Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Wasn't Starless supposed to be femdom already? I planned to do it eventually and you're getting me worried ^^'
not sure where you stand on Femdom taste but a lot of people consider Starless very light Femdom
So Great Deceiver is a more focused (still light)

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
Wasn't Starless supposed to be femdom already? I planned to do it eventually and you're getting me worried ^^'
I think starless version femdom means that the protagonist is forced to his own displeasure while having sex produce tons of sperm like a geyser, that is, the main focus is milking ... um, cumking in this case) All this is in the general shell of powerful women, although there are more familiar bdsm moments too... And even hardcore endings

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
What are the games with puppy play?
The Asylum: Fetish Stories for example (if you focus on Mary; she even has an extended ending), she also has some scenes in Femdom City. Second Class has some, and there's a little bit of that in Slave High. And some in A New Life in Submission, but not much.

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Anyone tried the new update of Tales of Legendary Lust?
There's no lewds in the current beta-release, we're still bughunting. The full version will bring 5 new scenes, of which 4 have partial femdom options, and 1 is full-on dedicated femdom/foot-worship with orgasm denial.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tbh you're better waiting for the full release... unless you wanna help us hunt for bugs! :p

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
There's no lewds in the current beta-release, we're still bughunting. The full version will bring 5 new scenes, of which 4 have partial femdom options, and 1 is full-on dedicated femdom/foot-worship with orgasm denial.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tbh you're better waiting for the full release... unless you wanna help us hunt for bugs! :p
Normally I would play (and not even ask about the game, but check for myself), but this month is very busy at work so I'll wait for more content :)

Thank you very much for the answer and a pic though!

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Based on the title this seems more like a maledom game
It's not maledom. It's femdom but you're playing as the female domme after being transformed from a submissive male. A reverse sissification if you like. This is the perfect story for a male like me who also fantasize of becoming a female domme. Unfortunately after the great intro, the sandbox part is pretty grindy and barebones the last time I played it...

Reactions: J1215
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes