Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

dhooms

Jun 28, 2017
hello,

im looking for a femdom games that have mistress or domina like octavia from how to save the future
or susan from project atmospher

can any one help me ?

P.S. i have played most of the game in this thread first page

thanks

Reactions: lezard123

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
An update of the game "Squirt Game" has been released:

https://f95zone.to/threads/squirt-game-v0-1-3-studentannasin.106885/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just played it. There's a very soft femdom like a dominant handjob with face slaps but the "squirt game" hasn't begun yet. The MC just reached the location of the game and that's the end of the current content. So, it is too early to judge but the dev's early comments say that the MC is a beta but there will also be dominant actions for him.

Reactions: J1215

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
An update of the game "Squirt Game" has been released:

https://f95zone.to/threads/squirt-game-v0-1-3-studentannasin.106885/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mostly fast forwarded through the dialogue, but the sex scenes themselves are solely based on making the MC cum. Handjob, footjob and mostly blowjobs. So the type of game, where there is a big disconnect what seems to be said and what is actually done. ("I am the Mistress and you are at my mercy! Now let me get on my knees and rape my mouth with your dirty dick, you little subbie boy. Don't forget to cum down my throat so you make me feel really dominant!")

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I mostly fast forwarded through the dialogue, but the sex scenes themselves are solely based on making the MC cum. Handjob, footjob and mostly blowjobs. So the type of game, where there is a big disconnect what seems to be said and what is actually done. ("I am the Mistress and you are at my mercy! Now let me get on my knees and rape my mouth with your dirty dick, you little subbie boy. Don't forget to cum down my throat so you make me feel really dominant!")
Thanks for the warning!
Then this game is not for me (I don't play games where there is inevitable blowjob or maledom)

Last edited:
Reactions: Frosty2000

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Thanks for the warning!
Then this game is not for me (I don't play games where there is inevitable blowjob and maledom)
He said he rushed through the dialogues. Yes, so far, it does have MC cumming but in none of them is he ever leading anything. Quite the opposite. I'd say it's too early to judge since the main game is yet to begin and the female that got him into the game had a handjob + simultaneous faceslapping scene already.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes