Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Inheritance maybe? I heard someone making comments about one of your slaves turn on you but I never bother looking, too grinding to bother looking.
Yep, same thing, tryed it year ago, grinding is too much. They dont even have femdom tag though.
Boring Days (w/ Intern and Maid, possible addition of other girls in the future)
Enslavement War (Abandoned game)
Prison 2 (w/ Maid Character)
Thanks! All of three were mentioned above, gonna try that prison 2. Sadly, looks like there are not much of this kind of content.

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
It's simple really - because it doesn't feel like a game if you are just cruising through a completely linear collection of excerpts of text accompanied by static (and seldom moving) images! A KN is basically the in-between version of a novel and a movie, with the main difference being that most KNs don't excell at writing as much as a good novel does, or at visuals as much as a movie does. There is not even any element of "playing" involved, as playing assumes you take at least a few actions and interact with whatever media you're consuming - for KNs, you read and perhaps watch them, but you don't "play" them.
You are saying it like it's something bad. It's not. There is nothing bad or boring in passive reading or watching - as long as you are interested in story. Moreover - if you are interested in story - anything else distracting from it will just irritate you. Any gameplay or even choices/bad ends are exactly this - irritating factors distracting you from reading a story, used as fillers to prolong gameplay length. It's like waiting for stamina refill in mobile games - it gives you nothing except spending your time. And if you are not interested in story - nothing else helps unless story is just not meant to play any important role in a game. And if that's the case - it's bad visual novel by definition.
Non-linear stories are often actually more complete than linear ones, because they explore the depth of more characters in a story and also take several possibilities in the plot to their own conclusion, which is something a linear story can never do...
I would recommend to read more non-erotic visual novels - to expand your view of what they can and can't do. For example linear works such as Higurashi or Umineko - can do perfectly well what you said without any choices. To give you more concrete example - the story there divided in a chapters which meant to be read in strict order - yet each of them plays the same story again and again with different endings - like characters were put in time loop of sorts - with what-if scenario of different actions and consequences each time. And each chapter brings you closer gradually to solving the main mystery of the novel.
There is another approach to linearity like in 428 (that's the name of the novel). There are huge anount of choices, routes and endings - yet they are all interconnected closely - you can't get access past bad end in one route unless you get key item in other route - for example. To reach true end and see the whole story conclusion - reader forced to read the whole amount of text the game contains. In other words all choices and "freedom" there is just ORDER in what reader decides to stick together various bits of text to get the whole story. Yes, he could see various what-if partial endings on the way to true end - but it's not making the story any less linear. In that sense any usual novel with choices and endings - if you are interested enough to read them all - are as just linear as a novel without choices. In any case you will read only what author could write - and nothing more. With only difference that you could decide an ORDER of which bits of written text you will read first and which second - in so called "interactive" novels. And that the story will be much shorter than in linear novel because other choices will force you to return to early part of the story again and again -while linear novel could continue the story further and further in that exact time. Will that (ability to choose ORDER of what you read) make such compelling difference in the end to make novel more interesting? I don't think so.

Reactions: Sunshaded

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
You are saying it like it's something bad. It's not. There is nothing bad or boring in passive reading or watching - as long as you are interested in story. Moreover - if you are interested in story - anything else distracting from it will just irritate you. Any gameplay or even choices/bad ends are exactly this - irritating factors distracting you from reading a story, used as fillers to prolong gameplay length. It's like waiting for stamina refill in mobile games - it gives you nothing except spending your time. And if you are not interested in story - nothing else helps unless story is just not meant to play any important role in a game. And if that's the case - it's bad visual novel by definition.
No, it's not, but that's not what a "game" is supposed to be. In my case for example, if I'm in the mood to play games, I will avoid kinetic novels. If I am in the mood to just passively experience a story, I sometimes do try out kinetic novels. (although far more often I will just read a story or novel) Obviously these are both different ways to entertain oneself and nothing is bad about one or the other - you were the one who said you just can't understand why some people dislike kinetic novels, and I sincerely explained why I think that is the case. (eg that they are more alike to movies and novels than to games) I didn't say it like it's "something bad", but like it's one of the main reasons not many people like to play them, which I really believe it is...

I would recommend to read more non-erotic visual novels - to expand your view of what they can and can't do. For example linear works such as Higurashi or Umineko - can do perfectly well what you said without any choices. To give you more concrete example - the story there divided in a chapters which meant to be read in strict order - yet each of them plays the same story again and again with different endings - like characters were put in time loop of sorts - with what-if scenario of different actions and consequences each time. And each chapter brings you closer gradually to solving the main mystery of the novel.
There is another approach to linearity like in 428 (that's the name of the novel). There are huge anount of choices, routes and endings - yet they are all interconnected closely - you can't get access past bad end in one route unless you get key item in other route - for example. To reach true end and see the whole story conclusion - reader forced to read the whole amount of text the game contains. In other words all choices and "freedom" there is just ORDER in what reader decides to stick together various bits of text to get the whole story. Yes, he could see various what-if partial endings on the way to true end - but it's not making the story any less linear. In that sense any usual novel with choices and endings - if you are interested enough to read them all - are as just linear as a novel without choices. In any case you will read only what author could write - and nothing more. With only difference that you could decide an ORDER of which bits of written text you will read first and which second - in so called "interactive" novels. And that the story will be much shorter than in linear novel because other choices will force you to return to early part of the story again and again -while linear novel could continue the story further and further in that exact time. Will that (ability to choose ORDER of what you read) make such compelling difference in the end to make novel more interesting? I don't think so.
To be fair I am not familiar with any non-erotic kintetic novels myself, although I am familiar with many non-erotic visual novels, both Japanese or otherwise. (like "Ever 17: The Out of Infinity", "Cartagra: Affliction of the Soul", a lot of the Hanako games stuff and plenty others) A lot of these, while they weren't linear games, had a "true ending" (especially the Japanese ones), that most of the time you could not access until you played all of the other endings, and I must say that I as never a fan of this mechanic. Sure, it allows you to explore a narrative more in-depth and to see more possibilities of what could've been, but the author is anyway declaring one ending to be the "true" ending, and while sometimes it incorporates aspects from all the other endings, it's still basically declared by the game to be the one and only "cannon" ending.

Yes, time-loops are of course a way to explore characters and possibilities more in-depth while retainining a narrative's linearity, but they are not appropiate in a lot of genres and, while I can enjoy a good story with time-loops (where the same events of a day repeat many times in a slightly different way), they are in my opinion a bit of a trope (even an X-files episode was built around timeloops over 20 years ago) and do not allow even nearly for as much exploration of various possibilities and more side characters becoming prominent or more detailed as a truly branching-out narrative does...

Your other contention, that in any non-linear story you're anyways reading only what the author could write, and therefore the choices are unnecesary, completely misses the point! I, or anyone who enjoys games or VNs with multiple endings and/or branching-out storylines, do not do so because we hope ome of the routes will be written by a different author and much better or much worse than the others, but we do so (at least in my case) because it allows you to have agency, to envision and expand a protagonist's personality beyond what the author has written in-game and therefore allows you to better put yourself in the shoes of the protagonist and feel as if you are taking part in the world of the game and influencing it, not only that you are witnessing a pre-written story! (although of course in practical terms you are, as there will only be a limited amount of choices at your disposal)

Again, I do not dislike linear stories and on the contrary enjoy a lot of them, but I just think your bullish insistence that all non-linear stories are worse is unfounded. It's probably best if we just agree to disagree on this account.

Reactions: Sunshaded

MaxMaxie

Apr 5, 2022
I'll just post about the possibility of the thread being updated by someone else than the original author : I'm 100% for it. I've seen too much good projects being abandonned just because the author disappeared and it would be a shame if it happened again. I'm also for having multiple people being granted the right to update it; for the same reason. The more people are invested, the less likely the thread is to fade with time.

As for the debate about linear or non-linear stories, I'd rather take a well developped linear story than a non-linear one that couldn't keep pace with its different paths. Which happens quite often, obviously because the task is way harder than when writing a linear plot. In any way, both styles have the possibility to be great.

Are there any great linear femdom VN that haven't been posted here due to not being considered games ? I'd love to hear about them.

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
As for the debate about linear or non-linear stories, I'd rather take a well developped linear story than a non-linear one that couldn't keep pace with its different paths. Which happens quite often, obviously because the task is way harder than when writing a linear plot. In any way, both styles have the possibility to be great.
I actually agree with everything you said here, including the statement above. My only disagreement with Elucidus was that non-linear games CAN also have better writting than linear ones, (as I've tried a few erotic kinetic novels that weren't in my opinion even nearly as good as some of the better femdom VNs and RPGs on f95) not that it will always or even often be the case.

That aside, thanks for sharing your opinion on the future of the thread! :) You're the first person to have commented on the matter except me and Mister_M, so I'd wait for now until the regulars of the thread like Frosty2000 , Ravenleaf, Sunshaded , Jaike, LoveHurts, Innocience, Nocturne-, Z - Reborn , baxtus, Ianuda, Anonymous100, kazhir, J1215, noway1, richarddlopatin, and many others (I just tagged basically everyone I remembered frequently posting here - apologies if you did and I forgot you) also speak their mind, as well as anyone who just used the finder but didn't post much or at all until now. (everyone using the list should feel free to opine and make suggestions on its future, as Aseratrix made this list for the benefit of all femdom lovers and I feel listlening to everyone who appreciated this list would very much be in the spirit of the thread... :))

To reiterate for everyone in this post, Aseratrix basically disappeared since the 20th of March, (and, unlike me and several other users, he never had breaks of even 1 week for more than a year now) and Mister_M proposed some things we could do, which both I and Max above agreed to. You can read his original post here:

click on the quote to see the contents
as well as my and Max's responses not far below it. My position is, in short, that having a list like this is important and useful, that it would be better to copy all its current contents and remake the finder as a Google doc (or another external format if someone else has a better idea) that several people on this thread will have access to edit and update (so that if someone leaves we do not lose the list again as we would now if Aseratrix doesn't return), but that we give Aseratrix more time (at least till the end of the month) before we decide to do anything with the finder. Different thoughts or suggestions?

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I actually agree with everything you said here, including the statement above. My only disagreement with Elucidus was that non-linear games CAN also have better writting than linear ones, (as I've tried a few erotic kinetic novels that weren't in my opinion even nearly as good as some of the better femdom VNs and RPGs on f95) not that it will always or even often be the case.

That aside, thanks for sharing your opinion on the future of the thread! :) You're the first person to have commented on the matter except me and Mister_M, so I'd wait for now until the regulars of the thread like Frosty2000 , Ravenleaf, Sunshaded , Jaike, LoveHurts, Innocience, Nocturne-, Z - Reborn , baxtus, Ianuda, Anonymous100, kazhir, J1215, noway1, richarddlopatin, and many others (I just tagged basically everyone I remembered frequently posting here - apologies if you did and I forgot you) also speak their mind, as well as anyone who just used the finder but didn't post much or at all until now. (everyone using the list should feel free to opine and make suggestions on its future, as Aseratrix made this list for the benefit of all femdom lovers and I feel listlening to everyone who appreciated this list would very much be in the spirit of the thread... :))

To reiterate for everyone in this post, Aseratrix basically disappeared since the 20th of March, (and, unlike me and several other users, he never had breaks of even 1 week for more than a year now) and Mister_M proposed some things we could do, which both I and Max above agreed to. You can read his original post here:

as well as my and Max's responses not far below it. My position is, in short, that having a list like this is important and useful, that it would be better to copy all its current contents and remake the finder as a Google doc (or another external format if someone else has a better idea) that several people on this thread will have access to edit and update (so that if someone leaves we do not lose the list again as we would now if Aseratrix doesn't return), but that we give Aseratrix more time (at least till the end of the month) before we decide to do anything with the finder. Different thoughts or suggestions?
I'm absolutely impressed by the effort spent in this thread. If someone asks me, I would recommend to give standard "3 months until abandoned" for Aseratrix thread. In case he really doesn't come back, if someone has the spare time and spirit to take over his work, why not. (Won't be me though. I sometimes don't even find the time to read every post here, lately.)

MaxMaxie

Apr 5, 2022
That's alright, I did understand your point and I do agree with you. As for me speaking my mind about the future of this thread, I believed it to be important. I'll even go as far as saying that even if Aseratrix does come back, it will still be worth talking about how this thread should work in the future. Relying on only one (although motivated) person to keep it all organized seems vowed to fail at some point or another.
That's not to disrespect all that has been done by Aseratrix so far, far from it. He's built an amazing tool for femdom game lovers, and I am grateful for it. Which is why it would seem sensible, to me, to think about what's best for "Femdom-finder" in the long run. Doing so with Aseratrix would obviously be the best way to do it.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm absolutely impressed by the effort spent in this thread. If someone asks me, I would recommend to give standard "3 months until abandoned" for Aseratrix thread. In case he really doesn't come back, if someone has the spare time and spirit to take over his work, why not. (Won't be me though. I sometimes don't even find the time to read every post here, lately.)
believe it or not this is the 4th generation of such a thread, its not something this community is willing to let go easily. It's very hard to find really good femdom games on here due to the slipshop tagging and general harassment, so when one goes down it generally rises again. One might think that despite being submissive, subs tend to be extremely loyal and not go down without a fight at this rate...

I personally don't have time to invest in a thread like this yet, but I do intend to keep following and doing what I can, where I can as time allows.

changing gears:

I don't know about google docs, while that will allow for more games outside of this site in general and other discussions, I do believe google docs is changing its terms and conditions soon and also might not stick around. I also hesitate to want to associate google with these kinds of interests directly where people can go in and see who is adding/doing what, since sadly these types of interests are still more than frowned upon by general society. Believe me when I say companies can and do use all sorts of methods to vet employees that could potentially be traced through google docs.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I would recommend to give standard "3 months until abandoned" for Aseratrix thread
I completely agree.

I just wanted to stress one more time that my starting this subject didn't come from the fact that I in any way disrespect Asratrix or his work, far from it, but because I thought that maybe some moves in order to secure the thread could be already made. They are already for example new submissions in the thread and most likely there'll be more so it would be imo a good idea to collect them in one place. If Aseratrix will return it will be a nice summary for him so he doesn't have to look through the thread, if he won't return it'll be helpful for whoever will decide to continue his work.

If noone will step in I'm willing to join the effort, but because of my work I don't see myself doing much on this front till late September.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
A 3 month period indeed seems sensible. Thanks for chiming in, and don't worry if you don't have the time to involve yourself with the work re-making the list would entail - I only tagged this many people because I wanted to foster dialogue on this issue! :)

changing gears:

I don't know about google docs, while that will allow for more games outside of this site in general and other discussions, I do believe google docs is changing its terms and conditions soon and also might not stick around. I also hesitate to want to associate google with these kinds of interests directly where people can go in and see who is adding/doing what, since sadly these types of interests are still more than frowned upon by general society. Believe me when I say companies can and do use all sorts of methods to vet employees that could potentially be traced through google docs.
Fair point. The biggest downside I see to keeping it as an f95 thread with a giant OP is that only the person that posts the OP would be able to update it. Sure, we could have failsafes like several users also getting the entire OP in a dm (as a backup, so any of them can repost the whole thing in a new thread if the poster leaves) whenever the poster updates it, but I don't think we could really do more than that with an f95 post. There probably are better (and more secure) solutions than either google docs or the current way.

That's alright, I did understand your point and I do agree with you. As for me speaking my mind about the future of this thread, I believed it to be important. I'll even go as far as saying that even if Aseratrix does come back, it will still be worth talking about how this thread should work in the future. Relying on only one (although motivated) person to keep it all organized seems vowed to fail at some point or another.
That's not to disrespect all that has been done by Aseratrix so far, far from it. He's built an amazing tool for femdom game lovers, and I am grateful for it. Which is why it would seem sensible, to me, to think about what's best for "Femdom-finder" in the long run. Doing so with Aseratrix would obviously be the best way to do it.
Definitely. Having at least some sort of basic failsafes should be paramount, (if not multiple people being able to directly update the list) and I'm certain Aseratrix would agree with this. Ideally he will return and take part in this conversation!

There are already for example new submissions in the thread and most likely there'll be more so it would be imo a good idea to collect them in one place. If Aseratrix will return it will be a nice summary for him so he doesn't have to look through the thread, if he won't return it'll be helpful for whoever will decide to continue his work.
2 of them are mine, and I saved them in a word document already when I saw he didn't log in for a long time. I'll scour the thread for March and April tonight (I have the day off today because of Catholic Easter) and save all the submissions from everyone else that weren't added yet in the same document, so don't worry about it!

Reactions: Mister_M

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
and many others (I just tagged basically everyone I remembered frequently posting here - apologies if you did and I forgot you) also speak their mind
I'm all for a continuation of this thread's idea and the opportunity this poses to allow for a better format than a static table. But I haven't given much thought to how this continuation could be realized so I'd rather think about it more than to suggest stuff willy-nilly. However, I do second Ravenleaf's concerns about keeping Google in the loop.

Just to state it: I believe that the frequent posters of this thread would do a good job keeping faithful to the idea of this list.

P.S. I hope Aseratrix is fine.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Regarding Google: logging out and/or using incognito mode should be enough I think to remain anonymous. But it would be better to have someone who really knows this stuff to confirm that. Also looks like a possible solution.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020

I'm for waiting some more, nothing forbid us to continue adding post talking about new games or update about it. Let's hope for a return of Aseratrix soon.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
A month isn't too much time to be AWOL from a forum. I hope Aseratrix has just taken an extended vacation, and will return refreshed. Like, I remember one time he said he planned to take a break for a couple weeks, and then he... didn't. x.x It was clear that the pressure he felt to always keep on top of this thread was immense, so he deserved a rest. So, while I don't know for sure, fingers crossed that's why he's been away, and that he's okay...

In any case, if you guys (Mister_M and LAKueiJin) were to start extending the list with regular updates, that'd be exciting. I would start to pay attention to it again (rather than just pay attention to recent posts in the thread). So yeah, I think it would be a positive development, if you're indeed up for the work involved. As for how much longer to wait for Aseratrix before attempting that, I'm not sure.

My one recommended is that it'd be best if we stayed in this thread. This is why I think that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, looking at NNN from this perspective, it's definitely not a femdom game. I am sure purist maledom fans also don't like it, and I also think it has a few scenes that definitely depict femdom kinks (especially now that you've told me it even has CBT, facesitting, spitting and trampling - I wish I would've only seen those scenes! :p), but I just wouldn't call it a "femdom game" overall,
Interesting thoughts. (y) I initially typed up a point-by-point analysis of how I don't view NNN as strictly in contradiction to any of the 3 points you mentioned (that they call the shots, that they derive enjoyment from what they do, and that they aren't degraded by what they do). I could share that, but I think it wouldn't particularly affect your views. Elucidus has also done a good job speaking up in support of NNN, anyway. I'll just restate the essential thesis of my previous post about NNN: the game has a complex social dynamic where different players will have different views on who's at fault or who's truly suffering. I believe that NNN can at most be condemned by someone's personal view that the dynamic is not female dominant overall due to specific plot elements being interpreted a certain way, and conversely, it can be redeemed by the views of people like me that it's indeed a femdom game, for reasons like the plot being interpreted as about a guy who's cruelly sexually abused by women against his will.

I will at least say this: the fact that the femdom-ness of NNN's overall dynamic could be considered a borderline case to BDSM femdom fans (which is many of us in the thread here) is certainly an indicator that its appeal to them is limited. Indeed, this game doesn't turn me on anywhere near as much as other games like Escalation or Tower of Trample or Mistresses of the Forest. I still prefer "extreme" situations where the woman exercises intense physical or psychological dominance over the submissive partner, especially if there's a sense of dread, panic, terror, or broken pride in the sub who's lost control. So comedic elements and any other elements which distract from the overall "atmosphere" of femdom don't turn me on as much.

nor do I think that's what the creators were going for when they made this game! (sure, maybe some of them were into femdom, but it doesn't seem like writing a femdom story/narrative was what they tried to achieve with NNN...)
The team behind the game probably isn't into femdom, as they're mostly salarymen who work for Nexton. That said, the runs a one-man circle called Sakusei Research Lab. Sakusei is a fetish that literally means "semen milking" (basically forced ejaculation). Around 2017, he started to create and sell on DLsite lengthy comedic dystopian CG sets with unexpectedly deep plots, his first one named "Infinite Ejaculation Torture" (a sci-fi epic about an android uprising, which includes pegging and snuff). Some samples of the art, which arguably indicates a femdom influence: . His style is more centered around reverse rape than pure femdom BDSM. His works would be classified as M-muke, meaning marketed to masochistic straight men. The translator of Steps to Love also Nope Nope Nurses in detail and considers it femdom. ...But well, to each their own. You can label NNN however you wish, and it's absurd for me to feel the need to change that; I've clearly spent way too much effort trying to talk it up. :censored:

Speaking of your conversation with Elucidus, I'm just catching up on the thread here, and there's one part I'll comment on:
With that out of the way though, no, reverse-rape is not enough to make something a "femdom game".
For the record, Elucidus just called reverse rape a femdom trait. As for whether it's a "femdom game" yeah, that depends on how you define a femdom game, which I expect you would concur relates to the overall tone and/or amount of femdom. So frankly, even a ballbusting scene isn't enough to make a game a femdom game, if the rest of the game is maledom.

Our definitions of femdom game are probably not that different, actually. At most, we probably don't see eye-to-eye when it comes to whether reverse rape, or just rape if you prefer that term, is inherently femdom, or maybe we just don't define reverse rape the same way. You and I might theoretically argue over whether a game like Desire Dungeon is a femdom game, for example. For my purposes, I defined a femdom game as "any game in which female characters assume dominant roles for most sex scenes, and their dominance is more of a focus of the game than male domination, vanilla situations, or other non-femdom fetishes". It includes NNN... and also includes far more monster girl games than just Monster Girl Quest, since dominance doesn't necessitate extreme cruelty (plenty of them feature heroines who are legitimately predatory and who truly assume control during sex, rather than just wandering nymphos who "attack" men). Notably, it excludes Starless because a majority proportion of it is maledom (technically proxy femdom, but ultimately maledom, since the dominant women aren't even depicted) or vanilla. Starless is/was still considered an M-muke game; Sei Shojo's games including Bible Black and Discipline were all must-plays for femdom fans back around the year 2000, but 20 year have passed and Japanese industry has experienced increased specialization along with a doujin nukige boom, combined with the Western scene starting to pick up steam in the past five years. Thanks to MGQ's fame, most Japanese femdom games focus on monster girls and succubi these days, sort of like how new English language femdom games include a lot of ToT clones lately...

Fully agreed with this - I don't regard Starless or Closed Game as pure femdom games either and I agree they likely have a lot more maledom in them than NNN.
On a random side note, Closed Game is a maledom game that just has a small amount of femdom. Not on the same level as Starless. Sei Shojo is into femdom, and is both the writer and artist of Bible Black/Discipline/Starless, but he was only the artist for other games like this one.

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes