Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I haven't played this yet, but I think it should be on the list. https://f95zone.to/threads/cutting-room-v1-1-finalfetish.46493/
Yes, definitely. I played it a while ago, it was kinda interesting too. I need to replay it tho in order to put it into the list. There are at least as many games as they are already in the list which are missing, but hopefully I'll get around to them in time. Thanks for drawing my attention to this one. Also, if you happen to play it first and its not an inconvenience, feel free to share your characterization [the closer it answers the table's categories the easier it is for me to update the list].

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I don't think smth like that was ever an option, she's written as a character that clearly divides work from pleasure, so public stuff is out of the question (though maybe just with the crew? but even then it's hard to imagine). There's this new mechanic with some punishments, but the joi session was too irritating and boring at the same time for me, so I really am not gonna check it out any time soon. I think I'll just replay this game when it'll be released in full to see how the story ends (or at least to see 1 possible ending of it).
My hunch was since the beginning that it is a game with only tangential femdom, if any. No dedicated path to femdom, usually means its secondary.

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
My hunch was since the beginning that it is a game with only tangential femdom, if any. No dedicated path to femdom, usually means its secondary.
Well, yeah, but it doesn't mean it has to be bad, right? "Summer Scent" for example has femdom path as optional, but it's pretty well developed (shame it mostly focuses on the kinks I'm not a fan of though). And Chris is one of main LIs and her dom path (with so called domme module) is one of the main ones in the game. Seems like the dev just opts for lightest version of femdom focused on teasing with non-femdom and maledom pics and with the talk about how MC would like to have Chris's mouth on his penis; only the chastity cage idea was a fun one imo. So I can only play for story really, but if I want to play for story I prefer to choose a good adventure game or RPG; maybe my opinion would be different if I'd choose 0 sex/romance path and not waste considerable amount of time on joi sessions, which are really long tbh. Gonna play Draugen soon btw (I hope for a nice game, I'm a big fan of The Longest Journey trilogy).

Reactions: Aseratrix

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Seems like the dev just opts for lightest version of femdom focused on teasing with non-femdom and maledom pics and with the talk about how MC would like to have Chris's mouth on his penis; only the chastity cage idea was a fun one imo.
My feeling is that she wasn't confident enough to commit to a real femdom path. Like her non femdom supporters, who probably won't even go down that path, would judge her negatively if she would put any actively sexual femdom in it. Seemingly she has also real life friends testing and playing her game. Might be awkward for her to have too kinky, non standard sexual acts in it?
Was also a bigger tier supporter on her Patreon for a quite while in the beginning, until she got that whole remaster idea... Maybe should have asked for more specific femdom in the beginning, like most non femdom guys do it when it comes to their kinks. Generally I don't like to push devs too much though and want them to write what they like. So never really voiced my opinion, until it seems too late now.^^ Ah well I learned from it and nowadays only concentrate on supporting games with a clear commitment to femdom content.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Was also a bigger tier supporter on her Patreon for a quite while in the beginning, until she got that whole remaster idea...
Same here, though I was a middle tier.

So never really voiced my opinion, until it seems too late now.
After ch3 I registered to her forum and she had (probs still has) a thread about femdom Chris path and I wrote there about what I didn't like about the 1st joi session (basically the same things as with the 2nd, though 1st was imo better for the sheer fact of its novelty). I remember we talked a little, but I don't remember what was the consensus. In any case nothing has changed and I don't think that writing about it further would amount to anything. I guess it's both the fact that she doesn't want to go deeper into less common fetishes and that the vast majority of her players don't care for/don't want femdom route so she has no reason to listen to few people and spend time on the content that only small minority of players will enjoy.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Are there games where you get dominated by a couple ? Ei not your wife cucking you with another guy but a different couple dominating you ?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Are there games where you get dominated by a couple ? Ei not your wife cucking you with another guy but a different couple dominating you ?
There is some lesbian cuckolding and scenes with MC being dommed by 2 women in Vicious Circle. Femdom City has few scenes like that too, though they're more disjointed story-wise.

Which reminds me to try and play Moving Down, but I really hate when I'm forced into relationship from the start plus MC's wife isn't really my type :/

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
There is some lesbian cuckolding and scenes with MC being dommed by 2 women in Vicious Circle. Femdom City has few scenes like that too, though they're more disjointed story-wise.

Which reminds me to try and play Moving Down, but I really hate when I'm forced into relationship from the start plus MC's wife isn't really my type :/
That seems like cucjolding i dont like cuckolding i meant im bi and like being dominated by a different couple

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Another small rant:

I remember when I first found out that adult games are more than just annoying pop-ups on shady sites, it was on a forum called Mistress Destiny (defunct sadly), I didn't even expect the rabbit hole they ended up becoming, much less that there are actual femdom themed games.

This was not too long ago, btw, but late 2019, when covid started. The first game was Monster Girl Island, I was so happy to encounter a slimy monster which fucked "me" while laughing hysterically, I wasn't even thinking about encountering some real femdom, then I encountered Femdom City MANTIS, I was literally high, I couldn't believe what I saw, my very dreams realized almost to a T. by someone ELSE, I had to pinch myself to check I am not dreaming, lol, that game really set up a high standard. Then other games kept popping up like Sunny Coast College, Harshville, etc...

I was really grateful for this new avenue where I can indulge my fantasies, and I was fully aware of how lucky I am to have a "fetish" which is shared by many others on this planet. So, I came now to sympathize with people who have [harmless] desires which are even rarer and have a hard time finding an outlet, so when a femdom game comes along catering to something within femdom which is not on my arousal map, I still welcome them with enthusiasm, because they add to this genre and satisfy the desires of others who have some "family resemblance" to what I also love. I guess it is in my nature to be grateful for the unexpected gift of these games, that I always try and be as courteous as possible even with games which are not an exact match to what I like.

But then I also know from experience, that the nature of man's appetite is such that it puts sharks smelling blood to shame, and worst of all, that people get amazingly quickly accustomed to elevated standards, and soon, gratefulness turns into demands.

I remember when I was working as an internet technician between 2005-2009, at the beginning 10 mb/s internet was the best speed we could offer, then we jumped to 50 mb/s, then to 100 mb/s in a matter of a single year, the same client who had barely 7 mb/s connection a month ago, was shouting off the roof of his mouth the next month, that his internet speed is only 80 mb/s and not 100 mb/s as it was promised. It was surreal to me, but I learned something about humans and humanity. This is no different with these games, the more we are spoiled with high quality games, the more we treat them as minimum standards.

I guess this is natural to a degree, it only gets toxic when its weaponized against starter devs and when it escalates into becoming an entitlement, and bickering between those, who not long ago had no games to enjoy, about small details they detest in this game or that game. The sad reality is, that if one really wants a game to exactly match one's desires, fetishes, style and even those small, nuanced things, like the right facial expression and the right words, the right background story and the right amount of narrative complexity, etc., then one has to make his or her own game.

Realizing this, and realizing that I am not entitled to be catered to my exact specifications, helped me a great deal in accepting elements in games which I dislike such as "futa", "cuckolding", "sissification", and even games which claims to be femdom when in fact its only an assertive woman petting you aggressively...The gist of my rant here is, that we should not forget how lucky we are to have the games we have, freely given and a growing community. The more we tolerate each other's differences and proclivities, the more inclusive we become, without compromising the core and central theme of femdom we all love in one form or another, the more games, catering to more variations become possible, as long as we don't put each other down, and do not demand that every game be exactly for us in every detail.

Have a nice day all!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
This was not too long ago, btw, but late 2019, when covid started. The first game was Monster Girl Island, I was so happy to encounter a slimy monster which fucked "me" while laughing hysterically, I wasn't even thinking about encountering some real femdom, then I encountered Femdom City MANTIS, I was literally high, I couldn't believe what I saw, my very dreams realized almost to a T. by someone ELSE, I had to pinch myself to check I am not dreaming, lol, that game really set up a high standard. Then other games kept popping up like Sunny Coast College, Harshville, etc...
I get that feeling. I started with 2nd day of The Asylum, so Darktoz is responsible for your and mine descent into adult VNs. At that time though there weren't many femdom games, there was Tower of Trample and some smaller scenes like Seeds of Chaos. Then Femdom Lockdown I think was another 'big' femdom focused game from someone new.

the same client who had barely 7 mb/s connection a month ago, was shouting off the roof of his mouth the next month, that his internet speed is only 80 mb/s and not 100 mb/s as it was promised
Well, even if I'm not using all my speed (I have 600mb/s currently) I am paying for it so I also would complain to the provider (I don't think I'd be shouting off the roof though).

it only gets toxic when its weaponized against starter devs
I think it's important to encourage new devs and offer words of praise and constructive criticism at the same time.

The sad reality is, that if one really wants a game to exactly match one's desires, fetishes, style and even those small, nuanced things, like the right facial expression and the right words, the right background story and the right amount of narrative complexity, etc., then one has to make his or her own game.
But then it won't be surprising and exciting as when you don't know what's going to happen :) When I wrote my custom scene for The Bully I Hate I was like: "it's nice and all, but I won't be really surprised by anything", so I left few blank spots for the dev to fill [just wrote more in detail about the girl's character].

BTW it's making your own game or having a lot of money to pay someone to make a game for you :D

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Well, even if I'm not using all my speed (I have 600mb/s currently) I am paying for it so I also would complain to the provider (I don't think I'd be shouting off the roof though).
The point here is, that they haven't spent more on the new speeds, they haven't experienced a fraction of the speed they practically suddenly had just a short time ago, and yet they were already entitled to have the exact nominal speed of the new upgrade [which in reality is even contractually within a tolerance of 20%]. This is due to the effect that we usually reify and take for granted our surrounding reality, that for example we are flying 700 km/h above the clouds while watching youtube, is not something we should be amazed by, but criticize it for slight disturbances, as if its a static reality which is owed to us. What amazes me here is the speed with which people turn a privilege or an improvement of the condition into a minimum standard. I guess this aspect of our nature makes something like an egalitarian society a pipe-dream. The "I am paying for it, therefore it must be perfect" argument is the hallmark of the consumerist mindset forced upon -and assimilated by most, and which results in an institutionalized mutual trolling-fest, and perpetuated by the false-expectation generating marketing strategies. Everybody is being miserably treated, then when its holiday-time, its their turn to treat others miserably... Its part of the uncanny surrealism of a consumer-fetishist society. Would I wish that a fast-food kiosk make me a perfect sandwich instantly and that the clerk serving me be all smiles and butterflies with a cherry on top? That's what the ads typically say, and that's what the clerk's boss demands. That's why he is paid, I can always say...an atrociously low wage for slaving 10 hours/day in an oven-heated cubicle in a dead-end job...just realizing the actual reality behind the situation gives me pause, and even empathy, rather than righteous indignation for not getting the former fantasy. In real life I follow Kant's maxim of never treating another sapient being as being merely a means to an end.

... or having a lot of money to pay someone to make a game for you...
...yeah :cautious:

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The point here is, that they haven't spent more on the new speeds, they haven't experienced a fraction of the speed they practically suddenly had just a short time ago, and yet they were already entitled to have the exact nominal speed of the new upgrade [which in reality is even contractually within a tolerance of 20%]. This is due to the effect that we usually reify and take for granted our surrounding reality, that for example we are flying 700 km/h above the clouds while watching youtube, is not something we should be amazed by, but criticize it for slight disturbances, as if its a static reality which is owed to us. What amazes me here is the speed with which people turn a privilege or an improvement of the condition into a minimum standard. I guess this aspect of our nature makes something like an egalitarian society a pipe-dream. The "I am paying for it, therefore it must be perfect" argument is the hallmark of the consumerist mindset forced upon -and assimilated by most, and which results in an institutionalized mutual trolling-fest, and perpetuated by the false-expectation generating marketing strategies. Everybody is being miserably treated, then when its holiday-time, its their turn to treat others miserably... Its part of the uncanny surrealism of a consumer-fetishist society. Would I wish that a fast-food kiosk make me a perfect sandwich instantly and that the clerk serving me be all smiles and butterflies with a cherry on top? That's what the ads typically say, and that's what the clerk's boss demands. That's why he is paid, I can always say...an atrociously low wage for slaving 10 hours/day in an oven-heated cubicle in a dead-end job...just realizing the actual reality behind the situation gives me pause, and even empathy, rather than righteous indignation for not getting the former fantasy. In real life I follow Kant's maxim of never treating another sapient being as being merely a means to an end.

...yeah :cautious:
Well, if they knew about 20% tolerance and didn't pay for the upgrade then I get where you're coming from. Though I have slightly different mindset than you; I think that smth can be viewed as a privilege at first (like voting rights for women for example), but after some time the same thing should be indeed perceived as a standard; in many cases it's a good thing, it's our evolution as a society and humanity. It means our standards are still rising and our world and life is getting better. Now, of course I know that this process of change/progress is cynically exploited by companies and politicians to forward their harmful agendas and portray smth as a higher standard when it's not, so the practice is much less floral and pretty than theory. And of course no advancements should be made at the cost of other people's lifes or happiness.

But for smth completely different: Wings of Silicon has been tagged as femdom today (or was it yesterday?). I've checked it out earlier when I had some free time at work and (surprise!) didn't find any femdom there; if there is any I guess it's connected to the LI by the name of Rachel, who is not at all my type so I didn't try to pursue her. There's a woman introduced at the end of the current build btw who could easily be turned into a domming character, though I doubt it'll be the case. Anyway, if someone's looking for a nice, sweet dating sim/romance game WoS is pretty solid on that front.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Another small rant:

I remember when I first found out that adult games are more than just annoying pop-ups on shady sites, it was on a forum called Mistress Destiny (defunct sadly), I didn't even expect the rabbit hole they ended up becoming, much less that there are actual femdom themed games.

I was really grateful for this new avenue where I can indulge my fantasies, and I was fully aware of how lucky I am to have a "fetish" which is shared by many others on this planet. So, I came now to sympathize with people who have [harmless] desires which are even rarer and have a hard time finding an outlet, so when a femdom game comes along catering to something within femdom which is not on my arousal map, I still welcome them with enthusiasm, because they add to this genre and satisfy the desires of others who have some "family resemblance" to what I also love. I guess it is in my nature to be grateful for the unexpected gift of these games, that I always try and be as courteous as possible even with games which are not an exact match to what I like.

But then I also know from experience, that the nature of man's appetite is such that it puts sharks smelling blood to shame, and worst of all, that people get amazingly quickly accustomed to elevated standards, and soon, gratefulness turns into demands.

I remember when I was working as an internet technician between 2005-2009, at the beginning 10 mb/s internet was the best speed we could offer, then we jumped to 50 mb/s, then to 100 mb/s in a matter of a single year, the same client who had barely 7 mb/s connection a month ago, was shouting off the roof of his mouth the next month, that his internet speed is only 80 mb/s and not 100 mb/s as it was promised. It was surreal to me, but I learned something about humans and humanity. This is no different with these games, the more we are spoiled with high quality games, the more we treat them as minimum standards.

I guess this is natural to a degree, it only gets toxic when its weaponized against starter devs and when it escalates into becoming an entitlement, and bickering between those, who not long ago had no games to enjoy, about small details they detest in this game or that game. The sad reality is, that if one really wants a game to exactly match one's desires, fetishes, style and even those small, nuanced things, like the right facial expression and the right words, the right background story and the right amount of narrative complexity, etc., then one has to make his or her own game.

Realizing this, and realizing that I am not entitled to be catered to my exact specifications, helped me a great deal in accepting elements in games which I dislike such as "futa", "cuckolding", "sissification", and even games which claims to be femdom when in fact its only an assertive woman petting you aggressively...The gist of my rant here is, that we should not forget how lucky we are to have the games we have, freely given and a growing community. The more we tolerate each other's differences and proclivities, the more inclusive we become, without compromising the core and central theme of femdom we all love in one form or another, the more games, catering to more variations become possible, as long as we don't put each other down, and do not demand that every game be exactly for us in every detail.

Have a nice day all!
I dispise cuckuldry and dont like sissification but im willing to play sissification gamesl ike altered heroines which has strong femdom elements

The only kink im 100% not ok with is loli anything in that nature

I personalky dislike karlsons gambit because the sick brother plot left a shit taste in my mouth

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I dispise cuckuldry and dont like sissification but im willing to play sissification gamesl ike altered heroines which has strong femdom elements

The only kink im 100% not ok with is loli anything in that nature

I personalky dislike karlsons gambit because the sick brother plot left a shit taste in my mouth
Its ok, I also dislike many things, maledom in particular.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
But for smth completely different: Wings of Silicon has been tagged as femdom today (or was it yesterday?). I've checked it out earlier when I had some free time at work and (surprise!) didn't find any femdom there; if there is any I guess it's connected to the LI by the name of Rachel, who is not at all my type so I didn't try to pursue her. There's a woman introduced at the end of the current build btw who could easily be turned into a domming character, though I doubt it'll be the case. Anyway, if someone's looking for a nice, sweet dating sim/romance game WoS is pretty solid on that front.
I will update the list without bias, that is I will include all [hopefully] games with femdom, but personally I am not inclined to play an adult game just for the story, so, I am only excited to play games which are not "melded", that is which have at minimum a clear and separate path for femdom, separate and un-mixed with maledom and/or vanilla. In fact, lately I developed a taste for lezdom games, because I can easily dissociate from the MC's sex, and they are unlikely to contain males.

[Nobody reads the fine print of contracts...]

As for the other issue you responded to, I would only add, that my idea of human progress is more directly tied to scientific discovery and actual invention [as opposed to the capitalist weasel-word "innovation"] and structural social/economical changes than to the trans-formative power of individual selfishness and vanity dragging it upwards, the latter - in my view - does a disservice to progress if anything, if we see progress as an elevation in humane-ness too, in addition to technology. We seem to still be a stone-age creature in a world which would require a more sophisticated kind. At any rate, I wouldn't equate women getting the default human rights as them getting privileges, my example was - I believe - more subtle and specific than that, but I accept that our views differ even if corrected for this detail.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Im ok with naledom most of it on this site is rapey and feels pathetic
That is also ok, but my list will never contain any exclusively maledom games, whether they are rapey or not, on the other hand, it will include most femdom games, even the rapey ones, I LOVE non-consensual femdom fantasies. ;)

Reactions: fanboi

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
That is also ok, but my list will never contain any exclusively maledom games, whether they are rapey or not, on the other hand, it will include most femdom games, even the rapey ones, I LOVE non-consensual femdom fantasies. ;)
Ik i was just comenting on maledom in general

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I will update the list without bias, that is I will include all [hopefully] games with femdom, but personally I am not inclined to play an adult game just for the story, so, I am only excited to play games which are not "melded", that is which have at minimum a clear and separate path for femdom, separate and un-mixed with maledom and/or vanilla. In fact, lately I developed a taste for lezdom games, because I can easily dissociate from the MC's sex, and they are unlikely to contain males.
We need a separate list for the games that are tagged femdom but don't have anything to offer on this front so the people won't waste their time on them :p

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes