Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
What do you mean?
Dominension by DargBraz; early game, full femdom with avoidable scenes. RPGm with choices (combat in the future it seems) with RPGm assets and some drawn characters and scenes. Fantasy setting, functional plot. Fetishes currently are foot fetish, foot worship, boot worship/licking, ballbusting, some verbal humiliation. MC is male, and everything's hetero.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aseratrix

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Damn nearly all the femdom focused games like Karlsson's gambit and estate dominate are as good as dead, femdom games never makes it.

• Thinking Face

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Damn nearly all the femdom focused games like Karlsson's gambit and estate dominate are as good as dead, femdom games never makes it.
The games you quote are not yet abandoned. Many others are finished, as evidenced by the list itself. However, this list is not about whether a game will get finished or not. Your comment is not warranted, nor true, nor constructive. I take it you decided to troll a little. No matter, everybody has troll moments, but please stop.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The games you quote are not yet abandoned. Many others are finished, as evidenced by the list itself. However, this list is not about whether a game will get finished or not. Your comment is not warranted, nor true, nor constructive. I take it you decided to troll a little. No matter, everybody has troll moments, but please stop.
It's the truth you may like it or not, the femdom game genre is full of abandonned games, as for the first post list it seems i have a very different definition of "a lot of content" as i played more then half of them.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I haven't tried it, but this was posted today.
I just finished it. It very short demo and sex scenes are just one pic without any build-up or anything; quite disappointing imo; it also has quite a lot of comedy and characters based on The Guardians of the Galaxy (main character is Peter). Aseratrix plot is little more than a bare minimum at the moment, MC is male, hetero. Seems like a femdom focused game, but there's not much there unfortunately. There's some whipping (the pic in the preview and that's all), some humiliation, and pegging (off screen though :rolleyes:). Sci-fi setting (though it's obvious I guess).

Reactions: Aseratrix and Jaike

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
It's the truth you may like it or not, the femdom game genre is full of abandonned games, as for the first post list it seems i have a very different definition of "a lot of content" as i played more then half of them.
I use "lot of content" in relation to the usual length of these sort of games, compared to AAA games, none has a lot of content of course. Yes, there are abandoned games, but much more are still in development, and quite a few have been finished. I still don't get your point though? What is it you want? Even if every single femdom game will be abandoned, I still won't play anything else on this site. All I can do is to be supportive [in the way I am able to] of the devs and hope some of them will reach the finish-line.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I just finished it. It very short demo and sex scenes are just one pic without any build-up or anything; quite disappointing imo; it also has quite a lot of comedy and characters based on The Guardians of the Galaxy (main character is Peter). Aseratrix plot is little more than a bare minimum at the moment, MC is male, hetero. Seems like a femdom focused game, but there's not much there unfortunately. There's some whipping (the pic in the preview and that's all), some humiliation, and pegging (off screen though :rolleyes:). Sci-fi setting (though it's obvious I guess).
Thanks, lets hope the dev will continue to expand it. Based on the preview pics, the art style is not quite my jam, but it looks ok, if it won't get abandoned it may shape up to be a decent game. Thanks for the details.

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Thanks, lets hope the dev will continue to expand it. Based on the preview pics, the art style is not quite my jam, but it looks ok, if it won't get abandoned it may shape up to be a decent game. Thanks for the details.
I don't mind the style and the purple woman looks quite good imo, but the way erotic/sex scenes are portrayed is extremely rushed and unexciting, not good at all for me. Also too much comedy for my taste, I don't really like when games are using likeness of characters from other media tbh and not being able to name the MC also sucks.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I don't mind the style and the purple woman looks quite good imo, but the way erotic/sex scenes are portrayed is extremely rushed and unexciting, not good at all for me. Also too much comedy for my taste, I don't really like when games are using likeness of characters from other media tbh and not being able to name the MC also sucks.
For me the woman looks too muscular, I mentioned this in the list right now, but I mean it as an additional feature not negative or positive [I can take it out if it sounds judgmental]. Granted for me that's kinda negative, when female legs look like body-builder legs. But that's just me of course [if I wanted I could also complain about the big breast size]. The rest of what's missing is unfortunate, but so early in dev I reserve final judgment. The most important for me is the quality of the femdom content [and the way it is implemented, half of the excitement of a scene comes from how it is presented narrative wise and otherwise]. I usually like humor if its good, but its not a priority for me either.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
For me the woman looks too muscular
I get you, I on the other hand like muscular women (though I prefer what's called an athletic build). It doesn't sound too judgmental, though there's only 1 woman atm with erotic content and one without (based on Gamora, so not very muscular).

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I get you, I on the other hand like muscular women (though I prefer what's called an athletic build). It doesn't sound too judgmental, though there's only 1 woman atm with erotic content and one without (based on Gamora, so not very muscular).
I am not that finicky not to be able to appreciate an athletic woman's built, but then she better be tall :) Ok, honestly, I accept everything, except overweight body-types, and huge boobs which - I can't help it - simply turn me completely off.

• Red Heart

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
Would adding a category for perspective/point of view be useful? Maybe I'm the only one with a preference for it, but it makes a big difference in a game to me. Captured by dark elves for example has 1st person art and 2nd person descriptions, whereas estate dominate is 3rd person art and 1st person descriptions. Tower of Trample has mixed art perspectives and 2nd person descriptions, etc.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes