Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
Sorry if that was requested here already - the topic is too big to search for this. I like quite specific femdom subgenre which is really hard to find. I like
1) male exhibitionism. Or CFNM subtype of fetish. But not when females are forcing you to undress (well, women CAN force you to undress - but only if there is compelling neccessity for it -not because they want it.). But when you are being a pervert and flash your dick to them or start to fap openly before unwilling audience - when they don't want to see it - and they start to berate and beat you for it. Do not mix with JOI since this is usually sign of woman lusting/caring about you - and I don't want it.
2) I like angry faces. I like women preaching and scolding you - looking at you with cold eyes, with disgust and contempt - while you showing to them your ugly pervert side. The most close example of it I found so far was only https://f95zone.to/threads/nope-nope-nurses-final-dark-one.105275/ (it's strange I couldn't find it in first page list) - more specifically - the whole route of Tachibana heroine there. Also there are lot of it in manga of author Sanbaizu. Despite it's more dedicated to scat fetish - how women are looking at and berating main character there is what I searching for.
3) I like postapocalyptic or similar settings when there is only one male available for many women (when the whole male population dies out for example or you trapped on island with them etc.). I want it like it was in "World's End Harem" manga - but with more brutal and realistic approach. Preferebly NOT monster girls/fantasy setting though - I value psychological realism and those settings are far from it.

If there are some more games/novels with such theme - I would be glad to know. Thank you for answers ^^

• Hey there
Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Sorry if that was requested here already - the topic is too big to search for this. I like quite specific femdom subgenre which is really hard to find. I like
1) male exhibitionism. Or CFNM subtype of fetish. But not when females are forcing you to undress (well, women CAN force you to undress - but only if there is compelling neccessity for it -not because they want it.). But when you are being a pervert and flash your dick to them or start to fap openly before unwilling audience - when they don't want to see it - and they start to berate and beat you for it. Do not mix with JOI since this is usually sign of woman lusting/caring about you - and I don't want it.
2) I like angry faces. I like women preaching and scolding you - looking at you with cold eyes, with disgust and contempt - while you showing to them your ugly pervert side. The most close example of it I found so far was only https://f95zone.to/threads/nope-nope-nurses-final-dark-one.105275/ (it's strange I couldn't find it in first page list) - more specifically - the whole route of Tachibana heroine there. Also there are lot of it in manga of author Sanbaizu. Despite it's more dedicated to scat fetish - how women are looking at and berating main character there is what I searching for.
3) I like postapocalyptic or similar settings when there is only one male available for many women (when the whole male population dies out for example or you trapped on island with them etc.). I want it like it was in "World's End Harem" manga - but with more brutal and realistic approach. Preferebly NOT monster girls/fantasy setting though - I value psychological realism and those settings are far from it.

If there are some more games/novels with such theme - I would be glad to know. Thank you for answers ^^
Yes, the topic is indeed very big. To be fair probably others would be able to help you more than I can, as I have much broader femdom kinks and was never into submissive male exhibitionism myself, (at least if not coupled with other fetishes I like more) but I might have one or two suggestings for games with "women scolding you" and "looking at you with cold eyes, disgust and contempt". I actually tried Nope Nope Nurses myself and dropped it after a few days with Tachibana as to me it felt more like a maledom game than a femdom one (as, in spite of her anger and disgust at MC, she still goes ahead and gives him handjobs/blowjobs or anything it takes to make him ejaculate, as his "condition" demands), but the reason it's not in the list is also that most people don't like or play Kinetic novels. (eg visual novels with no choices)

That said, for the verbal humiliation with an anger and disgust flavour, MC's mother does that quite a bit on her route in the Japanese VN I Became the Dog In a All Female Household, almost all of MC's companions see him as a disgusting lowly pervert in Peniban Quest and there's plenty of voiced scenes in Japanese where they humiliate him for it, Gyaru Express also has MC being humiliated, talked down to and seen with disgust for being a pervert, although without too much contempt if I remember correctly, but there's not much else that comes to mind now. If you don't mind a really hardcore femdom dystopian setting then certainly there is a little bit of what you like in Darktoz games like "Captured by Dark Elves" or "Femdom City M.A.N.T.I.S", but the art or extreme fetishes can be off-putting for some. (and the humiliation for being a pervert will be at best a secondary theme)

I'd also actually love to play the kind of postapocalyptic game you talked about in your last paragraph (only with the twist that the male must be used/enslaved/dominated by the women, not only craved by all of them and given unrealistic power like in many maledom harem games with a similar premise... :cautious:), but I don't think something like that was ever made. There is BDSM Apocalypse, which is meant to be a femdom game in a postapocalyptic setting from a dev I respect, but I haven't played it yet and most people complain that there's very little femdom in it thus far. As I said, hopefully others will be able to help you more, thanks for coming by on the thread and have a great weekend! :)

Reactions: Elucidus

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Nope Nope Nurses is hilarious. When the nurses get angrier and angrier, instead of punishing the male MC like typical femdom what they do is drop their panties and fuck the MC hard. At the end of Tachibana section she had enough with the MC and decides to severely "punish" him by.... fully filling her uterus with the MC's semen. It has this weird logic where the more the nurses get filled and bukkaked with semen the harsher the "punishment" is for the male MC. It's hard to think it as femdom considering the nurses basically have to prostitute themselves to the MC as part of their job but it's hard to think it as maledom as well since the MC is just so passive and timid. The nurses are forced to have sex not really by the male MC but by - I don't know - the hospital I guess?

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Nope Nope Nurses is hilarious. When the nurses get angrier and angrier, instead of punishing the male MC like typical femdom what they do is drop their panties and fuck the MC hard. At the end of Tachibana section she had enough with the MC and decides to severely "punish" him by.... fully filling her uterus with the MC's semen. It has this weird logic where the more the nurses get filled and bukkaked with semen the harsher the "punishment" is for the male MC. It's hard to think it as femdom considering the nurses basically have to prostitute themselves to the MC as part of their job but it's hard to think it as maledom as well since the MC is just so passive and timid. The nurses are forced to have sex not really by the male MC but by - I don't know - the hospital I guess?
Soooooo...capitalism?

• Haha

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
In US, certainly, in Japan, maybe not
Nah, in the US they'll force the nurses to do exactly what they do in the game and charge the MC 1 million dollars per minute of blowjob/fucking, as treatment for his rare condition is "not covered by his insurance policy"... :LOL: Oh, and then the hospital will still proceed to pay the nurses close to minimum wage, and all of MC's medical bills will just be raked in as profits by some rich old hospital-chain shareholders sipping Mojitos on a beach in Panama!

So, I guess this game, if it was set in the US, would just be findom by corporate boards... :unsure: Honestly, if you think about it, we already kinda live in a dystopian findom society - too bad it's not only hot women running all governments and corporations and I might begin to like our shitty reality! :LOL::sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: baxtus and Jaike

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
So, I guess this game, if it was set in the US, would just be findom by corporate boards... :unsure:
So... it's more than 60% maledom after all! Guess that's what Marxists mean with alienation, you don't know the gender of your dom directly. :WeSmart:

• Haha

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
So... it's more than 60% maledom after all! Guess that's what Marxists mean with alienation, you don't know the gender of your dom directly. :WeSmart:
Yup - you totally got us! And by the theory of the "falling rate of profit", we mean that these incognito doms (otherwise known as "the bourgeoisie") will progressively get less boners from their financial domination of the alienated proletarian masses, as keeping track of the erotically-stimulating suffering of each sla-, I mean, worker, becomes increasingly difficult for doms with large corporate empires and subs working on the other half of the planet due to outsourcing!

Little did we know that Jeff Bezos would mitigate this problem by providing doms with live camera footage of their subs, as well as delight them with new exotic fetishes like auto-urination, for which all Amazon subs are provided bags... :WeSmart:

It seems that after all Marx failed to realize that the bourgeoisie would also outsource the "pissing on the proletariat" to each atomized and non-unionized proletarian worker themselves, therefore rendering all of his theory definitely-wrong on every account and unworthy of consideration or analysis! (this last remark was brought to you by Mastercard - Mastercard, there are some slaves money can't buy; for everyone else, there's Mastercard) :cool:

Last edited:

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I actually tried Nope Nope Nurses myself and dropped it after a few days with Tachibana as to me it felt more like a maledom game than a femdom one (as, in spite of her anger and disgust at MC, she still goes ahead and gives him handjobs/blowjobs or anything it takes to make him ejaculate, as his "condition" demands), but the reason it's not in the list is also that most people don't like or play Kinetic novels. (eg visual novels with no choices)
I can see why you'd view NNN like this; I'd say the situations depicted in Nope Nope Nurses are clever and attract a fairly broad audience because they're deliberately ambiguous.
  • Are the nurses at fault for bullying and abusing Yamada because they don't like their job and they don't like the fact he physically enjoys it?
  • Is he at fault for unavoidably "enjoying" his predicament?
  • Is Yamada the submissive partner because his arms are broken and he's helpless to resist whatever they do to him?
  • Are the nurses the submissive partners because they are giving him pleasure (albeit on their terms, in ways that sometimes cause him more pain than necessary)?
Either way, he general adopts a very timid and apologetic attitude (except with Hiramatsu) and in contrast the nurses act aggressively, stimulate his cock on their terms, and frequently ridicule him. He repeatedly says "don't do that!" but they do it anyway, so if domination is a matter of consent or forcefulness, they're the clear dominators. And the sex acts which are typically considered "femdom" include: footjob, facesitting, prostate massage, CBT, slapping, spitting, trampling. So that's why this game is generally regarded as a femdom game, despite the fact that it does have diverse appeal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I can see why you'd view NNN like this; I'd say the situations depicted in Nope Nope Nurses are clever and attract a fairly broad audience because they're deliberately ambiguous.
  • Are the nurses at fault for bullying and abusing Yamada because they don't like their job and they don't like the fact he physically enjoys it?
  • Is he at fault for unavoidably "enjoying" his predicament?
  • Is Yamada the submissive partner because his arms are broken and he's helpless to resist whatever they do to him?
  • Are the nurses the submissive partners because they are giving him pleasure (albeit on their terms, in ways that sometimes cause him more pain than necessary)?
Either way, he general adopts a very timid and apologetic attitude (except with Hiramatsu) and in contrast the nurses act aggressively, stimulate his cock on their terms, and frequently ridicule him. He repeatedly says "don't do that!" but they do it anyway, so if domination is a matter of consent or forcefulness, they're the clear dominators. And the sex acts which are typically considered "femdom" include: footjob, facesitting, prostate massage, CBT, slapping, spitting, trampling. So that's why this game is generally regarded as a femdom game, despite the fact that it does have diverse appeal.

I didn't last NNN to the point where Yamada meets any of the other nurses tbf. I understand what you are saying, and I agree that the game definitely contains some femdom elements, but also maledom ones, and, as you put it, has a broad appeal and is deliberately misleading. I don't judge anyone for liking the game and I might've liked myself a few scenes (like what the other nurses do to him, or spitting/facesitting/trampling content if there is any) but I generally dislike games where the dommes do not derive any pleasure out of domming the sub or, like in the case of Tachibana, are even begrudgingly doing it so as to fulfill their job/duty. I know it brings him terrible pain to not ejaculate constantly, and that he's helpless and all the agency is with the nurses, but a lot of the erotic content they engage in with him is still centered around his ejaculation and is either vanilla or by my reckoning maledom in nature. (like BJs)

I define femdom in a very similar way to Aseratrix - I only really consider a game purely "femdom" if all of the following criteria are true:

1. The domme calls the shots (which in this case is murky and vague, as the nurses have the power to do anything they want to Yamada, but none of them really wants to anything to him... - I'd say them "having" to do it, especially if they never start enjoying it, doesn't really make them true "dominators")

2. That she takes enjoyment out of any sexual acts done with the slave/sub (not necessarily directly, as there are plenty of femdom kinks like whipping, pegging, pony-play, boot/foot licking etc where the domme isn't directly pleasured by the slave, but that it at least turns her on, which again doesn't seem to be the case with the nurses in NNN) and

3. That none of the sexual acts done with the slave/sub put her in a degrading/submissive position in relation to the slave/sub (as she could be calling the shots and be turned on by the sexual act of being facefucked, impregnated, or beaten and spat in the face, which would also disqualify a game from being "femdom" in my books...)

So, looking at NNN from this perspective, it's definitely not a femdom game. I am sure purist maledom fans also don't like it, and I also think it has a few scenes that definitely depict femdom kinks (especially now that you've told me it even has CBT, facesitting, spitting and trampling - I wish I would've only seen those scenes! :p), but I just wouldn't call it a "femdom game" overall, nor do I think that's what the creators were going for when they made this game! (sure, maybe some of them were into femdom, but it doesn't seem like writing a femdom story/narrative was what they tried to achieve with NNN...)

Last edited:

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
That said, for the verbal humiliation with an anger and disgust flavour, MC's mother does that quite a bit on her route in the Japanese VN I Became the Dog In a All Female Household, almost all of MC's companions see him as a disgusting lowly pervert in Peniban Quest and there's plenty of voiced scenes in Japanese where they humiliate him for it, Gyaru Express also has MC being humiliated, talked down to and seen with disgust for being a pervert, although without too much contempt if I remember correctly, but there's not much else that comes to mind now.
Thank you for your answers. I read first two though and don't like them very much. MC verbal abusing there didn't seem to me sincere at all since heroines were enjoying it too much - i.e. making it look like MC is pervert or specifically provoked him to be like that. I like more real anger and hatred rather than artificial one. I suspect the third game will be similar in that sense.

but the reason it's not in the list is also that most people don't like or play Kinetic novels. (eg visual novels with no choices)
That I never could understand. For me the most horrible type of games are the so called sandboxes and vns I enjoyed the most were exactly kinetic. The more linear story is - the better writing becomes. It works like that. In the end any potential freedom of choices is just a fiction - you're read exactly what author wanted to say - and no more than that. If that is the case - it's better to read the best author could make in one uninterrupted text rather than something less completed but with multiple pieces of it.
It has this weird logic where the more the nurses get filled and bukkaked with semen the harsher the "punishment" is for the male MC. It's hard to think it as femdom considering the nurses basically have to prostitute themselves to the MC as part of their job
but I generally dislike games where the dommes do not derive any pleasure out of domming the sub or, like in the case of Tachibana, are even begrudgingly doing it so as to fulfill their job/duty.
And what if nurses were in fact enjoyed what they did and using MC there as their living dildo? They were some subtle hints that even Tachibana were aroused/cumming fucking Yamada and she was very frustrated and sexually unsatisfied with her personal life/boyfriend. Of course they hided it from Yamada.
Other way to percieve it is complete reverse of a gender roles. Nurses were behaving exactly just men raping a women. Including ejaculation part and loss of consciousness. There are lot of such games in the list too - Monster Girl Quest etc. It's just pure reverse rape which is femdom trait without doubt, is it not? I believe they would never do it/found other way to do it - if they really didn't want it.
but I just wouldn't call it a "femdom game" overall, nor do I think that's what the creators were going for when they made this game! (sure, maybe some of them were into femdom, but it doesn't seem like writing a femdom story/narrative was what they tried to achieve with NNN...)
I absolutely disagree. You should probably read other nurses routes there as well - it would become clear for you that they used Yamada for their own sake in very cruel fashion. The game is not 100% femdom - but it's clearly very femdom in nature. I agree there are some maledom parts as well -but there are lot of such games in the list too - Starless, Closed Game etc (which IMO much more maledom than NNN ever can be even in theory - with brutal rape of unwilling women etc.).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sunshaded

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Thank you for your answers. I read first two though and don't like them very much. MC verbal abusing there didn't seem to me sincere at all since heroines were enjoying it too much - i.e. making it look like MC is pervert or specifically provoked him to be like that. I like more real anger and hatred rather than artificial one. I suspect the third game will be similar in that sense.
Likely. (I didn't like Gyaru express much either) To be fair in Peniban quest for example the plot has many problems from a writing perspective, (it just has some hot scenes here and there, but the MC barely undergoes any development or has any input/agency in the plot, and not even the writing for your companions is very simplistic) and to be fair in a lot of Japanese games with a submissive protagonist you will sadly get the phenomenon of the passive protagonist that just mumbles "That's..." a billion times and ocassionally gets outraged/shocked by the impropriety of what the dominant women say or propose to do to him, which in my opinions lowers writing quality too. (MC only acting as the stereotypical average "salaryman/highschool student" and not having much of a distinct personality or reacting to what is being done to him) I actually agree NNN definitely put in more effort than those 3 games I mentioned to shape up Yamada's personality and character (that much was clear from how little I played) but, again, I only mentioned those games because I thought you might enjoy some of the sex scenes in them, not because I thought the verbal abusing or even the writing in general was great in them.

That I never could understand. For me the most horrible type of games are the so called sandboxes and vns I enjoyed the most were exactly kinetic. The more linear story is - the better writing becomes. It works like that. In the end any potential freedom of choices is just a fiction - you're read exactly what author wanted to say - and no more than that. If that is the case - it's better to read the best author could make in one uninterrupted text rather than something less completed but with multiple pieces of it.
It's simple really - because it doesn't feel like a game if you are just cruising through a completely linear collection of excerpts of text accompanied by static (and seldom moving) images! A KN is basically the in-between version of a novel and a movie, with the main difference being that most KNs don't excell at writing as much as a good novel does, or at visuals as much as a movie does. There is not even any element of "playing" involved, as playing assumes you take at least a few actions and interact with whatever media you're consuming - for KNs, you read and perhaps watch them, but you don't "play" them.

I myself sometimes (although quite rarely) play KNs, because I appreciate the well-written ones just as much as I'd appreciate a good book, (as long as the erotic content in them doesn't put me off) and even my favourite Japanese VN from this whole list, "Steps to Love", has only 2 branching choices that lead to 4 endings, so in many ways it is quite linear and not that far away from a KN, but I'd still argue that the characters in it for example have more personality and layers/facets to themselves, and that the writing is better, than in all KNs I've tried. I'd say the same thing about the characters and writing in games like Nothing is forever or Mistresses of the forest, which are narratives with plenty of choices, so I strongly disagree with you that "The more linear story is - the better writing becomes."

As an amateur writer myself (published a few erotica stories online and been working on a more serious light femdom romance novel for a while now), I will often have many interesting ideas for how the plot of a story can evolve from one point or another, and could apply the same writing quality to a story with multiple endings as I would to a linear one. There is a grain of truth in what you said here in that, even for a great writer, the more endings, choices and variables there are in a story, the more difficult it becomes to write all of them just as well as the ones the author themselves originally envisioned or simply cares more about, so while I 100% agree that "linear = easier writing", "linear = better writing" is not always the case, and I believe most good authors can write well in both formats. Also,

If that is the case - it's better to read the best author could make in one uninterrupted text rather than something less completed but with multiple pieces of it.
Non-linear stories are often actually more complete than linear ones, because they explore the depth of more characters in a story and also take several possibilities in the plot to their own conclusion, which is something a linear story can never do...

And what if nurses were in fact enjoyed what they did and using MC there as their living dildo? They were some subtle hints that even Tachibana were aroused/cumming fucking Yamada and she was very frustrated and sexually unsatisfied with her personal life/boyfriend. Of course they hided it from Yamada.
Other way to percieve it is complete reverse of a gender roles. Nurses were behaving exactly just men raping a women. Including ejaculation part and loss of consciousness. There are lot of such games in the list too - Monster Girl Quest etc. It's just pure reverse rape which is femdom trait without doubt, is it not? I believe they would never do it/found other way to do it - if they really didn't want it.
Again, I never got to the parts were there were subtle hints they enjoyed it, (Tachibana was just frustrated, disgusted and angered by what she had to do in the first 3 or 4 scenes with Yamada) so I will trust you on it and accept that later on it will become pure reverse rape, where the dominant nurses also enjoy it. I also only played a short one hour or so of the game, so I will also agree that maybe it becomes a lot more femdom-oriented later on than the parts I've experienced.

With that out of the way though, no, reverse-rape is not enough to make something a "femdom game". It is a soft femdom kink, but if most of the other fetishes the game depicts are vanilla or maledom in nature (like harem, bukkake, blowjobs, handjobs etc), that's a mostly vanilla/maledom game with some sparse femdom in it, not a femdom game! (hence why most Monster Girl games were not included in this list - too little femdom to maledom ratio) Games like Monster Girl Quest and MGQ Paradox also contain scenes with Luka giving cunnilingus/worshipping the pussy of several monster girls, footjobs, Luka being enslaved forever by monster girls as loss scenes, sometimes forms of his body being crushed/asphyxiated/digested/trampled on by monster girls etc, but a monster girl game that only has reverse rape and maybe a few footjobs, while it also has 5 or 10 vanilla or maledom tags, would not be a femdom game by my definition (as most of the fetishes would not satisfy the 3 criteria I outlined in a post above) or by the OP's either. (you can check his definitions in the OP with the list)

The game is not 100% femdom - but it's clearly very femdom in nature. I agree there are some maledom parts as well -but there are lot of such games in the list too - Starless, Closed Game etc (which IMO much more maledom than NNN ever can be even in theory - with brutal rape of unwilling women etc.).
Fully agreed with this - I don't regard Starless or Closed Game as pure femdom games either and I agree they likely have a lot more maledom in them than NNN. The femdom finder is meant to help players find games WITH femdom, not just games that only have femdom or have a path fully dedicated to it (notice the tags for "marginal" or "mixed" femdom content, as well as "yes" for other paths), so NNN would definitely make the cut. (again, I just think nobody added it because a lot of people are too bored by the passivity of kinetic novels, and I was put off by some of the sex scenes at the beginning) If you want, there is a spoiler button called "How to submit game suggestions" in the OP, so you can follow the method there and submit an entry for NNN yourself! If you want an example you can also check my latest game submission in this post:

Just click on the quote and it will take you to the post - I removed most of the text from the post as it would make this already long message way too long... Have a great day, and feel free to answer again if you still disagree with parts of this! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I just think nobody added it because a lot of people are too bored by the passivity of kinetic novels
That would be my guess also. I never play KNs myself, when I see the tag the "game" immediately lands on my ignore list.

you can follow the method there and submit an entry
In theory at least, as - unfortunately - Aseratrix is currently MIA for almost a month. I wanted to wait a little bit longer before writing this, but I'm starting a new/old job soon so I won't have a lot of free time coming next 4-5 months, so here it is. Some time ago Aseratrix wrote that if something was to happen to him or if he'll simply lose interest in this forum (which I hope is the case and he's fine [let's hope he just found a strict mistress who cut his access to Internet]) he wants this finder to continue to grow without him and he mentioned a few users he wanted to give it to, me being one of them (it's somewhere in this thread, I'm not gonna look it up, too many pgs and posts to go through...).

So, seeing how the landscape of femdom games is slowly but surely changing while the finder remains still maybe it's time someone should continue it? If someone wants to do it I certainly won't be against it, but if not I can do it - with some help - myself. The reason why I'm not just starting/copying a finder, but I'm writing this post and asking you all (especially those who knew Aseratrix) is that I do not wish to be disrespectful towards him and his work and I would want to see the general consensus of the femdom community on this forum (or at least of those who frequent this thread) regarding the matter. If I'll be continuing the finder I will not change the criteria set up by Aseratrix regarding what is femdom (even though we had sometimes different opinions in some regards), but instead of writing the finder in the OP of a new thread, the OP of such a thread would have a link to Google Sheets (or smth similar) where the finder would be located. I'd also like to share it with 2-3 other users that will be able to edit it and/or continue having control over it if any of us will become disinterested or unable to continue it. We already lost at least 2 nice lists of femdom games on this forum, so I think some steps should be taken to make the next one more permanent.

Or maybe such a list is no longer necessary and I'm just wasting time writing too long of a post?

Reactions: Jaike and LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
In theory at least, as - unfortunately - Aseratrix is currently MIA for almost a month.
Yes, I wrote that part because there are already 3 or 4 submissions made since Aseratrix disappeared, so while I'm still hoping he'll come back, even if he won't and we'll just make a new list, we'd anyways already have a few games to add to it, so one extra definitely wouldn't be a bother.

So, seeing how the landscape of femdom games is slowly but surely changing while the finder remains still maybe it's time someone should continue it? If someone wants to do it I certainly won't be against it, but if not I can do it - with some help - myself.
While I'd be willing to help with a new list if it comes to that, (I already wrote at least 5 or 6 entries for the original finder anyway) I definitely wouldn't be suitable to be the main person managing it. (Mister_M is a much better candidate than me and I'll support him if nobody else makes a good case for themselves doing it instead) Besides my job I'm also helping out someone with a mental condition in my family and everyone here probably remembers that sometimes I just disappear for 1 or 2 weeks. (usually when they're going through really rough times and they need me more) I second though Mister_M's idea to definitely give access to at least 3 (if not even 4 or 5 people who love femdom and want to do it) to edit, update and keep managing the list in the future!

I'd still wait at least until labour day (1st of May) for Aseratrix to potentially show up again, not only because I think it'll be hard labour :LOL: to just copy the massive chunk of text in the OP and make a nice coherent table out of it in a Google Document or something of the sort, but given how much work he put into this list and how passionate he was about updating and expanding it, I still think he will eventually return lest something terrible happened (or maybe this
he just found a strict mistress who cut his access to Internet!
happened, or he's just on spring break at and he's having fun while we worry like idiots... :LOL:) and that we owe it to him to wait a little longer! Of course, like Mister_M, I'm open to hearing everyone else's thoughts on the matter. :)

Or maybe such a list is no longer necessary and I'm just wasting time writing too long of a post?
I actually spoke recently to TessSadist, hoping that he was a Karlsson's gambit patreon supporter (given that the game was in his signature and he often praised it) and that she could contact him there (at least to confirm he was fine and just needed some time away from f95 - turns out that he either isn't a patron of the game or didn't reveal his patreon account to Tess, but this is beside the point), and even she has said that this list is a great resource she herself used to find a few games she liked! I'm quite certain a lot of the people here would echo that feeling (I do) and say that a list like this is useful, as even though searching by tags has gotten much better on f95 these days, it's still hard to find good games that are no longer updated for a long time (so finished or abandonned ones), and also the way this list is structured gives you more information than most game descriptions or tags ever do. (if there is a dedicated femdom path or just a few scenes, more detailed info on the protagonist, sexual orientation, fetishes etc)

So yes, I'd say a list like this is a priceless game directory for all femdom lovers that find this website, but of course I'm open to hearing out arguments to the contrary.

Anyway, I think it's best for everyone invested in this thread to share their thoughts and for us to eventually make a decision together, so now that I've said my piece I'll just wait and see what everyone else thinks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaike and Mister_M

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Regarding NNN, I guess I have a hard time seeing the nurses bukkake-ing themselves and filling their womb with semen as dominating actions even though yes the immediate power dynamic is one in favor of the nurses. I'm guessing the nurses are under strict birth control or something since pregnancy just screams not-femdom lol. I do think my initial assessment is a bit hasty since there are other scenes in the game/novel which is more clearly femdom such as the penis trampling, facesitting, etc. The f95zone download comes included with full saves so you can just browse the h-scenes from the menu instead of playing/reading through the whole novel. In any case, NNN is popular enough that it is getting a sequel later this month (Japanese version not sure about the translation timetable). New 3 main nurses but it seems the previous nurses are also coming back as side characters. It seems there's also a female doctor thrown into the mix. I can see the devs making Yamada arms permanently broken in order to make installments after installments of NNN if its popularity holds lol.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
turns out that he either isn't a patron of the game
He mentioned few times - openly in this and other threads so I don't divulge any secrets here - that he doesn't support any game, cause he doesn't have resources to spare, so he wanted to help these games (and devs) in a different way. That means unfortunately that there's no way for us to check if he was active anywhere else.

As for the finder, I'm in no hurry and I'd definitely - even though you disappear from the forum from time to time - would like you to be a co-owner of it.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
He mentioned few times - openly in this and other threads so I don't divulge any secrets here - that he doesn't support any game, cause he doesn't have resources to spare, so he wanted to help these games (and devs) in a different way. That means unfortunately that there's no way for us to check if he was active anywhere else.
Just to be clear I didn't want to disparage Aseratrix in any way by mentioning that - honestly this list he compiled probably brought several games a lot more support than anything any one person would've given. (and it definitely took a lot more effort and dedication to do what he did than to support a dev with a few bucks a month, so I deeply respect him for it...) I just mentioned that bit so as to make the point that even busy devs found utility in this list, and that having one seems to be worth it.

As for your offer, as I said, I'd be happy to help make/edit/manage the new list,
but I believe we should give Aseratrix more time! Let's wait and see what other users think about it for now!

Reactions: Mister_M

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Curious lately about some specific femdom plot type. Can anyone recommend the game with scenario in which female is initially submissive/subordinate towards MC (e.g. secretary or even slave), but than becomes dominant being encouraged by MC? Thanks.
Inheritance maybe? I heard someone making comments about one of your slaves turn on you but I never bother looking, too grinding to bother looking.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Curious lately about some specific femdom plot type. Can anyone recommend the game with scenario in which female is initially submissive/subordinate towards MC (e.g. secretary or even slave), but than becomes dominant being encouraged by MC? Thanks.
Boring Days (w/ Intern and Maid, possible addition of other girls in the future)
Enslavement War (Abandoned game)
Prison 2 (w/ Maid Character)

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes