Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Maybe the dev is psychology student or smth? Anyway, I really like the game and dev promises going deeper with every kink, femdom included and wants to have balanced amount of femdom/maledom/whatever content and group of players.
Okay, speaking of the mental health stuff (also he has to at least have personal experience or be a student/close to someone with the issues with how accurate he is about it, a lot of his stuff is really on point), I really can't find where I posted my review of it...actually I can't even find where the dev confirmed to me there was exactly 2 submissive scenes currently available to sensitive players....I can't tell if my posts are being deleted without notice or if I'm seriously losing my mind...

EDIT: I'm such a moron....I wrote that review on itch, I forget that's a thing even though I wrote out a huge ass review over there

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I never do that in game threads, I simply thank the dev., I'll try the game and then decide if I liked it. While pegging doesn't do much for me, its a time-honored femdom-fetish, and if its not only about that one fetish, then I will enjoy the game. Sissification is a whole other animal. I would be mostly neutral about if it would not always lead to you know where...
My biggest gripe is there is no hint/suggestion of either of those things. I don't even care what kink it actually is honestly, they could be complaining about feet or anything and I'd be mad. If its not relevant, why the need to make people feel like shit for liking it? It just annoys me. I tend to ignore that stuff too, but this time I just got angry and wanted to vent. I did actually rage at him but only wrote it out and then didn't post

Reactions: Aseratrix

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Okay, speaking of the mental health stuff (also he has to at least have personal experience or be a student/close to someone with the issues with how accurate he is about it, a lot of his stuff is really on point), I really can't find where I posted my review of it...actually I can't even find where the dev confirmed to me there was exactly 2 submissive scenes currently available to sensitive players....I can't tell if my posts are being deleted without notice or if I'm seriously losing my mind...
Maybe PM? Itch.io? I don't remember seeing you in the game's thread tbh.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
My biggest gripe is there is no hint/suggestion of either of those things. I don't even care what kink it actually is honestly, they could be complaining about feet or anything and I'd be mad. If its not relevant, why the need to make people feel like shit for liking it? It just annoys me. I tend to ignore that stuff too, but this time I just got angry and wanted to vent. I did actually rage at him but only wrote it out and then didn't post
That's a remarkable ability of self-control. It would spare a great many head-aches if I was able to do so. I am like a pressure cooker.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Maybe PM? Itch.io? I don't remember seeing you in the game's thread tbh.
Yeah, I edited my post, just before you wrote this, I looked and remembered it was itch...

That's a remarkable ability of self-control. It would spare a great many head-aches if I was able to do so. I am like a pressure cooker.
I don't have that much self-control, I came here to bitch :p

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
For a lighter note, here I come again with another nice and honest government ad:

:D
The juice media stuff is great like always - also sorry for making you look for that quote earlier, as now I feel bad that I made your sunday worse! :( I find your coping mechanisms positively amazing though - "on a lighter note, let us now watch a satirical video about the impending doom of all of human civilization, coming to a seashore near you later this century!" :ROFLMAO:

I'm obviously joking, but I wish talking about climate change could make me feel better as well. (I was probably jaded by way too many impromptu youtube comment section debates with denialists... :LOL:) I'll have to leave for the rest of the day, but I'll probably try the femdom police game tonight and maybe if I have enough time give "The Big Score" another go as well - thanks for all the fun and interesting conversations everyone and see you all tomorrow!

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Hey, its not a game per se, its CYOA, which I dunno, might be a good change of pace? This has some interesting paths to try, also there is probably other stories that are femdom oriented around here, but so far I had this recommended to me and am enjoying it, so thought you all might too:

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Hey, its not a game per se, its CYOA, which I dunno, might be a good change of pace? This has some interesting paths to try, also there is probably other stories that are femdom oriented around here, but so far I had this recommended to me and am enjoying it, so thought you all might too:

I gave it a go long time ago. It's kinda alright, but not my fancy. The cute out of water Sub is not my preferred subbie type.

I find chyoa.com has lots and lots of stories that set such a basic premise and branch out so much it's just not worth it to follow along. There aren't that many femdom stories to begin with. Even less that actually go somewhere, have more than a few scenes and are also well written. Only one comes to mind and that one is futadom. Though there are a few stories offering good short scenes.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I gave it a go long time ago. It's kinda alright, but not my fancy. The cute out of water Sub is not my preferred subbie type.

I find chyoa.com has lots and lots of stories that set such a basic premise and branch out so much it's just not worth it to follow along. There aren't that many femdom stories to begin with. Even less that actually go somewhere, have more than a few scenes and are also well written. Only one comes to mind and that one is futadom. Though there are a few stories offering good short scenes.
Yeah, I'm finding it quite hard to find a stable story. Actually I'm looking for proper grammar, like...some of these typos are like "Why do you have a typo? You wrote THREE sentences, how do you not at least check that?"

EDIT: Because I'm aware of the hypocrisy, I don't mean like on forums and such you should check every single post, I know I make mistakes. But if you're writing like an actual submission for a story/game/project/whatever, you should take better care of your grammar and punctuation.

EDIT 2: Okay, I'm finally at the final part of chapter 9 on power vacuum. Thank you for Ophelia, I knew she was my favorite for a reason (besides her being dommy), I was seriously getting tired of the MC being a little scumbag and getting away with stuff, but finally, someone calls him out on it and just...yes.
That said, unless something super drastic happens, I think as soon as I finish this update/chapter, I'm done with this game now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit 3: Yup, its legit femdom. She totally had her switch flip and she's going pretty hard at it. It's EXTREMELY HOT. However given how people are bitching and how badly this was received, this is clearly going to change. I get why people would be upset, this isn't optional, you HAVE to do it to progress through the game. That said, its fucking hot as hell but people are bitching she's "forcing" the MC to do what he wants to do anyway, and it's really a huge double standard and speaks volumes how he's done the same things to several other characters, and it was fine, but now she's making him do the same thing but now it's a problem, although if he chose to do it himself no problem. BTW, this game uses NTR for bad endings, and people said she should just get fucked by a freddy kruger looking reject... *sigh* this is so depressing. I'm sorry to ramble, but this was so hot and I've liked this character since like chapter 3 and the majority of the games supporters are going to squash something that has been hinted at since chapter 3 and I waited this long for it to probably get redacted in the future.

Last edited:

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
OK girls and boys here is my draft idea of how to report games for the list [I added this to the OP as well]:
Any chance you could make a mock example as well? That way all we'd have to do is replace the placeholders and take that info as a lookup.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
New update of Boring Days was released on Patreon; it adds 2nd memory (bonus content).
...yeah. Even if I wasn't boycotting patreon I give up on that. He's kinda doing the bare minimum, no matter how hot that wife/maid aspect is. And his business storyline hasn't progressed in forever, in fact he cut some things out...

Reactions: Mister_M
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes