Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I dig the school setting.
Second Class (takes place between MC's home and his [not]sister's school), Slave High (school seting), Sunny Coast College (college/essentially school setting), Femdom University (in a sense), Vicious Circle (uni setting).

Let me take this moment to express the grief I'm sure we all feel after the abandonment of such promising femdom games with a school setting as "Domina School" and "The Bully I Hate".

• Sad
Reactions: Anonymous100

In/Zane

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
Let me take this moment to express the grief I'm sure we all feel after the abandonment of such promising femdom games with a school setting as "Domina School" and "The Bully I Hate".
Amen to that. Darktoz' "Femdom City" has a school POI though. I'm still pondering whether I should include one in "Dreams of Submission".

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Darktoz' "Femdom City" has a school POI though.
Thought about mentioning the game, but decided the school content is too marginal, but you're right.

I'm still pondering whether I should include one in "Dreams of Submission".
I'd say go for it, but having a psychologist, you could maybe introduce some nice (maybe with her sexy intern though ;) ) femdom Q&A sessions, brainwashing, and generally the psychologist (with her sexy interns ;) ) could substitute for a school (teaching MC how to better serve, making him more accustomed to certain kinks or smth). But that's just smth that popped to my mind right now, I'm sure you have your own - and probably better - ideas.

In/Zane

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
I'd say go for it, but having a psychologist, you could maybe introduce some nice (maybe with her sexy intern though ;) ) femdom Q&A sessions, brainwashing, and generally the psychologist (with her sexy interns ;) ) could substitute for a school (teaching MC how to better serve, making him more accustomed to certain kinks or smth). But that's just smth that popped to my mind right now, I'm sure you have your own - and probably better - ideas.
That is pretty much all sown up. Think of the psychologist as a mix of Master Yoda and the Cheshire Cat - with a twist. ;)
I may be able to fit a school setting somewhere into the plot. Maybe in the context of some eh... "behavioral correction" or for the MC as an object to be studied on by a class of evil girls :p I know, we're about to slide down into clichés here again.

Reactions: Mister_M

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
That is pretty much all sown up. Think of the psychologist as a mix of Master Yoda and the Cheshire Cat - with a twist. ;)
I may be able to fit a school setting somewhere into the plot. Maybe in the context of some eh... "behavioral correction" or for the MC as an object to be studied on by a class of evil girls :p I know, we're about to slide down into clichés here again.
It may be cliche but I love a good femdom classroom setting. Sexy and bossy young schoolgirls + strict and milfy teachers = WIN!

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Games like a new life in submission ? I dig the school setting.
You might also try "The Headmaster". It's primarily male-dom but it's a great setting and the artwork alone is worth looking at. I keep hoping for the Dev to make a head MISTRESS game! :p

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So I've tried 3 new games tagged femdom.

1. Balls Out: Nu Vagis - great animations, style, sounds. Some femdom content (nothing hard, but the MC is treated like an inferior being almost all the time), unavoidable sexual encounter, irritating MC, sense of humor that's completely unfunny to me, the girls - imo - are not attractive and their characters are pretty irritating too. I'll check next update, but I feel it'll be my last.

2. Club Detention - has a femdom route, but the femdom is presented mostly as facesitting, oral servitude, teasing and woman dominatingly having sex. There are no femdom scenes per se, though MC has stats and if you're submissive he'll fantasize (thoughts, one dream) about femdom (as described above), plus has one kinda femdomish oral scene. The MC is a teacher and most of his students are brats so that's good, but I don't know how long they'll stay like that. I think the game can be fun for soft femdom fans and maybe will have a fairly interesing plot, though it's a soap box game where I'm never sure if I saw everything or not, so that's slightly irritating.

3. My New Costume Designer - well, I didn't like that one at all. I didn't see any femdom too. I left the game after unavoidable sex scene (and I think that scene was what earned the game the femdom tag: it was a "dominating" handjob). Maybe there's smth more later, but MC is irritating, choices are scarce, plot not that interesting and I just despise unavoidable sex scenes in "choose" your LI setting.

[Today's post was sponsored by the word: irritating.]

Last edited:

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
So I've tried 3 new games tagged femdom.

1. Balls Out: Nu Vagis - great animations, style, sounds. Some femdom content (nothing hard, but the MC is treated like an inferior being almost all the time), unavoidable sexual encounter, irritating MC, sense of humor that's completely unfunny to me, the girls - imo - are not attractive and their characters are pretty irritating too. I'll check next update, but I feel it'll be my last.

2. Club Detention - has a femdom route, but the femdom is presented mostly as facesitting, oral servitude, teasing and woman dominatingly having sex. There are no femdom scenes per se, though MC has stats and if you're submissive he'll fantasize (thoughts, one dream) about femdom (as described above), plus has one kinda femdomish oral scene. The MC is a teacher and most of his students are brats so that's good, but I don't know how long they'll stay like that. I think the game can be fun for soft femdom fans and maybe will have a fairly interesing plot, though it's a soap box game where I'm never sure if I saw everything or not, so that's slightly irritating.

3. My New Costume Designer - well, I didn't like that one at all. I didn't see any femdom too. I left the game after unavoidable sex scene (and I think that scene was what earned the game the femdom tag: it was a "dominating" handjob). Maybe there's smth more later, but MC is irritating, choices are scarce, plot not that interesting and I just despise unavoidable sex scenes in "choose" your LI setting.

[Today's post was sponsored by the word: irritating.]
I'm looking forward to the weekly "Mister_M tests new femdom game" blog post. Wouldn't be irritating at all.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Darktoz with this comic book feeling not only doesn't throw me from the experience, but also doesn't make me dislike the oppressive, unjust tyrans/corporations precisely because of how over-the-top, grotesque they are.
Isn't it ironic that the dystopian setting fits femdom so well (how else make the protagonist permanently lowly?), and yet it effectively implies that women will run the society into shit when given the chance (xd).

I have just tried The Shadow over Blackmore by Darktoz (the 1st day demo), and it's sublime! Absolutely top-notch! From the outfits to the storyline & atmosphere and the general introduction of all the characters, it's such a joy to experience! And the hint at perk customisation and in-game resources (like soul-draining?)? It is setting out to be a masterpiece. Although I may be biased as the general style is much more refined/civilised/cleaner than MANTIS, and it immediately introduces [the option of] chastity. Incidentally, why did Darktoz never dabble into chastity in his previous games? Too much work, art-wise, or has chastity risen in popularity over the past years?

Was it the case that you said you had encountered Dartoz-style alt-girls IRL back in the previous century? Am I misremembering things?

There was this encounter in SoB that seemed like hypnosis, or a reference to the psychological feeling of IRL encounters. I may sound cringe, but it reminded me of a real story from my life (and I don't have many of those).

...Three years ago in my schizo Ukrainian uni (and with me the only one in class), my Greek Catholic teacher failed to show up, and instead I was greeted by this ridiculously hot female professor clad in black (I kid you not). Then, the story went on in such a way that I politely asked her what she was doing there, and she refused to reply, instead proceeding to conduct the lecture. And what did I do in turn? Of course, I sperged out, made a drama, left the room for the administration asking questions, then came back. Afterwards, she actually shouted at me (!), I almost cried (!), but I stood my ground (?).

The hermeneutics of the above clown fiesta is diverse.
1. Of course, I exercised maximum politeness, I wasn't behaving in a deranged way. I merely asked her what the matter was and whether she was a substitute teacher, and she outright refused to oblige my inquiry.
2. I was the only one in the room, and I'm weary of random strangers trying to conduct the lecture.
3. She literally shouted at me at the end, and that is highly unprofessional, but that's the Ukraine for you.
4. The biggest take-away is that I'm a sperg I do not behave submissively in social settings at all, for good or for ill. And yet, sexually, I have always nurtured submissive fantasies.

That's my account anyway, brought to life in my memory thanks to Darktoz' art.

P.S. Here's a cute femdom picture whose source I have failed to identify, it's from the myriad tumbex blogs such as haniboy-femd or domgirlheaven.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Was it the case that you said you had encountered Dartoz-style alt-girls IRL back in the previous century? Am I misremembering things?
Yeah it was me. Though they weren't extremely dominant. I had a girlfriend in high shool though who liked to bend my hands (maybe I use wrong English word) quite painfully and made me carry her bags, but she became too controlling for my taste and I refused to leave my hobbies. We stopped dating though kept friendly status, I don't know where she is now. My other gfs weren't dominant but I kinda talked one - my longest relationship - into some (very) soft femdom. In the end I was more focused - again - on my film hobby that on a relationship and we stopped dating, but we kept friendly afterwards. She is now divorced with 2 kids. After that I dated 2 more girls and decided I'm not made for long relationships. I'm at work now, but will share some random gifs and pics later.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I found smth: Seems like an online text (+few pics of women) femdom game. I tried it for a few minutes, the content is scarce, there's not much to do and part of the game is behind a paywall. It seems it's a WIP, but it looks average at best. Anyway, I thought maybe someone else wants to try or know smth more about the project.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Isn't it ironic that the dystopian setting fits femdom so well (how else make the protagonist permanently lowly?), and yet it effectively implies that women will run the society into shit when given the chance (xd).
It could be a situation where the men drove it into the ground, and the women who are in charge are direct descendants of the men who ruined things to begin with, and therefore are indoctrinated into the same misguided ideologies.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
It could be a situation where the men drove it into the ground, and the women who are in charge are direct descendants of the men who ruined things to begin with, and therefore are indoctrinated into the same misguided ideologies.
Plus maybe we are meeting them when they started to repair the world and it'll be a paradise in a few yrs.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes