Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Nocturne-

Feb 9, 2022
Yeah, I'm not a fan of that either. Though Emma had a lot of content in the 1st chapter and she was absent in the 2nd, so I assume that now - especially that I haven't even started any route with her - Jen will be just there. Dev promised to make chapters with changing focus between the girls and I hope we'll get to see some good Bri-focused chapter soon.

With Lea I think (I'm neither on her's nor Jen's route) you have to do all her exhibitionist content, choose sensitive options whenever you can, start a Deb route and accept chastity cage and when MC will have a chance to do smth more with Lea explain to her why he is in a cage. With Jen I'm not sure, I think it's a mix of decisions (you definitely can't stay professional with her) and sensitive dialogue choices.

BTW there's a new gameplay update with new hint menu about what skills girls will need in the future (based on info found in the dialogues), lovemeter menu was reworked, some mechanics were removed and chapter 3 got extensive proofreading.
Chastity cage? I didn't get this scene, only a edging scene.
Jen you need to go down on her and choose all the sensitive options

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Chastity cage? I didn't get this scene, only a edging scene.
Jen you need to go down on her and choose all the sensitive options
Oh man, sorry for misinformation, I went ahead of myself (guess too many games played); I meant orgasm denial challenge with Deb (she makes MC promise he won't orgasm until she'll let him).

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Another Truth Neo is tagged femdom, but I just got unavoidable forced trans(futa?)dom soon after I started playing. That prompted me to delete the game.

I've checked new update of Vinovella University; MC is pretty annoying, game is almost a kinetic novel (which I personally dislike), no femdom in sight, but at least Nia is nice so not everything was bad. I don't see myself continuing playing this game though.

I also finished the pre-HD remaster version of New Coral City (I almost wrote New Collar City btw) and this game has a little bit of femdom, cuckolding and even lesbian cuckolding, but just a little bit and from time to time can be quite sexist, plus the plot is a pure soap opera bs. But my fav girl is there, so I skipped all that femdom related stuff and focused on her.

Dreams of Submission maybe has potential, but the plot could definitely be better, and I swear everytime MC starts with a gf in any game it's always the ugliest girl in the game. I just hope that at the end of the game he won't wake up to be Sarah's slave and there'll be more LIs to choose from.

And prompted by LAKueiJin's description I've tried Surrendering to My Crush and I was really suprised; it's a really fun femdom game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunshaded
Mar 16, 2022
I love Estate: Dominate. It's a great game in so many ways. I don't think it really contains true maledom though. a lot of different people have commented on this in the game thread. All the MC does is stand up to his mistresses once in a while, but most of the time it's only in his thoughts; "I'll play the submissive role, but I won't really submit", those kinds of thoughts. The only scene that kind of qualifies is right at the end of the "maledom" path, where Isabella submits to the MC.

Thanks a lot for the list Aseratrix . I definitely have to spend some time going through it in more detail. :)

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I don't remember if anyone mentioned these games here, but I tried 2 games tagged femdom: How It All Began, which is imo one of the worst AVNs I've ever seen (and not a femdom one btw) and Enirys Stories: Basement Perversions which is very low on content, but was quite fun; soft femdom, just 2 scenes really, but it has potential imo.

Did any of you see this update? Have you tried it?
I've seen it, but judging from the pics in the op MC cums too often for my taste. Looks like one of these games where girls are "dominatingly" pleasuring MC, which I'm not a fan of.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I've seen it, but judging from the pics in the op MC cums too often for my taste. Looks like one of these games where girls are "dominatingly" pleasuring MC, which I'm not a fan of.
Well according to the Tags, the MC is female (Fem protag), so it's more likely that the MC is the one that is the one doing the dominating

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mister_M

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I don't remember if anyone mentioned these games here, but I tried 2 games tagged femdom: How It All Began, which is imo one of the worst AVNs I've ever seen (and not a femdom one btw) and Enirys Stories: Basement Perversions which is very low on content, but was quite fun; soft femdom, just 2 scenes really, but it has potential imo.

I played how it all began for like all of like 3 minutes before I noped out of it. Like, the engrish was bad, the faces were bad, the story was....I actually don't know, I couldn't get past the mother cussing out her son (which can't be renamed), so yeah...dunno how much you sat through but I couldn't even play part of it.

Basement pervsions on the other hand, I have some really big hopes for. I am NGL, with the logo flickering out "semen" in basement, I hope there is some CEI in there and possibly water sports. I am honestly reaaaaaaaaaaally hoping that at some point the girl...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/pussy-licking-as-a-job-v1-0-texthotfun.113413/

^This looks good, and its my jam (I do love eating all the time, getting paid is literal dream come true.) Description even says some girls a dominate, even though its not tagged femdom. Which is weird, cus normally they tag femdom for anything, but whatever, I doubt this is anything outside of softcore stuff, but for my fellow cunnilingusists, this looks great (haven't tried it yet, downloading it now)

EDIT: Not recommended. pay walled AND obnoxious to play. If you do manage to "win" a chat with the girls, you don't even get a text scene, just go get a patreon message.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I played how it all began for like all of like 3 minutes before I noped out of it. Like, the engrish was bad, the faces were bad, the story was....I actually don't know, I couldn't get past the mother cussing out her son (which can't be renamed), so yeah...dunno how much you sat through but I couldn't even play part of it.
I survived that scene, but the next one is just ridiculously bad, am not even gonna put in the spoiler, let it be a warning for everyone: MC comes to his mom to apologise, she forgives him and then they watch a movie together, she falls asleep and MC puts his penis in her mouth, she wakes up and he's like "oh shit, now I'm in trouble!" and immediately afterwards "well, take my dick anyway bitch!". That's where I said take me out of here and kill it with fire.

Basement pervsions on the other hand, I have some really big hopes for. I am NGL, with the logo flickering out "semen" in basement, I hope there is some CEI in there and possibly water sports. I am honestly reaaaaaaaaaaally hoping that at some point the girl...
I'm not into CEI myself, but wouldn't mind watersports, femcum and spit being part of MC's everyday diet. In any case I hope that girls will continue to gradually degrade him and when he'll recover his memories he'll like his new life more than the old one and won't like to to return.

^This looks good, and its my jam (I do love eating all the time, getting paid is literal dream come true.) Description even says some girls a dominate, even though its not tagged femdom. Which is weird, cus normally they tag femdom for anything, but whatever, I doubt this is anything outside of softcore stuff, but for my fellow cunnilingusists, this looks great (haven't tried it yet, downloading it now)
Will try it today. Sounds interesting.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I survived that scene, but the next one is just ridiculously bad, am not even gonna put in the spoiler, let it be a warning for everyone: MC comes to his mom to apologise, she forgives him and then they watch a movie together, she falls asleep and MC puts his penis in her mouth, she wakes up and he's like "oh shit, now I'm in trouble!" and immediately afterwards "well, take my dick anyway bitch!". That's where I said take me out of here and kill it with fire.

I'm not into CEI myself, but wouldn't mind watersports, femcum and spit being part of MC's everyday diet. In any case I hope that girls will continue to gradually degrade him and when he'll recover his memories he'll like his new life more than the old one and won't like to to return.

Will try it today. Sounds interesting.
I'm playing it....it uh...its not very good. It's literally a "follow a chain of texts" to get to the sex scene but if you screw up you get nothing. But there isn't actually any indication of what is right or wrong so you have like several texts in a row and no idea what they "didn't like"...so...this is probably actually going to be a pain in the ass unless someone made a guide...

• Sad
Reactions: Mister_M

plasmus

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2019
Hunter of Sin | F95Zone

NARRATIVE

FUNCTIONAL

OTHER PATHS

YES [Negative/Positive dialogue interactions can change NPC behavior towards player]

DOMINATION LEVEL

SOFT TO HARD

FEMDOM FOCUS

DEDICATED

FETISH VARIETY

WIDE

FETISH EXAMPLES

face sitting
ass worship
feet domination
beatings
humiliation