Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Okay, I'm sure that a lot of people here will disagree with me but... I'm starting to hate feet/footjob, I never really care about it but seems that every femdom they decide to focus way too much on it, and even on mostly vanilla game they decide to put footjob as "femdom" tag.

casper2107

Jun 29, 2020
Okay, I'm sure that a lot of people here will disagree with me but... I'm starting to hate feet/footjob, I never really care about it but seems that every femdom they decide to focus way too much on it, and even on mostly vanilla game they decide to put footjob as "femdom" tag.
I am not fully disagree. Of course there are moments, footjobs can be very dominant. But you are right, footjobs aren`t atomatically femdom. And I´m also upset, if a game is femdom tagged, the best femdom i can see is a footjob.

FlyingFrogs

Jul 13, 2018
You're right; foot kinks are incredibly overdone. I enjoy them, but not to the point where I want them to compose >50%, or even >25%, of a game's content. At least Japanese games are rarely so imbalanced—it's mostly a Western thing. I suspect Tower of Trample started the trend.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
I am not fully disagree. Of course there are moments, footjobs can be very dominant. But you are right, footjobs aren`t atomatically femdom. And I´m also upset, if a game is femdom tagged, the best femdom i can see is a footjob.
I'm no saying that they are not dominant but seems like devs only write footjobs or feet workship as the only femdom scene they can think, serious when these vanilla harem power fantasy games have femdom tag is ALWAYS footjob.

You're right; foot kinks are incredibly overdone. I enjoy them, but not to the point where I want them to compose >50%, or even >25%, of a game's content. At least Japanese games are rarely so imbalanced—it's mostly a Western thing. I suspect Tower of Trample started the trend.
Exactly, ToT started this trend. Footjob here, Feet workship there, facesitting over there. I'm not sure if they have no ideia what is femdom and just decide to copy ToT or they want to keep vanilla friendly. Is sad expecting some progress with a character and get another feet scene...

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Even the thread author expressed many times the opinion that footjobs especially (so not feet licking/worshipping or trampling) are barely soft femdom, (and many of them, depending on how the scene is written, are bordering on vanilla) and a lot of us probably agree with you that any game that only has the femdom tag because of footjobs, and besides that is a harem game with mostly vanilla or maledom tags, isn't a femdom game. The femdom tag is sadly often misused on this website... (it's used more as a warning-tag for those that hate femdom rather than a real indicator that there is genuine femdom content in a game)

That said, a lot of feet-related content is over-represented in femdom games (shoe or foot-licking/kissing for example - trampling on the other hand is quite rare actually), whereas other femdom fetishes (like, say, pony play/riding, CBT, spitting or wax torture) are under-represented. As a foot fetishist myself I am not bothered by the former, but I agree that it would be nice if more games that explore rarer femdom kinks would be developed.

At least Japanese games are rarely so imbalanced—it's mostly a Western thing. I suspect Tower of Trample started the trend.
Some Japanese games aren't - others literally only have reverse rape as femdom content, (think plenty of monster girl games) which is even less dominant than a lot of femdom foot fetish scenes... That said, it's possible that a lot of games tried to emulate the success of ToT way too hard, (as you said) or another theory I have is that feet are simply seen as an easy reliable way to draw in larger crowds (femdom fans in this case) by devs who are not into femdom and just want to enlarge their fanbase and get more support on patreon or similar websites.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2020
actually I was so to say "surprised" that this site does not have a foot fetish tag, there is only a foot job, and those who want to find games with full foot worship will not be able to do this in a simple way using the tag

Etheric

May 30, 2017
That said, it's possible that a lot of games tried to emulate the success of ToT way too hard, (as you said) or another theory I have is that feet are simply seen as an easy reliable way to draw in larger crowds (femdom fans in this case) by devs who are not into femdom and just want to enlarge their fanbase and get more support on patreon or similar websites.
Sometime ago I was checking the City of Broken Dreamers and saw an Futa/Trans (I don't recall what she was) character and felt interested about her... I waited some updates but the character was never back so I decided to check the thread about it and found the Dev saying some like "You will have to wait forever" to someone interested in her. After that I realize that these Dev just want to Milk.
Like I said before, I'm 100% sure that they put footjob/feet just as Femdom patreon bait.

Reactions: LAKueiJin
Mar 17, 2022
actually I was so to say "surprised" that this site does not have a foot fetish tag, there is only a foot job, and those who want to find games with full foot worship will not be able to do this in a simple way using the tag
Let's be honest here - F95's entire tagging system is terrible. Otherwise, we wouldn't need threads like this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Btw I was planning on creating a list of Femdom EROGEs that I tried and give some opinion on but I'm no sure if anyone cared about.

Reactions: Parrbapp and httwsn

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Ok, serious question here: where the fuck are the Azula femdom games?

There's no better fitting character for a femdom game both character wise and lore wise, and her show is mad popular, so why aren't there any?!

Make it happen already!

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Btw I was planning on creating a list of Femdom EROGEs that I tried and give some opinion on but I'm no sure if anyone cared about.
As another fan of Japanese femdom games (it's nice to play games that are actually completed ) I'm personally interested in reading people's thoughts. (y) I'm assuming you mean you'd post about it in this thread, rather than create a separate thread for your list. There hasn't been a lot of other femdom game news lately, so I don't think you'd interrupt much if you did. Probably only extensive discussion of untranslated games would be outside the thread's scope as I understand it. If in doubt, you could also condense some of it with spoiler tags.

Ok, serious question here: where the fuck are the Azula femdom games?

There's no better fitting character for a femdom game both character wise and lore wise, and her show is mad popular, so why aren't there any?!

Make it happen already!
Did you already know about how Four Elements Trainer (an Avatar-themed simulation game) has some Azula femdom content? That said, I haven't played it myself, since either it looked like too much effort to find the femdom content, or the femdom content just looked too short (can't remember which one). Anyway, yeah, Azula seems like a great choice overall for femdom.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Did you already know about how Four Elements Trainer (an Avatar-themed simulation game) has some Azula femdom content? That said, I haven't played it myself, since either it looked like too much effort to find the femdom content, or the femdom content just looked too short (can't remember which one). Anyway, yeah, Azula seems like a great choice overall for femdom.
I've played it when it was first released, and while I remember her entire chapter being pretty damn good, there's little to no femdom as it's mostly a maledom adventure. I only remember a pretty decent, thought extremely short, spit scene towards the very beginning, and a pissing scene towards the end. As I said though this is a maledom adventure so by the time the piss scene comes around you can hardly call it femdom. It's more of "let her have it" kind of deal, which really takes everything out of the experience for me. Hell, I enjoy maledom too personally (albeit less than femdom), which is why I liked the overall game, it's just the middleground that scene finds itself in that just makes no sense to me.

I also know of Bend or Break 2, which has Sunsetriders7's stupid crazy good art, but that's on hiatus and also maledom.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
As another fan of Japanese femdom games (it's nice to play games that are actually completed ) I'm personally interested in reading people's thoughts. (y) I'm assuming you mean you'd post about it in this thread, rather than create a separate thread for your list. There hasn't been a lot of other femdom game news lately, so I don't think you'd interrupt much if you did. Probably only extensive discussion of untranslated games would be outside the thread's scope as I understand it. If in doubt, you could also condense some of it with spoiler tags.
I was thinking on creating a thread about it, specifically focusing in untranslated games.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I was thinking on creating a thread about it, specifically focusing in untranslated games.
Oh, so you did mean that! It wasn't immediately clear to me with how you worded it. Yeah, I'd definitely participate in a thread like that.

I'd say you should just keep this in mind: femdom tastes are individualistic, comparatively few people are interested in discussion outside of "where do I download this", and people are shy to talk about what they like because they think no one will respond. This thread only achieved its popularity because Aseratrix was willing to constantly revive the thread with new subject matter, respond to nearly every single post whenever he could, state his opinions strongly and establish camaraderie with likeminded people, also put major effort into the OP as a broadly useful resource, and so on, for weeks and then months. And of course, this thread isn't even as niche a subject as untranslated femdom games. Pretty much no matter what you do, the thread you make will struggle to compare to this one in terms of liveliness.

So, if you plan to create a new thread to talk about Japanese or untranslated femdom games, I'd just recommend you just keep in mind that the question of how popular it becomes, and whether everyone has forgotten about it after a few weeks or not, depends largely on how much effort people put into it. But yeah, I'd say that if you're at least semi-serious about it, go for it. More than once, I've also thought that it would be nice if there were a place to talk with other people interested in untranslated Japanese femdom games. Ones like the upcoming Msize game that I hope will be unveiled around Golden Week, or even anything on .

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes