history and evolution of Msize (can't wait for more of Riumu's work to be translated! Also, your article gets my figurative seal of approval for ranking Goddess Sachiko as one of the top heroines at the end! :LOL:) and found out that there are some links in it that are no longer working. I get an error if I click the link for Riumu's latest game teaser (the one that was released in May last year) and on the one for the " - could I perhaps trouble you personally for those links?

We actually had a conversation about Steps to love back on the game's thread about half a year ago, and you also linked me the translation for Riumu's "The Hero Defeated by a Village Girl" story, which was quite good too, (Rita was not as deep of a character as Sachiko from Koibumi, and the plot was simpler and in some ways I felt even parodied a bit Japanese fantasy games where the "hero defeats the Demon King", which was fun tbh, but it was still a very enjoyable proper femdom narrative, unlike a lot of monstergirl games that have nothing but a few "reverse rape" scenes to offer...) so I'm very much looking forward to the translation of Jukuatsu and M Lesson, but as we'll probably have to wait for those projects for a while I was hoping you could at least find again the teaser for Msize's upcoming game and share it? That would be very much appreciated, and if you can find again his art of the female supremacist kingdom as well I'll upvote all of your upcoming 100 posts with red hearts! :LOL:
My pleasure! Yeah, Msize's works are fantastic stuff. He's an outright talented writer who portrays serious romances that revolve around themes pretty much everyone into femdom can appreciate, as well as lots of sexy fetishism with beautiful art, it still amazes me that 1 person can do ALL this (and even hire seiyuu). So yeah, I had fun writing that post which draws attention to what he's done, and I appreciate that you read it!

Oops, I messed up on the links there; the derefer site I'd used appears to be down. I just removed it from the links, so they should all work normally now.

By the way, in a strange concidence, mortalvyses just today put out the second patch of M Lesson Cram Session that translates Mizue's route: .

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I played Giantess Spa but i banished It from my memory, have a gorgeus renders. Honestly, a solid 10/10 game. I was really enjoying the game, immersed in the game and intested in the plot. I was playing less than 5 min... Sudenlly a bad end comes from the blue and hit me like a truck, a domme crush the MC skull in a very graffic way I even could noice bone shards flying in the air. I tried to play all games, there are very apealling to me if think what a goddess will look like that, honestly they nailed it. I Could avoid bad ends, just playing right.... But find out fart smelling is a personal fetish of the dev, is in all games. Made me disconect from the erotica. I could try it again this weekend, this renders are awesome but the fetish may be not fully compatible will me

I will try chindere and scalation as soon as a arrive home, I think I can definitely run the non vr version.

I enjoy Trapquest and Hornstown and I play them every few releases to check new content.
What femdom does Trapquest have? I tried it once a long time ago, but I found mostly male on male things in it, so I never tried it again.

May 10, 2019
What femdom does Trapquest have? I tried it once a long time ago, but I found mostly male on male things in it, so I never tried it again.
Is more a TF game featuring domination than a femdom game, basically every intelligent being of the game will try to subdue, feminize and dominate you. The slut school is a full level habitated by females only (i think no there are even a single futa or male in his level) and you could access it moving 3 squares staring the actual game (no the tutorial). You will be forcegreed by a female char and will offer you to to join the school, simply agree to join and you will be teleported. The ratio male, female and futa could change a lot in each dungeon but you will dominated by females often if you look for that.

is impossible to enjoy the game If you dont like feminization, you can start as male or female. But is impossible to play as full male for long time, said that the offer of kinks is huge and you can activate and deactivate a lot of them making the gameplay very customizing.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Is more a TF game featuring domination than a femdom game, basically every intelligent being of the game will try to subdue, feminize and dominate you. The slut school is a full level habitated by females only (i think no there are even a single futa or male in his level) and you could access it moving 3 squares staring the actual game (no the tutorial). You will be forcegreed by a female char and will offer you to to join the school, simply agree to join and you will be teleported. The ratio male, female and futa could change a lot in each dungeon but you will dominated by females often if you look for that.

is impossible to enjoy the game If you dont like feminization, you can start as male or female. But is impossible to play as full male for long time, said that the offer of kinks is huge and you can activate and deactivate a lot of them making the gameplay very customizing.
I meant, can you list the femdom fetishes found in the game, such as lets say foot worship, facesitting, cunnilingus, spitting [by females], whipping, watersports [again by females] etc., you know typical femdom stuff? If I remember correctly, the MC had unavoidable maledom [gay] sex, I just wondered if it can be customized to avoid that, and if it has a wide repertoire of femdom fetishes? In my experience games like these are mostly made with a very impoverished understanding of femdom, clearly thinking from a male-on-female pov, and at best having a bit of pussy licking [if you are lucky, and usually that is also restricted to max 1 npc] but nothing else really, and they usually devolve into bimboification, sperm-fest maledom.

As for feminization, theoretically it could lead to lezdom only. It rarely does tho.

May 10, 2019
I meant, can you list the femdom fetishes found in the game, such as lets say foot worship, facesitting, cunnilingus, spitting [by females], whipping, watersports [again by females] etc., you know typical femdom stuff? If I remember correctly, the MC had unavoidable maledom [gay] sex, I just wondered if it can be customized to avoid that, and if it has a wide repertoire of femdom fetishes? In my experience games like these are mostly made with a very impoverished understanding of femdom, clearly thinking from a male-on-female pov, and at best having a bit of pussy licking [if you are lucky, and usually that is also restricted to max 1 npc] but nothing else really, and they usually devolve into bimboification, sperm-fest maledom.

As for feminization, theoretically it could lead to lezdom only. It rarely does tho.
Is hard to say from the top of my head an accurate list because every character could involve different activities in victory or lose, are condicioned by what you wear and your stats and randomness. Like The Demoness, will fuck your ass with her heels if you loose to her, if you have a plug she could decide to use your mouth in her pussy if you aren't gagged or ride you (humiliating you if she consider your penis is not big enough for pleasure her) if you aren't caged and steal your soul cursing you unlocking the succubuss class. However you could don't see any of this content with this NPC if the demoness is friendly to you or you win. She is a female character who will pee your face if you have watersports activated.

Verbal abuse is a fetish you should enjoy or being neutral to play the game. Unfriendly NPC will humiliate you and feel pity, being disgusted by you and shame you and could react to even your clothes, toys , body writing and mental or physical stats (they could focus in your penis size and making fun of you ). Involuntary body modification in the forms of tattoos, branding, piercings or even cosmetic implants take place in the game, could be considered hardcore for some players. Pee and semen is a common topic, and even you could activate diapers content (is deactivated by default). I don't recall foot worshipping or scat are shown in the game but there are some facesitting and ass/pussy eating to female NPCs.

The dominatrix in the Mansion level is a NPC focused in the classic english styled discipline femdom. Sadism as fetish is a rare content in the game.

Here you can find a not updated wiki of the game, to check what actually what content you can filter/enhance in the game. Sex with males is not in the list to filter.

Here there are list of all NPC (the school is not listed so is not updated) and any possible interaction with them

If you want to play the game looking for femdom experience you will be disappointed. Secretary is a better choice if you look for an dominant strong woman more powerful than the protagonist slowly feminizing him without magically become crazy for cock. You could spend several hours playing without having any kind of sex with males.

Perverted education have the option to substitute males with transwomen but isn't a very polished option.

As you said is possible to make a femdom feminization evolving to a lezdom game without the MC touching a single male in the whole game. Sicco's games fill the bill. Theoricaly is also possible to have a feminization game without chastity content but is almost an standard write in stone in this games.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Is hard to say from the top of my head an accurate list because every character could involve different activities in victory or lose, are condicioned by what you wear and your stats and randomness. Like The Demoness, will fuck your ass with her heels if you loose to her, if you have a plug she could decide to use your mouth in her pussy if you aren't gagged or ride you (humiliating you if she consider your penis is not big enough for pleasure her) if you aren't caged and steal your soul cursing you unlocking the succubuss class. However you could don't see any of this content with this NPC if the demoness is friendly to you or you win. She is a female character who will pee your face if you have watersports activated.

Verbal abuse is a fetish you should enjoy or being neutral to play the game. Unfriendly NPC will humiliate you and feel pity, being disgusted by you and shame you and could react to even your clothes, toys , body writing and mental or physical stats (they could focus in your penis size and making fun of you ). Involuntary body modification in the forms of tattoos, branding, piercings or even cosmetic implants take place in the game, could be considered hardcore for some players. Pee and semen is a common topic, and even you could activate diapers content (is deactivated by default). I don't recall foot worshipping or scat are shown in the game but there are some facesitting and ass/pussy eating to female NPCs.

The dominatrix in the Mansion level is a NPC focused in the classic english styled discipline femdom. Sadism as fetish is a rare content in the game.

Here you can find a not updated wiki of the game, to check what actually what content you can filter/enhance in the game. Sex with males is not in the list to filter.

Here there are list of all NPC (the school is not listed so is not updated) and any possible interaction with them

If you want to play the game looking for femdom experience you will be disappointed. Secretary is a better choice if you look for an dominant strong woman more powerful than the protagonist slowly feminizing him without magically become crazy for cock. You could spend several hours playing without having any kind of sex with males.

Perverted education have the option to substitute males with transwomen but isn't a very polished option.

As you said is possible to make a femdom feminization evolving to a lezdom game without the MC touching a single male in the whole game. Sicco's games fill the bill. Theoricaly is also possible to have a feminization game without chastity content but is almost an standard write in stone in this games.
Thanks for taking the time, that was quite a...thorough presentation.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Xanly86 Good summary.

Trap Quest is a game focused on TF where you start as either a man or a woman with ordinary-sized breasts, and you have to deal with traps and NPCs who wander around.

The trap are strategically connected to the battle system because there are darts, pink mist, and other devices that increase your breast or hip size (or shrink your dick if you have one) and you try to avoid defeat/avoid crawling or wear protective clothes to avoid unexpected/excessive breast or hip increases that can make you too weak to battle well. If you have large breasts or hips, they typically weigh you down and force you to wear more feminine clothes which may decrease your stats. For players who want to stay a male/keep a dick, they can turn off full gender transformation, but it's more costly/difficult to set a maximum breast size; you're basically expected to obtain breasts and hips unless you play extremely conservatively. So I find that this game usually feels like a lezdom experience.

You can choose to battle NPCs or leave them alone, but enemies have certain atypical conditions that will make them aggro you (sometimes in the form of battle, usually in the form of "let me do X to you or I'll battle you") and when they defeat you, they rape or transform you partially in some way anyway. Basically just equip decent heels that don't make you stumble, then alternate kicking and slapping weak-looking enemies to death, and try to wear outfits that boost your stats or find other ways to boost your damage values, then beat up enemies for jewelry to buy even better stuff from the shopkeeper dude, etc. The built-in tutorial is a lifesaver. The game is way more complex than it needs to be though, I complained in the thread that they should just ditch hunger and thirst.

Here's some random screenshots with examples of femdom situations. Keep in mind that the outfit viewer I use doesn't properly display variability for breasts and hips unless the player is naked. (Yes, I use a 4K monitor to play femdom text games, I'm a chad like that.)

• Hey there
Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Xanly86 Good summary.

Trap Quest is a game focused on TF where you start as either a man or a woman with ordinary-sized breasts, and you have to deal with traps and NPCs who wander around.

The trap are strategically connected to the battle system because there are darts, pink mist, and other devices that increase your breast or hip size (or shrink your dick if you have one) and you try to avoid defeat/avoid crawling or wear protective clothes to avoid unexpected/excessive breast or hip increases that can make you too weak to battle well. If you have large breasts or hips, they typically weigh you down and force you to wear more feminine clothes which may decrease your stats. For players who want to stay a male/keep a dick, they can turn off full gender transformation, but it's more costly/difficult to set a maximum breast size; you're basically expected to obtain breasts and hips unless you play extremely conservatively. So I find that this game usually feels like a lezdom experience.

You can choose to battle NPCs or leave them alone, but enemies have certain atypical conditions that will make them aggro you (sometimes in the form of battle, usually in the form of "let me do X to you or I'll battle you") and when they defeat you, they rape or transform you partially in some way anyway. Basically just equip decent heels that don't make you stumble, then alternate kicking and slapping weak-looking enemies to death, and try to wear outfits that boost your stats or find other ways to boost your damage values, then beat up enemies for jewelry to buy even better stuff from the shopkeeper dude, etc. The built-in tutorial is a lifesaver. The game is way more complex than it needs to be though, I complained in the thread that they should just ditch hunger and thirst.

Here's some random screenshots with examples of femdom situations. Keep in mind that the outfit viewer I use doesn't properly display variability for breasts and hips unless the player is naked. (Yes, I use a 4K monitor to play femdom text games, I'm a chad like that.)
OK, this is too much info, haha, both of you wrote a small essay, and in the end its not for me, because it has unavoidable maledom. Same with a lot of other sissification games. Appreciate the effort tho.

May 10, 2019
There are femdom in Earn your Freedom, the second scene the fact is foot worshipping your female supervisor. I recall if you keep her happy you have to sell yourself less.

Too many sex with males for my taste, I dropped the game reaching the 2nd week but the tag is right, the fact I believe femdom is totally avoidable tag.

I can't tell about become taxi driver, I played an early release and i remember it very vanilla ... May be is time to download it again and check.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
There are femdom in Earn your Freedom, the second scene the fact is foot worshipping your female supervisor. I recall if you keep her happy you have to sell yourself less.
I tried this one too, but I don't think that 1 feet licking scene justifies the tag.

The women in this game mostly do not themselves humiliate or sexually dominate you, but force you into being humiliated and dominated directly by males, their role is relegated to indirect facilitators of your subjugation by men.

Imagine if a "maledom" game would feature a male jailer, who would force you to serve and humiliate yourself by licking pussies all the time and serving females in all kinds of degrading ways, would that fly with maledom fans [it would be a femdom game]? Just because there is a male prison guard "forcing" you, but you essentially submitting to do submissive sexual acts on females, wouldn't transform the game into a maledom one. So I just don't get it why is it ok to use this tag in a reverse case scenario?

I think the tag is extremely misleading, and I see this misunderstanding quite often. Its really sad.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes