Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
I will finally follow Rosvos86 advice and post this here.

I would prefer to do this on the lezdom thread first, but it's kinda dead nowadays.

I'm currently working on a Kill La Kill fangame which will involves a good number of female domination scene, nearly only lezdom.

So we're on the female protagonist side, with both the possibility to have scene in which the MC will be either submissive or dominant.

https://f95zone.to/threads/klk-ryukos-rumble-dev-thread.122714/

Feel free to watch this thread so you will know when the first release will come out.

Thanks.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I will finally follow Rosvos86 advice and post this here.

I would prefer to do this on the lezdom thread first, but it's kinda dead nowadays.

I'm currently working on a Kill La Kill fangame which will involves a good number of female domination scene, nearly only lezdom.

So we're on the female protagonist side, with both the possibility to have scene in which the MC will be either submissive or dominant.

https://f95zone.to/threads/klk-ryukos-rumble-dev-thread.122714/

Feel free to watch this thread so you will know when the first release will come out.

Thanks.

So basically a lezdom fighting game?

You have my attention.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
So basically a lezdom fighting game?

You have my attention.
Yes, fights will be a mix between wrestling and Sexfight.

I wanted to find a balance between violence and sex, without having something too hard (no blood, no extreme violence) or too bland.

Ultimate Surrender is a huge reference for my game.

Reactions: baxtus

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Guys I found a quite interesting project in my hard drive: a 3D femdom/lezdom game made with TyranoBuilder for which I can't find both the creator and the game itself. It does feature femdom, lezdom, wrestling, foot fetish, reverse rape and some maledom as well. What interested me the most is that the content quality is quite good for a first release and it also feature both Japanese and English language, which means that the creator wanted the game to be available for both the Japanese and the English speakers' market. The English name of the project is Underground Fight Club. If you are interested I can share it so you can help me find the creator.

May 9, 2020
Guys I found a quite interesting project in my hard drive: a 3D femdom/lezdom game made with TyranoBuilder for which I can't find both the creator and the game itself. It does feature femdom, lezdom, wrestling, foot fetish, reverse rape and some maledom as well. What interested me the most is that the content quality is quite good for a first release and it also feature both Japanese and English language, which means that the creator wanted the game to be available for both the Japanese and the English speakers' market. The English name of the project is Underground Fight Club. If you are interested I can share it so you can help me find the creator.
go for it we'll try our best !!

bnet

Apr 27, 2021

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I played this game some time ago and I didn't encounter any femdom scenes. Does this game have any? If it is, what kind of femdom scenes are there?
"Summer of Shame"
There are choices in the game (I don’t know, maybe they affect how the game goes on.- (did not try all the choices)).
But on my path to my game there were femdom scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
"Summer of Shame"
There are choices in the game (I don’t know, maybe they affect how the game goes on.- (did not try all the choices)).
But on my path to my game there were femdom scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, I appreciate the help :)
One more question, any footdom?

Reactions: J1215
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes