Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Hi, apologies if the question has already been clarified, but from the list in the opening post I cannot realy discern an answer.

Are there any reccomended femdom games where the FEMALE PROTAGONIST dominates/punishes/tortures OTHER males (or females as well)?

Thanks!
Unfortunately such games are very rare. There was Femdom Hotel game, but it's abandoned now. Karlsson's Gambit has a secondary fem prog who you can play as dominant and sadistic. Adventurerotica was shaping as a possible game with a fem protag dom route, but also was sadly abandoned.

Seyon

Sep 21, 2018
Hello there. Wanted to talk a bit about genre.

Dont you guys think that for sub/dom dynamic to work it has to contain some kind of corruption? I mean for character to not be instantly sub or he/she can be sub but not realise it fully. I find lots of games when mc is this typical beta dude with tiny dick who wants(or have to and doesnt protest at all) to lick feet from the start and its boring af. Also its much hotter when you have a choise to submit or not, even if its just an illusion of a choise.. Loved Prison 2 for that reason.

For example games like Slave High, it has cool dominant girls and hot scenes, but i cant stand this mc who is berely a character himself, its more like a placeholder for player to insert himself i guess. But its just doesnt work for me :( would be so much better to have somewhat normal dude who got trapped in this magic world full of dominant woman, and submit gradually.
Its just one expample of a game i played recently, but i find myself thinking like that very often while playing femdom games. Is it just me or..?

Also maybe you can recomend me games like that. Where mc(can be female) has some balls/self esteem in the begining but gets corrupted and submits to dom character.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021

Dont you guys think that for sub/dom dynamic to work it has to contain some kind of corruption? I mean for character to not be instantly sub or he/she can be sub but not realise it fully. I find lots of games when mc is this typical beta dude with tiny dick who wants(or have to and doesnt protest at all) to lick feet from the start and its boring af. Also its much hotter when you have a choise to submit or not, even if its just an illusion of a choise.. Loved Prison 2 for that reason.

For example games like Slave High, it has cool dominant girls and hot scenes, but i cant stand this mc who is berely a character himself, its more like a placeholder for player to insert himself i guess. But its just doesnt work for me :( would be so much better to have somewhat normal dude who got trapped in this magic world full of dominant woman, and submit gradually.
Its just one expample of a game i played recently, but i find myself thinking like that very often while playing femdom games. Is it just me or..?

Also maybe you can recomend me games like that. Where mc(can be female) has some balls/self esteem in the begining but gets corrupted and submits to dom character.
Boring Days

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Dont you guys think that for sub/dom dynamic to work it has to contain some kind of corruption?
Even though I don't think it's necessary I do like the scenario of easing MC into femdom, but I don't like when the MC is too much of a jerk (like I don't like the MC in Mistresses of Hell for example, but pushing MC who is - let's say - unsure about his sub/dom position like in Mistresses of the Forest [a game I recommend btw] works fine for me). Also in games like Nothing is Forever MC is a normal person, who discovers that he enjoys being a sub in sexual circumstances and (but not necessarily) in a relationship, but is having a normal life outside of sex life (by that I mean he's not - like in some games - a total sub who everyone walks over just because we made sub choices in a specific circumstances) and - as I play him - he also enjoys more vanilla stuff too. And he doesn't have an itsy-bitsy dick, smth I personally dislike as it (and SPH) break my immersion.

I find lots of games when mc is this typical beta dude with tiny dick who wants(or have to and doesnt protest at all) to lick feet from the start and its boring af.
For me games like Second Class or Femdom City work more because of a constant humiliations and femdom scenes meaning they are more like a quick fap session with some gameplay for additional immersion and not a games I'd play for story or mechanics. Playing them longer is rather boring, but it's more of a quick fix situation imo.

Also its much hotter when you have a choise to submit or not, even if its just an illusion of a choise.
I 100% agree with that.

As I said Mistresses of the Forest, as baxtus wrote: Boring Days, also I think worth checking out are A New Life in Submission (if you survive slow and long intro you should enjoy the rest), Shadow over Blackmore, The Asylum: Fetish Stories.

Last edited:

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018

Honestly, I'm partial to that kind of sub corruption dynamic too; it personally immerses me better. But this thread has taught me that everyone's preferences are split on everything. There's people who like a straightforward matriarchy setting like Femdom City with a sub protagonist who assents to submission from the start, there's people who like a more heroic sub protagonist like Tower of Trample or Monster Girl Quest who continually resists aside from bad ends, and there's people who like a protagonist who steadily and linearly succumbs like in Estate;Dominate; there's people who like confident and mature dommes, and there's people who like innocent heroines who become sadistic later, there's people who self-insert as the sub and objectify the domme, and vice-versa; there's people who find it especially humiliating when a smaller/weaker/dumber woman defeats an ostensibly more powerful sub, and there's people whose immersion is broken if the domme isn't obviously superior... We're also split over specific sub-fetishes like footdom and forced feminization, and other elements like VN vs RPG, 3D vs 2D, Western vs Japanese.

Well, we all have our particular tastes, but probably most of us can think of at least one exception for everything. Since probably the #1 factor for whether a femdom game is good is the creator's talent; even a stale story element can feel fresh and awesome in the hands of a true artist.

Anyway, as for games that fit what you mentioned... Honestly, it's hard to come up with good examples, because in most games with an MC who isn't compliant from the start, he only ends up submitting because he learns to trust the heroine, rather than truly being "corrupted" into accepting femdom like you describe. To start, I second The Asylum and Mistresses of the Forest if you haven't played them already. One of the heroines in Mistresses of the Forest in particular could fit the vibe you seem to want. In one of the 2 routes of the VN Escalation, it starts out consensual but becomes sorta non-consensual in a way that felt like corruption to me. In many of Bo Wei's games, the heroine routes/bad ends which are written by Koda have a kind of corruption vibe, though it's more of a brainwashing flavor than a gradual whittling away of resistance.

Reactions: Seyon and Mister_M

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019

Try to play MironY games "Vicious Circle", "Vicious Circle (femdom edition)" and "Moving down". These are games that express exactly what you describe in your post. I think you'll like it.

Reactions: Seyon

Seyon

Sep 21, 2018
Well, we all have our particular tastes, but probably most of us can think of at least one exception for everything. Since probably the #1 factor for whether a femdom game is good is the creator's talent; even a stale story element can feel fresh and awesome in the hands of a true artist.
True, sometimes i can enjoy fetishes and story types i would never thought i'd like, and that's a sign of a great autor.
Actually i got into femdom this way, first it was "Estate;Dominate" i believe. I remember playing some middle route when my mc was submitting slowly but wasn't fully into "please cage me up and piss on me all day". Too bad it got abandoned.

Try to play MironY games "Vicious Circle", "Vicious Circle (femdom edition)" and "Moving down". These are games that express exactly what you describe in your post. I think you'll like it.
I tried "Moving down" and honestly didn't like it that much. Mc is kind of a loser from the start and his downfall happens only because he is incapable to provide quality life for his wife and himself. On the other hand his wife is a Marry Sue type character who is beautifull and can do everything better without even trying. Also autor developes this idea through flashbacks that mc is just lower human being who only deserve to be on bottom, and he never had any chance to succeed in life, which i personally despise.
I would rather have a story of a successfull man who for some interesting reason becomes submissive to a normal girl(by normal i mean not necessarily powerfull/rich/beautifull).

Anyway, thanks everyone for suggetions!

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Strong and successful people willingly and or gradually submitting are rather rare in femdom games.

Having a look over the list only the following game sticks out:
You could try Ladykiller in a bind and go for the Princess route.
The MC (female) has a lot of agency and is somewhat of a machiavellian character in the game. The Sub / Dom dynamic leans more on the authentic and wholesome axis. (So no noncon, slavery or any form of supernatural or natural supremacism here; trust as the foundation of the D/s relationship)

If you're desperate there's also an upcoming minigame in Pact with a witch where you play a dom trying to convince a strong-willed (shemale) sub to take you as a substitute dom for a session. You'll probably need a walkthrough to get to this scene though. Last time I checked the gameplay, responses and so on were done but the artwork was still missing and the Spanish wasn't translated yet.

Edit: I'm a moron and forgot Pact with a witch has a male MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seyon
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes