Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Any chance you could make a mock example as well? That way all we'd have to do is replace the placeholders and take that info as a lookup.
Here it is, but I strongly recommend reading the version with the white explanation text as well [an alternative to the "yes"-es is to delete the sub categories which are not the case]:

version 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

version 2

Note: while version 2 looks neater, if you want to use it as a template it will miss the other categories when needed and their brief explanation.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Here it is, but I strongly recommend reading the version with the white explanation text as well [an alternative to the "yes"-es is to delete the sub categories which are not the case]:

version 1

version 2

Note: while version 2 looks neater, if you want to use it as a template it will miss the other categories when needed and their brief explanation.
Did you try that prison game? I passed cus I'm actually busy besides my activity and playing power vacuum, and also (the bigger reason) it looked like mainly feet

Reactions: Aseratrix

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I would prefer version 2. I think what would be the easiest and most convenient to copy paste to add it to your list for you and us.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
The main problem with this list is that it is for newcomers only. When I take a look into it and search for what I like, it is always "shit, I played that already."
THIS THIS LIST SHOULD MAKE YOU FIND NEW STUFF! Fix it, please.:giggle:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Did you try that prison game? I passed cus I'm actually busy besides my activity and playing power vacuum, and also (the bigger reason) it looked like mainly feet
Do you mean Femdom Police? No feet there (yet, I'm sure), it's mostly being shocked with a collar if you disobey; the rest is short scenes on knees, boot kissing, walking on fours

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
The main problem with this list is that it is for newcomers only. When I take a look into it and search for what I like, it is always "shit, I played that already."
THIS THIS LIST SHOULD MAKE YOU FIND NEW STUFF! Fix it, please.:giggle:

In fact I did based on an earlier request, this line will separate the newer entries from the older ones for at least 10-15 new additions then it will move down:

Capture.PNG

PS: if you mean games new for YOU specifically, that I don't see how to implement :)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Do you mean Femdom Police? No feet there (yet, I'm sure), it's mostly being shocked with a collar if you disobey; the rest is short scenes on knees, boot kissing, walking on fours
Feet are in the boots, so when you kiss boots you kiss feet :sneaky::unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mister_M

TuffSub

Nov 11, 2018
Usually at the end of the day, I go over what's new, and this thread gives me plenty to read, and plenty to enjoy. I try to add .02$ on what I remember as seeming to be significant.
- I too am left winged, though that translates differently in my country. There is a basic conceptual difference between left and right. Left, believing in leveling the playing field, would invest in enabling the weakest, thus extending the circle of those who can make a difference, though each can make only a small difference. Right, believing in the power of a hierarchy, would invest in giving more power to the strong, aiming for them to make big leaps, but in the process making the circle as small and focused as it can be. A person who uses their identity (gender or otherwise) to minimize others and deny them rights, is a small, insecure, fascist. I've known too many good people who happen to be trans, to be willing to let that rhetoric be claimed as "trans ideology" by those small people, even if their center of identity is their gender.
- When I first saw The Big Score, it looked like it wasn't worth my time. I mean, look at those graphics - is that MSPaint?! Then I played for a while, and found out it's a really good game. Lauren and Ivy carry a stronger malesub focus, imho, with the age play for the first and the sissification for the latter, and that's less my thing, whereas Nikki and Becky focus more on the femdom side of the equation, the first dominating physically and the latter mentally, and turn me on more, but it's just a good game. I wonder how it'd look with a stronger graphics creator.
- I played Dark Neighborhood a while back... I recall had some nice graphics and audio, but was otherwise weak. The main focus of the game is incest, with the male protag being in a constant state of crisis at being involved in it. One of the characters acts dominant towards him, but over time she mellows. I'm not planning on replaying the game.
- The Juice Media are awesome.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
believing in leveling the playing field, would invest in enabling the weakest, thus extending the circle of those who can make a difference, though each can make only a small difference.
I agree, but you should really look at things in a more objective fashion to really see which group is actually demeaned and denied the right to exist even.

Last time I cheched, there are differences on the far left as well. I come from a radfem and marxist perspective, which are both on the left wing. There is nothing left-wing about misogyny and the denial of sheer biology in my opinion.

I also respect trans people to exist, be free and not be discriminated against, but I disagree with a portion of them who claim they are "literally female", they are obviously not.

Yeah juicymedia is fire!

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Just to annoy Mister_M, another bratty pop song for our virtual chess-femdom game:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Feet are in the boots, so when you kiss boots you kiss feet :sneaky::unsure:
Well, I don't have a boot fetish, but quite strong foot fetish so I don't feel like I'm kissing feet when I'm kissing boots; it's also smth about the skin contact for me, for example I like face slapping but it's not so arousing when the woman has gloves (latex or other), just seeing the glove it's (small, but still) a turn off for me.

Just to annoy Mister_M, another bratty pop song for our virtual chess-femdom game:

What do you think about this?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Well, I don't have a boot fetish, but quite strong foot fetish so I don't feel like I'm kissing feet when I'm kissing boots; it's also smth about the skin contact for me, for example I like face slapping but it's not so arousing when the woman has gloves (latex or other), just seeing the glove it's (small, but still) a turn off for me.

1. I do think its more humiliating to lick boots, especially dirty ones, so I'm more into that, but I really appreciate feet too, so I am lucky.

2. The song does have that trashy-poppy femdom vibe, I think. Yes :)

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

But this is truly femdomy:

• Red Heart
Reactions: LAKueiJin
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes