Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Literally pic 1 and 2 in that preview image list. Gothel.
Those were really meh, its the kind of femdom you'll find in Earn Your Freedom I guess. And to top it off the game doesn't even have a male domination tag. Its just confusing as fuck for me. I put the game to ignore, not list material that's for sure.

Reactions: Innocience

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I don't know if it's only me, but I can't see the update of Book of Chastity on Latest Updates page, so I wanted to write that there is one. Seems like the game will be going through specific fetish(es) per update(s), this one is focused on foot worship (socks, sweat, massage, licking, pantyhoes, etc.). I had to replay from the beginning to access all new content.

BTW Her Little Secret is tagged femdom, but I haven't encountered any. The dev however says the game will have optional femdom route, and it seems there are some choices in the game (like choosing the nick and clicking too many times on the couch) that change interactions with (some) characters. Most of which I missed I guess.

Last edited:

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Thanks for notifying! I'm really looking forward to a well made chastity focused game. Fingers crossed it maintains its D/S focus rather than feminization / sissyfication.

I don't know if it's only me, but I can't see the update of Book of Chastity on Latest Updates page
Dunno the details, but some mod or such has to alter the thread itself for it to register as an update. We had version updates of Virutal Succubus not re-appearing on the latest games update since the thread itself wasn't updated.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This is such an uplifting place, innit?

View attachment 1603383
Nothing says "I'm a child trying to play grown up" like when someone starts stalking someone's profile to flood them with facepalms... I've had this happen before and it's childish as hell.

View attachment 1604328

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What is this fuckery?!

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
BTW Her Little Secret is tagged femdom, but I haven't encountered any. The dev however says the game will have optional femdom route, and it seems there are some choices in the game (like choosing the nick and clicking too many times on the couch) that change interactions with (some) characters. Most of which I missed I guess.
There is one femdom scene with the boss (Kienna), to trigger it MC must be very late for work(intern interview with Sola). She will punish him with disciplinary footjob without happy ending and she enjoyed it, Kienna starts thinkin about finding a reason for next disciplinary session. I guess this is starting point for femdom path with her.

RibesNigrum

May 24, 2021
You are doing a king’s favor to the community!
As someone who just hop into the EN hentai game rabbi hole, this is like the michelin guide for the foodie.

• Red Heart

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Does anyone know why this game Become Taxi Driver and this game Earn Your Freedom has the femdom tag?
Earn Your Freedom I see others have already answered - from what I've seen it does have some femdom, it just also has unavoidable maledom, which was the deal-breaker for me and the reason I ultimately dropped it.

As for Become Taxi Driver, I bit the bullet a while ago and played through the thing. There is one character with femdom called Arabelle. Up to her it was all varying degrees of vanilla, maybe an occasional touch of maledom, with some girls being more submissive, some a bit more feisty, a few interactions I found mildly enjoyable, others not at all, but nothing that really excited me as a submissive player. Arabelle's is the only content that has actual femdom, but there's only a few minutes worth of content with her and I played for several hours before I got to her (it might be possible to get to her faster if you know what you're doing and ignore other things). So, if femdom is what you're looking for, I'd say it's probably not worth it, it's definitely not a femdom game. It just has a tiny drop of femdom in a big pool of non-femdom, and the femdom is okay, but in my opinion not remarkable enough to be worth the journey to get there. (Though again, I just started playing blindly. If you do wanna check it out, I suggest reading hints on how to get to Arabelle first, it might shave a couple hours off the time it takes you to get to the femdom.)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I see 2 games tagged femdom in Latest Updates: The Last King and World Between World. I tried TLK, but didn't find any femdom, maybe I missed it, but even so it's def not a femdom game and if there is any femdom then it's not in the plain sight. I haven't tried WBW, so: does anyone knows if one can play it in femdom way?

BTW Femwood had a small update with one blueballing scene and some QoL improvements.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
The way one of the best new games - in my opinion - is treated in the game's thread, even if someone disagrees that its the best game as of late, the amount of assholes it amassed, its a truly sad and sobering phenomena, makes me truly consider closing up shop [or alternatively make a game with such cruel femdom, that these people will get an aneurysm]. Its just unbelievable the amount of vitriol and hubris displayed [just a few for a taste]:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The way one of the best new games - in my opinion - is treated in the game's thread, even if someone disagrees that its the best game as of late, the amount of assholes it amassed, its a truly sad and sobering phenomena, makes me truly consider closing up shop [or alternatively make a game with such cruel femdom, that these people will get an aneurysm]. Its just unbelievable the amount of vitriol and hubris displayed [just a few for a taste]:

View attachment 1607456

View attachment 1607457

View attachment 1607459

View attachment 1607460

View attachment 1607462
Kinda weird, I don't recall that many negative comments in the Darktoz's or Dekarous' games threads. I guess it's from Moving Down thread? Maybe it's because the dev started with rather mild femdom content (and seemed to promise more choices than we got), so it drew the wrong crowd. I assume they'll grow bored eventually and the thread will get back to being more about femdom. And I don't believe the fans of his games will be really bothered and stop pledging.

A propos pledging the new update of Nothing is Forever is coming out soon :)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 1607456

View attachment 1607457

View attachment 1607459

View attachment 1607460

View attachment 1607462
I just read a bit of it. I vividly recall this treatment when I started 0.1 too. Especially the man hating comments. The site even helped me moderate very heavily on reviews/thread because I got blasted with a string of one star reviews over two days and the standard bashing comments. Most of them luckily were disappearing very quickly (I really was lucky with some help there) as they came, etc. I usually still get 1-2 long "bad" reviews per update talking about the same issues, and an occasional thread basher. (usually talking more about the world/themes and less about the elements of the game like renders, writing, etc)

And I kind of understand some of it (very sadistic females definitely can trigger people) but some of it goes too far as well.

Having said that, I absolutely regret a few choices I made in my game after reading a really detailed PM to me by someone, and he saw and felt the one major concern (no one else has ever mentioned this to me, but I stressed about it a LOT before 0.1) I have always had about my story. I almost before 0.1 changed one of the Karlsson sisters to another look, and looking back now, I really regret not doing it as I think it would have added a lot more to the narrative. So once in a while, I appreciate even harsh criticism as this specific time I really understood/empathized with that perspective.

I hope he can weather on and just make the game he wants and not let people bully him into stopping. Unfortunately, this kind of reaction is all too similar to a lot of the NTR drama you see on the site. (only kink I have seen on this site that seems to get even worse reactions than hard femdom)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I just read a bit of it. I vividly recall this treatment when I started 0.1 too. Especially the man hating comments. The site even helped me moderate very heavily on reviews/thread because I got blasted with a string of one star reviews over two days and the standard bashing comments. Most of them luckily were disappearing very quickly (I really was lucky with some help there) as they came, etc. I usually still get 1-2 long "bad" reviews per update talking about the same issues, and an occasional thread basher. (usually talking more about the world/themes and less about the elements of the game like renders, writing, etc)

And I kind of understand some of it (very sadistic females definitely can trigger people) but some of it goes too far as well.

Having said that, I absolutely regret a few choices I made in my game after reading a really detailed PM to me by someone, and he saw and felt the one major concern (no one else has ever mentioned this to me, but I stressed about it a LOT before 0.1) I have always had about my story. I almost before 0.1 changed one of the Karlsson sisters to another look, and looking back now, I really regret not doing it as I think it would have added a lot more to the narrative. So once in a while, I appreciate even harsh criticism as this specific time I really understood/empathized with that perspective.

I hope he can weather on and just make the game he wants and not let people bully him into stopping. Unfortunately, this kind of reaction is all too similar to a lot of the NTR drama you see on the site. (only kink I have seen on this site that seems to get even worse reactions than hard femdom)
Absolutely! And I remember well what you are saying about the negative reactions you received at first. You managed to make a game which channeled the negative criticisms towards a positive outcome via basically making separate paths [among other things], which was/is a lot of work, but is appreciated as such, and you turned the tide in the game's favor, luckily for all of us!

I am not against criticism btw, but I think "constructive" criticism differs from the kind of visceral dislike encountered. I am a bit shook because the level of sadism in femdom I am tolerant of way outperforms [lol] the typical on this site.
But even in regards to Moving Down, in my review I also voiced a criticism, because like many I found the romance part enticing and would have loved to see more of that, but there is a way to do criticism in a supportive way, and then there is simply anger disguised as criticism.

Of course I do hope that like you, Miron and others will weather the onslaught and turn the tide, and I am not seriously considering leaving the site, I am too invested by now and there is plenty for me to enjoy here.

Some may find my engaging with those who naysay femdom in general as unnecessary, but I think a little bit of pushback is anything but. Some people need to know, that there are some of us who adore the genre and are not intimidated into silence.

Anyhow, thank you for taking the time to address me, I can't tell you how happy it makes me! :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: TessSadist

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
SPOILERS ahead

Amnesia by superalex is a new game where the only proper sex escene at the moment is like this: your boss (female) drugs you, kidnap you, restrain you in her basement/dungeon and rape you. the release ends with the MC character finding an important amount of cash in his pocket and making the statement of confronting his boss.

Is a incest game and the femdom is a secondary tag, the mc tries to contront her sister to clean her room and she shows a very dominant behaviour and makes you lick her feets only for end cleaning her room. I suspect the MC mother is a control freak and could lead to an relationship where she take control in the future. Last, rape is marginal tag but the Dev should inform there are a scene like this in the game and is a plot device so in avoidable. But one rape scene don't make it a rape game, but is a good thing to inform when a strong tag is involved even if is one scene.

The problem is a cloud of tags is a person who read if don't have idea what are the main ones in the game and what is just a scene. Sometimes could confuse the viewer and even making some expectatives
than will fail to fulfill if you expect a game like amnesia to be femdom game but the tag don't lie there are female domination scenes.

If there one single scene where the male mc serve the jalier and submit to him and are humiliated by him becomes a maledom scene, not a femdom scene even if the game is 99% servicing women and your owner is a woman but the game still being a femdom game. I will include the maledom tag to inform you could find this content in the game, so you can consume it under your own risk.

The tag cloud serves as a fetish finder but also as disclaimer.

It would be great if when the character indicator of the main character (MC) changes, then his behavior, thoughts and actions would change!
For example, when the MC's domination indicator goes down (i.e., his submissiveness indicator goes up), then his thoughts, behavior and actions (in relation to other girls/women) should also become submissive!

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I guess I return watching the 5th round of the tata steel 2022 tournament.
Us uneducated plebs be watching the Australian Open...
You: :oops: (watches a professional chess tournament at least one of the aforementioned plebs had to google)

Well fuck, now I feel stupid for watching pretty girls in skirts smack a ball with a racquet at 180 km/h (ideally the same force with which they'd spank me... :LOL:) - thanks a lot for ruining my guilty pleasure/femdom lite fantasy aseratrix!

My friend Al, is still busy liking my posts :)

View attachment 1607645
If he'd have a public profile and I were in your place, I'd troll him with a pm in which I'd thank him for the reaction score just to trigger him further! He's facepalmed a few of my posts too in the past, but not even nearly this many - I guess one could say he has a "bullish" determination, which coincidentally is also a very fitting epithet for describing this person's maturity and intellect... :LOL:

Fyi for anyone interested, Give or take and Giant Guardians have also recently gotten an update. I know I've been kinda inactive for the past week, but I do try to still keep an eye on things! :)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Us uneducated plebs be watching the Australian Open...
You: :oops: (watches a professional chess tournament at least one of the aforementioned plebs had to google)

Well fuck, now I feel stupid for watching pretty girls in skirts smack a ball with a racquet at 180 km/h (ideally the same force with which they'd spank me... :LOL:) - thanks a lot for ruining my guilty pleasure/femdom lite fantasy aseratrix!

If he'd have a public profile and I were in your place, I'd troll him with a pm in which I'd thank him for the reaction score just to trigger him further! He's facepalmed a few of my posts too in the past, but not even nearly this many - I guess one could say he has a "bullish" determination, which coincidentally is also a very fitting epithet for describing this person's maturity and intellect... :LOL:

Fyi for anyone interested, Give or take and Giant Guardians have also recently gotten an update. I know I've been kinda inactive for the past week, but I do try to still keep an eye on things! :)
Yey, I just like chess, I attach no intellectual elitism to it. I do mind it that there are few people in real life with whom I can nerd out on it and play with, but its not required to be intelligent lol. :)

As for our infamous friend, I imagine him as that bull from the loony tunes series:

1642767615602.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes