Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Splitting the tag may be a good idea, but not between female domination and femdom, since the latter is literally identical to the former: female domination [its just a combo of the first syllables], and they mean the exact same thing. Plus as long as people are keen on using terms as they see fit, that would only increase confusion.

Female domination/femdom should be reserved to what it actually means, adding a modifier in front such as soft-femdom and hard-femdom would be more a useful tag separation. Or in case of really barely even femdom, something like "fem-top" would be better, with femdom reserved to actual femdom content.

That being said, I am more in favor of people using words correctly, nothing is stopping devs except perhaps ignorance in some cases to add a modifier in front of their tags: soft/hard, light/heavy, mild/extreme, etc, or even specify that a given tag only refers to 1 scene: femdom (one scene), etc.

During my time on this site I learned my way around. For example if a game has too many tags [and its all brewed into the same narrative, without splitting paths], some of which are opposites such as femdom/maledom, and also have tags usually not associated with femdom play such as "vaginal sex", "harem", "loli", etc...then you can be sure that the female domination tag, if its among them, only refers to some feather-weight kind, maybe limited to one or two scenes at that. This combined with the game description, preview-pics, and the number of likes, almost never makes me fail in predicting the actual nature of the content.
Isn't it that there is a fixed group of tags to choose from though and until the admins won't add new tags the devs can't do anything about it. There's also an issue with the lack of foot fetish tag while there's quite a lot of ff games here. There's only footjob tag which isn't that helpful imo.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Isn't it that there is a fixed group of tags to choose from though and until the admins won't add new tags the devs can't do anything about it. There's also an issue with the lack of foot fetish tag while there's quite a lot of ff games here. There's only footjob tag which isn't that helpful imo.
As far as I understood it, while the tags which count at filtering, and the ones on the top of the page when you enter a thread are not modifiable by devs, but the ones they put under the "genre" on the middle of the first page, its their own. I saw cases in which devs under that rubric even give prospect tags, and sometimes even specify tag-related stuff there.

Case in point the game Another Chance has the "offcial" femdom tag on the top of the page, but if you look into the dev given tags:

1631457374437.png

Femdom is nowhere. So, the dev has certain freedom to adjust the tags, despite the mods given ones.

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
As far as I understood it, while the tags which count at filtering, and the ones on the top of the page when you enter a thread are not modifiable by devs, but the ones they put under the "genre" on the middle of the first page, its their own. I saw cases in which devs under that rubric even give prospect tags, and sometimes even specify tag-related stuff there.
Yeah, the genre in the op is modifiable by the devs and I agree that they should add some info regarding some (wider) kinks.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Opal Games

Mar 25, 2020
Man, the new update of Heavy 5 is so disappointing on the femdom front that I took the title from my signature (and had to share my feelings :p ).
Ahhh, that's a shame. I've been looking forward to seeing how that developed. Disappointing story wise, or lack of content?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Ahhh, that's a shame. I've been looking forward to seeing how that developed. Disappointing story wise, or lack of content?
Story is pretty solid, though it progresses slowly and I had a feeling we're circling around the main plot too much and all this additional stuff like missions introduced with this update while nice and interesting they don't help much with the overall progress, though it also depends on what you're focusing on.

In regards to femdom content we're treated with yet another joi session. There's a new mechanic added but for most part it's the same as in the previous chapter. I don't like it for a few reasons:
1. I'm on Chris route, cause I like Chris and not because I want to look at random erotic pics;
2. The pics are not at all connected to the femdom theme, they're generic erotic pics and some of them seem to be even taken from the maledom fantasy, which is not great to say the least.
3. Because of that the whole joi session was ruined and just irritating to me. The beginning is nice but any erotic tension dies quickly. It returns when she starts talking about the chastity cage and for a moment I thought I might use deal or punishment mechanic, but then we're again forced to watch the same boring pics.

I may try disregarding them and pretend the MC is close to cumming to see the new mechanic and maybe a deal, but right now I have no desire whatsoever to do so. Plus the previous deal I took went completely uneventful too, so...

Last edited:

Opal Games

Mar 25, 2020
Story is pretty solid, though it progresses slowly and I had a feeling we're circling around the main plot too much and all this additional stuff like missions introduced with this update while nice and interesting they don't help much with the overall progress, though it also depends on what you're focusing on.

In regards to femdom content we're treated with yet another joi session. There's a new mechanic added but for most part it's the same as in the previous chapter. I don't like it for a few reasons:
1. I'm on Chris route, cause I like Chris and not because I want to look at random erotic pics;
2. The pics are not at all connected to the femdom theme, they're generic erotic pics and some of them seem to be even taken from the maledom fantasy, which is not great to say the least.
3. Because of that the whole joi session was ruined and just irritating to me. The beginning is nice but any erotic tension dies quickly. It returns when she starts talking about the chastity cage and for a moment I thought I might use deal or punishment mechanic, but then we're again forced to watch the same boring pics.

I may try disregarding them and pretend the MC is close to cumming to see the new mechanic and maybe a deal, but right now I have no desire whatsoever to do so. Plus the previous deal I took went completely uneventful too, so...
Thanks for the write up. That really is a shame as the writing and quality was pretty high in this game. I guess it's a fairly common issue with games that try to mix different paths

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Thanks for the write up. That really is a shame as the writing and quality was pretty high in this game. I guess it's a fairly common issue with games that try to mix different paths
Well, it seems like the full, "real" femdom experience wasn't even planned; we (at least I) were led to believe Chris is a domme, but she's really a tease.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Aw shit i fucking loved what was in it it was more low key and i liked the teasing damn
Well, if you like her teasing then you'll like new update too. If you liked the previous update you'll get more of the same.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I was looking forward to escalation a bit public humiliation perhaps boot worship having the mc lick her boots in public woild be fucking incredible a boot job perhaps or feet idk something
I don't think smth like that was ever an option, she's written as a character that clearly divides work from pleasure, so public stuff is out of the question (though maybe just with the crew? but even then it's hard to imagine). There's this new mechanic with some punishments, but the joi session was too irritating and boring at the same time for me, so I really am not gonna check it out any time soon. I think I'll just replay this game when it'll be released in full to see how the story ends (or at least to see 1 possible ending of it).

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
I don't think smth like that was ever an option, she's written as a character that clearly divides work from pleasure, so public stuff is out of the question (though maybe just with the crew? but even then it's hard to imagine). There's this new mechanic with some punishments, but the joi session was too irritating and boring at the same time for me, so I really am not gonna check it out any time soon. I think I'll just replay this game when it'll be released in full to see how the story ends (or at least to see 1 possible ending of it).
Damn god damn femdom coom drought no good femdom games releasing anymore

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes