Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Most likely exhibitionists, this is such a specific fetish, I can’t imagine how she can be dominant if she wants thrills in public and for the MC to watch her.
I'm not on her route, but the dev confirmed she will be interested in some femdom and there's supposed to be already a scene hinting at that if the player is on her route and accepted Deb's no-cum challenge.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Nocturne-

Feb 9, 2022
Well for Jen it's kind of an easy way for that. There are hints she's dominant, just inexperienced. She mentioned loving to be in control when playing chess and she at times gets very aggressive. It could easily be an example of she's just never tried it before and didn't know she wanted it (same way MC actually didn't know he was submissive unless you do Emma's submissive route and then continue to explore that, it's his character development if you take it that route, Jen would be an inverse version of that).
I'm not really complaning about lack of hints about a possible dominance but the whole character being Sub but the mc saying "oh I'm more sub than you" and ""forcing"" her to be dominant is my problem. I would rather prefer she figuring out a way to make the relationship work instead of being told by the mc.
In my view, Kim and Deb are the only character with potential for something good, Emma feel way too much "jealous girlfriend" trope. The rest is just too vanilla, making any drastic changes would be weird

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
All except one, but he didn't specify which one.
Are you sure this is not outdated information? MrSilverLust said this in one of his recent posts on the thread:

Nevertheless, from the top of my head, I can think of some kinks like: pegging, chastity, humiliation, emasculation, watersports, gentle femdom, facesitting, bondage, free use, worship, feet, masochism, sharing the mc between a couple girls, and cuckoldry (I might be forgetting some more); these kinks will be divided between the 7 girls. Some girls will be more on the vanilla side, others in the hardcore part.
He said "divided between the 7 girls", not 6, and given that there are 7 LIs in total in Nothing is Forever I took this to mean that each girl will have at least 1 dominant fetish/kink of her own... :unsure: (and at least one scene/some marginal content for all of them, and obviously quite a bit more for others)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kripke and Mister_M

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Btw, since everyone is still talking about Nif, I tried the submissive route with Jen recently, and tbf I played by accident one of the older versions of the game I had downloaded, not 3.2, (and this mistake has been corrected since) but I found this:
feet_of_the_bed.png

Well, if I went to a girl's sleepover party, I certainly wouldn't mind waking up with my head at "the feet of the bed"... :sneaky::p

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Just wanted to give a little love to plasmus 's Hunter of Sin game! I just tried it for an hour and a half now and I already love Mayleen! The start is a bit grindy and it took me a while to figure how to increase slots for items/inventory etc and how the ability tree/grid works, but the first two femdom scenes are great (soft so far, a kissing till MC passes out from loss of breath scene and a dominant thigh job, but there's plenty of verbal humiliation, the mistress's dialogue is good and you can choose to both submit and resist), I love that you named the Chinese-inspired village Mayleen lives in "Shanliang", as the village is right next to a mountain and the character "山" (pronounced as "shan" on tone 1) actually means mountain in Chinese (do you speak some Mandarin by any chance or is this a coincidence?) and in general I can't wait to see what the rest of the game has in store! :)

Also appreciate that you put in the effort to even write an entry for the game to be added to the finder (you're probably the first dev that bothered to do it personally! :LOL:), so yeah, thanks once again for all the effort (both in making this game and telling us about it) and I recommend it to everyone that likes games like ToT, Domina, Katalyst and so on! Cheers!

plasmus

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2019
Just wanted to give a little love to plasmus 's Hunter of Sin game! I just tried it for an hour and a half now and I already love Mayleen! The start is a bit grindy and it took me a while to figure how to increase slots for items/inventory etc and how the ability tree/grid works, but the first two femdom scenes are great (soft so far, a kissing till MC passes out from loss of breath scene and a dominant thigh job, but there's plenty of verbal humiliation, the mistress's dialogue is good and you can choose to both submit and resist), I love that you named the Chinese-inspired village Mayleen lives in "Shanliang", as the village is right next to a mountain and the character "山" (pronounced as "shan" on tone 1) actually means mountain in Chinese (do you speak some Mandarin by any chance or is this a coincidence?) and in general I can't wait to see what the rest of the game has in store! :)

Also appreciate that you put in the effort to even write an entry for the game to be added to the finder (you're probably the first dev that bothered to do it personally! :LOL:), so yeah, thanks once again for all the effort (both in making this game and telling us about it) and I recommend it to everyone that likes games like ToT, Domina, Katalyst and so on! Cheers!
Thx mate, first time making a game so there's alot to learn like setting up tutorials and showing some H-scenes earlier so new people don't lose interest too early

Nocturne-

Feb 9, 2022
I was wondering if there is some sort of Femdom companion game out there, something (somewhat) similar to Deborah from Dragon Quest 5.
Where your part openly dominate and humiliate you through the game

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I was wondering if there is some sort of Femdom companion game out there, something (somewhat) similar to Deborah from Dragon Quest 5.
Besides Skyrim and Oblivion Lovers Lab mods and a little imagination, (I had for example this short-to-medium Skyrim playthrough a few years back, where with a "recruit any NPC as a companion" mod and some change faction commands, I made a powerful witch that was killing my level 5 or so MC a "companion" and put myself in her faction, the roleplay being that he pleaded for his life and she accepted to heal him and keep him as a slave, after which she took all of MC's money/jewellery/valuable enchanted weapons, MC did menial tasks for her and the rest of the Witches in the fort - like crafting, cooking, chopping wood etc, and with a lovers lab sex mod I made MC routinely kneel in front of her and lick/woship her pussy, as well as ocassionally be pegged by her. After a few weeks my enslaved MC earned the trust of the beautiful Breton and Dunmer witches of the fort, they taught him alchemy so he could sell potions for them in the cities, and eventually I quested together with the stronger witch companions, as they were much higher level than my pretty weak MC in this playthrough, and MC even bought his mistresses a large modded countryside mansion at the end of it, where the entire coven could stay hidden from prying eyes and live a life of luxury as MC served them! It was pretty fun for a while, and in a way oddly similar to being a fortress whore in Nikociant's "Dominant witches"... :unsure: :LOL:) I can definitely recommend Peniban Quest for this, as MC gets dommed and humiliated by not one but all of his female companions, and even though it's a bit pegging-centric, there's also foot worship, pussy worship, lots of urination and plenty of other fetishes! (the only drawback for that game is that the main character never really speaks or reacts to his female companions dominating him much)

If you also like monster girls, the Monster Girl Quest Paradox JRPG has a "pocket castle" in which you can get dommed in various ways by the monster girls you recruit, (even though a few of them will just typically eat you as they would if you lost to them in battle, and some parts of it feel more like a harem game), but nothing else comes to mind right now... (I assume you already played Mistresses of the forest, where the first femdom LI is a witch that will be MC's companion for a short part of the game, but very briefly)

Oh, there's also this pretty good story by the Japanese femdom VNs producer Msize, called , in which exactly what you want happens with the first female companion MC recruits in his adventure, but it's just a translated story with illustrations, not a game. That's all I can think of right now!

Nocturne-

Feb 9, 2022
Besides Skyrim and Oblivion Lovers Lab mods and a little imagination, (I had for example this short-to-medium Skyrim playthrough a few years back, where with a "recruit any NPC as a companion" mod and some change faction commands, I made a powerful witch that was killing my level 5 or so MC a "companion" and put myself in her faction, the roleplay being that he pleaded for his life and she accepted to heal him and keep him as a slave, after which she took all of MC's money/jewellery/valuable enchanted weapons, MC did menial tasks for her and the rest of the Witches in the fort - like crafting, cooking, chopping wood etc, and with a lovers lab sex mod I made MC routinely kneel in front of her and lick/woship her pussy, as well as ocassionally be pegged by her. After a few weeks my enslaved MC earned the trust of the beautiful Breton and Dunmer witches of the fort, they taught him alchemy so he could sell potions for them in the cities, and eventually I quested together with the stronger witch companions, as they were much higher level than my pretty weak MC in this playthrough, and MC even bought his mistresses a large modded countryside mansion at the end of it, where the entire coven could stay hidden from prying eyes and live a life of luxury as MC served them! It was pretty fun for a while, and in a way oddly similar to being a fortress whore in Nikociant's "Dominant witches"... :unsure: :LOL:) I can definitely recommend Peniban Quest for this, as MC gets dommed and humiliated by not one but all of his female companions, and even though it's a bit pegging-centric, there's also foot worship, pussy worship, lots of urination and plenty of other fetishes! (the only drawback for that game is that the main character never really speaks or reacts to his female companions dominating him much)

If you also like monster girls, the Monster Girl Quest Paradox JRPG has a "pocket castle" in which you can get dommed in various ways by the monster girls you recruit, (even though a few of them will just typically eat you as they would if you lost to them in battle, and some parts of it feel more like a harem game), but nothing else comes to mind right now... (I assume you already played Mistresses of the forest, where the first femdom LI is a witch that will be MC's companion for a short part of the game, but very briefly)

Oh, there's also this pretty good story by the Japanese femdom VNs producer Msize, called , in which exactly what you want happens with the first female companion MC recruits in his adventure, but it's just a translated story with illustrations, not a game. That's all I can think of right now!
Thanks, I already tried Peniban Quest but I wasn't fan of the art and writting, MGQP is already know to me but I see the game more of soft femdom (Died waiting for the Third part)
I just recall a game called Cute Monsters and Mommy, is similar to whats I was looking for but is abandoned.

• Red Heart

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Some potential more suggestions after what LAKueiJin mentioned:
- Adventure High is a mind control-themed school life game with an anime-like atmosphere and likable characters, and a mostly sandbox mix of maledom and femdom content. The Cassandra Submissive route has Cassandra (a stuck-up classmate) boss the player around both inside and outside battle. The walkthrough is complicated and the wiki is dead, so you'll want to download this zip file and then extract and view "Submissive Route _ Adventure High Wiki _ Fandom (2021-07-15 6_38_07 PM).html" file there. Some light spoilers about what kind of content to expect, pasted from that HTML file, if you're on the fence:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Incubus Quest has a system where dominant characters join your party, the shows them in a pose where they dominate you, and when you press the Shift key in the menu, you view a scene where they dominate you in kinky ways. Some of the scenes are quite creative, and it's a rare Japanese femdom RPG with a semi-hard domination style. However, I was disappointed that there's no unexpected behavior like in Adventure High; the companions never take action in battle, and they never react or speak. So it's not exactly what you're looking for. Anyway, bahamut's translation patch that I linked is the proper way for those who don't know Japanese to play this (don't ruin this by relying on the current pure MTL) though it may be worth waiting and hoping bahamut motivates himself to push through the final untranslated arc.
- I'll just throw in another vote for Skyrim mods like Deviously Cursed Loot (Sasha best domme) or Sanguine's Debauchery+. My personal advice is that it's especially worthwhile if you can enjoy lezbian femdom, because even though in recent years the male character support has been great (there are even male moans), virtually all the poses and BDSM items are designed to be used for a female character, and the male character model is unavoidably bulky and muscular and overall stiff-looking, so the malesub content isn't as enjoyable IMO. Also, if you play with Deviously Cursed Loot, be warned, you'll need to carefully configure all the options properly to avoid chances of maledom (to make it easier, you can run another mod that makes all the bandits female or something, as I've done in the past). Be warned that it takes effort to set up adult Skyrim mods in a way that looks half-decent and works for you.

Non-gameplay wise:
- I love to recommend this game whenever I have the chance, but it honestly perfectly fits in theme: Crystal GameMaster: The 7 Crystals is a game where you take on the role of a high school boy amid a group of high school girls, who are gathering in a girl's house to play a table-top roleplaying game. It's a purely linear story which transitions back and forth between both the world of the RPG (which utilizes RPG Maker) and the real world (which has VN-like scenes). What makes it fit your criteria is that the girls slowly start to tease the protagonist more and more with their feet, so both inside and outside the game the girls are lightly bullying and humiliating him. The comedy is also great. But again, it's a linear story. And the domination is a different style than the more heavy domination of Peniban Quest.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Thanks, I already tried Peniban Quest but I wasn't fan of the art and writting, MGQP is already know to me but I see the game more of soft femdom (Died waiting for the Third part)
I just recall a game called Cute Monsters and Mommy, is similar to whats I was looking for but is abandoned.
Oh yes I completely forgot about Cute Monsters and Mommy - it used lots of stock RPGm assets and it was abandoned, but I really liked the premise and the story as well! I think I forgot about it because I tried it all the way back in 2020, and you're definitely right that MGQP is mostly soft femdom. (and a lot of reverse rape and other monster-girl related fetishes more than regular femdom ones - I just remembered that you have an affection system and can unlock scenes in which you are dominated by any of the monster girls you recruit for your party, and that's why I mentioned it)

Nocturne-

Feb 9, 2022
Some potential more suggestions after what LAKueiJin mentioned:
- Adventure High is a mind control-themed school life game with an anime-like atmosphere and likable characters, and a mostly sandbox mix of maledom and femdom content. The Cassandra Submissive route has Cassandra (a stuck-up classmate) boss the player around both inside and outside battle. The walkthrough is complicated and the wiki is dead, so you'll want to download this zip file and then extract and view "Submissive Route _ Adventure High Wiki _ Fandom (2021-07-15 6_38_07 PM).html" file there. Some light spoilers about what kind of content to expect, pasted from that HTML file, if you're on the fence:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, I remember trying Adventure High in the past but didn't like it but I going to give another try

Nocturne-

Feb 9, 2022
I just remember years ago I was seaching for femdom games and found Tower of Trampler but when I was reading the thread I saw a lot of people complaning about ONE pegging scene, I thought "seriously? is this even a femdom game?" and just ignored. Decide to try now and I really liked but the excessive focus on Feet, Boots and body fluids got bored.

I also realized my taste for Bratty Femdom (Rin from Prison Queendom, Marisa from Starless, Isabelle from Estate Dominate) Lily from Tower of Trampler (I couldn't check better on her)

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Stupid good update for a stupid good game. A bit light on lewds admittedly, but the next update will make up for it.
Good to know! I even liked the story and writting thus far, so I definitely won't begrudge Lina if there's less lewds in this update than in the previous ones! (and it seems we're anyways getting spoiled wih a lot of that in the next release...)

Reactions: Z - Reborn

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Good to know! I even liked the story and writting thus far, so I definitely won't begrudge Lina if there's less lewds in this update than in the previous ones! (and it seems we're anyways getting spoiled wih a lot of that in the next release...)
Writing is reason why I play Gladia as well, and I'll admit before playing this last update I was a bit afraid that Maeve's charms might have been a lucky shot, but now I can safely say that Lina is just that good.

Next update will focus on better fights and more content for Maeve, both of which are badly needed so I believe this is a move in the right direction. My version was also buggy as hell, but I'm assuming the hotfix that just released took care of that too.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes