Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
I'm looking for a game, I remember it had a few femdom scenes in it. If i remember right, it was made in Twine and it was about living with ~3-4 girls. I know that at some point you get access to the basement and you find out they had a demon worshiping cult, after which you get the ability to learn spells with which you can influence the girls. I've searched 40 pages and somehow i'm still not able to find it

repesorsa

Sep 14, 2021
I'm looking for a game, I remember it had a few femdom scenes in it. If i remember right, it was made in Twine and it was about living with ~3-4 girls. I know that at some point you get access to the basement and you find out they had a demon worshiping cult, after which you get the ability to learn spells with which you can influence the girls. I've searched 40 pages and somehow i'm still not able to find it
https://f95zone.to/threads/enchanted-v0-1-5-4-public-january-night.16117/

Reactions: lezard123

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So it seems if you decide to hook up with Paloma in the game A Shot in the Dark you will open a femdom content that will happen in the next update. I missed it first time I've played it, cause I focused on Alexis, plus Paloma appears only via a dating app in MC's phone. Because of that I don't think it'll be some extensive femdom route and I assume it'll be rather soft femdom, but I thought it's worth mentioning. The game itself is a rather solid college life dating VN.

And if you think that this post doesn't have enough femdom content then have some pics.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Hi guys
Is there any femdom game with a shota mc? I tried tags but nothing good came
Peniban Quest perhaps? There's also a VN with Sadistic Sisters in the title. I don't really play games with shota characters tbh, but I'm pretty sure Peniban Quest's MC is one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: danteka

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
Another game that, according to thread search, hasn't been mentioned yet:

Futa Oasis, as the name implys mostly focusing on futas, has several femdom routes for different character. The start is a bit slow, but I enjoyed my time with this one.

Reactions: Anonymous100

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
Are there any good games involving chastity/cuckolding? The only once that i can think of are Hotwife Ashley, and the FemdomWifeGame. I searched trough tags but couldn't really find anything.

Reactions: doku99 and laresol

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes