Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Would adding a category for perspective/point of view be useful? Maybe I'm the only one with a preference for it, but it makes a big difference in a game to me. Captured by dark elves for example has 1st person art and 2nd person descriptions, whereas estate dominate is 3rd person art and 1st person descriptions. Tower of Trample has mixed art perspectives and 2nd person descriptions, etc.
I usually mention if a game is first person view at the graphics portion. That combined with the protag, should give this one. But I will consider it. Its kinda too late to work on the categories themselves tho. Plus apart from a few people, not many contribute with full game-descriptions, and I suspect many find all the present categories already too much. Finally as I was re-reading your comment I had to really concentrate to understand what you mean by "3rd person art and 1st person descriptions"....I did, but it took me half a minute of thinking. That's a lot :) I may brake it down and add the perspective of description to the first column in addition to narrative level and alternate paths, while the perspective of the person beside art-style. One more objection tho: most games follow a very predictable pattern in this regard, it would be perhaps more apt to mention this aspect where it deviates from the norm. As such, it can both go to Observations in cases where its not typical for an rpgm or a kinetic novel.

I wish others would chime in too, I want this to be quite democratic, so if others want these categories too, please say so.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
A small speculative rant
Warning: it contains personal opinions too.

I've been thinking about why femdom games get abandoned, but its not hard to figure it out. I used the filter on femdom and analysed the first page. Of the 30 games which got listed, about 5 games contain actual femdom to any relevant degree. All these games have very low like-numbers: 20, 26, 17, 20 likes each. The games which have little or no femdom have like-numbers such as: 1601, 1293, 384, 603. We have to face it, we are a very small, or very uninvolved group of people, and some of us are not able to give monetary support. Assuming that 5% of those who like a certain game become patrons, then for each 20 people who like a game 1 person will become a patron. That means that each of these 5 games, at best has 1 patreon supporter. Compare this with: 80 paterons for the 1601 game, 64 for the 1293, 19 for the 384 and 30 for the 603 one. The difference is huge.

If you filter for femdom and also filter by likes, then games like "Being a DIK" and "Milf City" comes out on top, the entire first page contains 0 games dedicated to femdom. Most have the tag, but forgettable femdom content if any. Only on the second page do we find 1 dedicated femdom game Estate: Dominate with 839 likes which if my assumption is right, then it has 41 patrons, which is good, but this game is very high standard for rendering and story-telling. But this is the best a dedicated femdom game can expect. Compare this to when using no filter: "Being a DIK" still leads with 7697 likes which translates to 384 patrons. If filtered to male domination: "Milf City" comes out on top with 4949 likes which is 247 patrons. But maybe someone would say that this is not fair, because Milf City does not feature a dedicated maledom path (I have no clue if it does), then lets pick the game which with this filter is on the equal placing of our "best" femdom game, which is "Max's Life" 1145 likes, that is 57 patrons, having 16 more patrons than the best dedicated femdom game has.

Now, if this is true, for a new game to have 3 patrons, needs to have 60 likes. Add to this the ever-present number of nay-sayers on any given new femdom game's thread, which is significant (most testosterone filled teen males are deeply offended by femdom), demoralizing the devs. The relative lack of positive feedback from those of us who are into femdom, and the result is not hard to predict.

Surprisingly, despite all of this, there is a relatively high output of femdom-tagged games, even games with decent amount of femdom. Nominally we have 30 pages of femdom games, and 32 pages of maledom games for example. There is some overlap, given that some games feature in both categories, sadly there is no filter to NOT include a tag - as far as I know. So, based on this one might have the impression that femdom games are very popular, but as I pointed out above, many of the games tagged with femdom are not actually femdom games, I don't know the proportion of the same kind of superficiality for maledom games, but I assume is way lower.

In conclusion: we don't have many big and true femdom games, partly due to less participation, fewer numbers, which only gets further dilluted by the fact that there is a marked divide between those who only like soft femdom and those who like full-on, unapologetic femdom and further between those who also like futa and those who don't, etc [femdom its quite a big tent, which only complicates things]. And yet despite all the negatives mentioned, I think we are a particularly lucky niche group, with quite a few solid releases both completed and in development, despite the lack of support. Compare this to how NTR fans fare...[fanfare, lol:ROFLMAO:]

My final conclusion is that the devs who do persist and make femdom games are doing so mostly due to their passion and love for the genre, we all should appreciate their efforts, and try to be supportive, even if a game doesn't perfectly fit our taste to a T.

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Aseratrix
Hmm I am not sure that we are such a small crowd. Tower of Trample is a pure femdom game. Despite new updates being very rare, they have:

PATRONS
and make $5,053
PER MONTH

So the market is there. You just need to produce some quality and don't cave in to the femdom haters. Karlsson Gambit also makes nearly 3k which is a very good number and could grow even further if the dev sticks to making high quality femdom games. If Hennissart with Estate Dominate would have been able to update at least every 3 to 4 month, I am pretty sure he would also be at at least 3 k per months now. Probably even more.

Maybe one advice to devs. Have low entry patreon pledges to get the game legally. That's what Bowei does and it works very well for him. Also devs of niche fetishes have less competition. So even though the potential market would be smaller, you also don't have to share with that many.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Aseratrix
Hmm I am not sure that we are such a small crowd. Tower of Trample is a pure femdom game. Despite new updates being very rare, they have:

PATRONS
and make $5,053
PER MONTH

So the market is there. You just need to produce some quality and don't cave in to the femdom haters. Karlsson Gambit also makes nearly 3k which is a very good number and could grow even further if the dev sticks to making high quality femdom games. If Hennissart with Estate Dominate would have been able to update at least every 3 to 4 month, I am pretty sure he would also be at at least 3 k per months now. Probably even more.

Maybe one advice to devs. Have low entry patreon pledges to get the game legally. That's what Bowei does and it works very well for him. Also devs of niche fetishes have less competition. So even though the potential market would be smaller, you also don't have to share with that many.
Cool, I think then the likes-filter is either malfunctioning or deliberately filters out certain games?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Cool, I think then the likes-filter is either malfunctioning or deliberately filters out certain games?
I think there's smth wrong with the filter, when you created this thread I clicked femdom tag and many games that I've played and are tagged as femdom did not appear for me.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Well, I still think some of my rant is valid, the outlier games such as ToT are an exception to the rule, it doesn't seem to me to top in quality many other femdom games which are much lower rated. As for KG, I bet half the revenue comes from the maledom alternate-route.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Well, I still think some of my rant is valid, the outlier games such as ToT are an exception to the rule, it doesn't seem to me to top in quality many other femdom games which are much lower rated. As for KG, I bet half the revenue comes from the maledom alternate-route.
No way. Majority is clearly femdom. I see it from the comments on Patreon and Discord. Also the super patreons who pay way more than average are all sub guys.
Also just look at the money all these (often not even real dominant) FinDommes are making. Femdom surely has no problem with the amount of submissive men willing to spend money for their kink.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
No way. Majority is clearly femdom. I see it from the comments on Patreon and Discord. Also the super patreons who pay way more than average are all sub guys.
Also just look at the money all these (often not even real dominant) FinDommes are making. Femdom surely has no problem with the amount of submissive men willing to spend money for their kink.
Ok, I stand corrected, and happy to be wrong.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Unholy Arts by Deep Interactivity.

HTML, text based game with drawn character sprites; fantasy setting with significant plot and monster girls. Female protagonist with optional femdom (lezdom only) content; MC can be sub or dom. There's lot of fights during which the player may use lewd attacks and this is where most of the erotic content is present. We have some light humiliation, bondage, oral servitude, a little bit of leg worship, spanking, mind control; there's a slave/mistress play (after a fight MC can be temporarily enslaved or enslave others [or can ask someone for such relantionship], but there's not much slave/master play at work there). There are some choices to be made, but most of the time we grind to upgrade our stats, participate in fights or in conversations during which we use our various energy bars in order to build relationships/rivalries.

Tuanorgas

Sep 29, 2018
A small speculative rant
Warning: it contains personal opinions too.

I've been thinking about why femdom games get abandoned, but its not hard to figure it out. I used the filter on femdom and analysed the first page. Of the 30 games which got listed, about 5 games contain actual femdom to any relevant degree. All these games have very low like-numbers: 20, 26, 17, 20 likes each. The games which have little or no femdom have like-numbers such as: 1601, 1293, 384, 603. We have to face it, we are a very small, or very uninvolved group of people, and some of us are not able to give monetary support. Assuming that 5% of those who like a certain game become patrons, then for each 20 people who like a game 1 person will become a patron. That means that each of these 5 games, at best has 1 patreon supporter. Compare this with: 80 paterons for the 1601 game, 64 for the 1293, 19 for the 384 and 30 for the 603 one. The difference is huge.

If you filter for femdom and also filter by likes, then games like "Being a DIK" and "Milf City" comes out on top, the entire first page contains 0 games dedicated to femdom. Most have the tag, but forgettable femdom content if any. Only on the second page do we find 1 dedicated femdom game Estate: Dominate with 839 likes which if my assumption is right, then it has 41 patrons, which is good, but this game is very high standard for rendering and story-telling. But this is the best a dedicated femdom game can expect. Compare this to when using no filter: "Being a DIK" still leads with 7697 likes which translates to 384 patrons. If filtered to male domination: "Milf City" comes out on top with 4949 likes which is 247 patrons. But maybe someone would say that this is not fair, because Milf City does not feature a dedicated maledom path (I have no clue if it does), then lets pick the game which with this filter is on the equal placing of our "best" femdom game, which is "Max's Life" 1145 likes, that is 57 patrons, having 16 more patrons than the best dedicated femdom game has.

Now, if this is true, for a new game to have 3 patrons, needs to have 60 likes. Add to this the ever-present number of nay-sayers on any given new femdom game's thread, which is significant (most testosterone filled teen males are deeply offended by femdom), demoralizing the devs. The relative lack of positive feedback from those of us who are into femdom, and the result is not hard to predict.

Surprisingly, despite all of this, there is a relatively high output of femdom-tagged games, even games with decent amount of femdom. Nominally we have 30 pages of femdom games, and 32 pages of maledom games for example. There is some overlap, given that some games feature in both categories, sadly there is no filter to NOT include a tag - as far as I know. So, based on this one might have the impression that femdom games are very popular, but as I pointed out above, many of the games tagged with femdom are not actually femdom games, I don't know the proportion of the same kind of superficiality for maledom games, but I assume is way lower.

In conclusion: we don't have many big and true femdom games, partly due to less participation, fewer numbers, which only gets further dilluted by the fact that there is a marked divide between those who only like soft femdom and those who like full-on, unapologetic femdom and further between those who also like futa and those who don't, etc [femdom its quite a big tent, which only complicates things]. And yet despite all the negatives mentioned, I think we are a particularly lucky niche group, with quite a few solid releases both completed and in development, despite the lack of support. Compare this to how NTR fans fare...[fanfare, lol:ROFLMAO:]

My final conclusion is that the devs who do persist and make femdom games are doing so mostly due to their passion and love for the genre, we all should appreciate their efforts, and try to be supportive, even if a game doesn't perfectly fit our taste to a T.

Thanks for your time!
it seems to me that the problem you mentioned are either routed in Femdom mislabeling (or rather too generous labeling) on this site and smaller audience for FemDom games.

There is still one question though: Are FemDom games actually more likely to be abandoned than other games?
To answer I tried to get some statistics from this site. Take this with a grain of salt and expect a lot of speculations.

All games:
Total: 9593
Abandoned: 1899 (20%)
Completed: 4388 (46%)

Games with "Female Dominance" tag:
Total: 893
Abandoned: 140 (16%)
Completed: 276 (31%)

From the numbers it might seem like the FemDom games are not any more likely to be abandoned but it takes more time for them to be completed. This might be because of the smaller audience so it's harder for developers to gain significant financial support to spend more time in game development, because they need to keep their jobs. Also keep in mind that this doesn't include games on long hiatus like Tower of Trample.

I think it feels like FemDom games are abandoned more because there's fewer of them in general so you can easily ran out of them and ends up with nothing to play.

I would also like to mention the way the games on this site are usually published. The mainstream games are usually released as a finished product. The games here on the other hand are released in small chunks with expectation of regular updates. Then we have Patreon, the main source of income. The way it works puts creator under pressure to release monthly content, otherwise they might feel like they take money for nothing. Finally there is the community itself demanding the next update (this is probably a vocal minority but it's still relevant). All this together could create very discouraging environment for creators and in extreme circumstances could lead to creative burnout. I know at least two creators that have been somehow dealing with this problem recently. Even the creators of arguably the most successful FemDom game, Tower of Trample, were tackling this and decided to purse side projects for a while. There might have been some poorly chosen words from their side but they didn't deserved all the backslash they got.

I'm not sure if I'm on topic anymore but it it something that was bugging me for a while. Creators are people and these are their passion projects. Once the passion is gone...

I guess this was my turn to rant :)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
it seems to me that the problem you mentioned are either routed in Femdom mislabeling (or rather too generous labeling) on this site and smaller audience for FemDom games.

There is still one question though: Are FemDom games actually more likely to be abandoned than other games?
To answer I tried to get some statistics from this site. Take this with a grain of salt and expect a lot of speculations.

All games:
Total: 9593
Abandoned: 1899 (20%)
Completed: 4388 (46%)

Games with "Female Dominance" tag:
Total: 893
Abandoned: 140 (16%)
Completed: 276 (31%)

From the numbers it might seem like the FemDom games are not any more likely to be abandoned but it takes more time for them to be completed. This might be because of the smaller audience so it's harder for developers to gain significant financial support to spend more time in game development, because they need to keep their jobs. Also keep in mind that this doesn't include games on long hiatus like Tower of Trample.

I think it feels like FemDom games are abandoned more because there's fewer of them in general so you can easily ran out of them and ends up with nothing to play.

I would also like to mention the way the games on this site are usually published. The mainstream games are usually released as a finished product. The games here on the other hand are released in small chunks with expectation of regular updates. Then we have Patreon, the main source of income. The way it works puts creator under pressure to release monthly content, otherwise they might feel like they take money for nothing. Finally there is the community itself demanding the next update (this is probably a vocal minority but it's still relevant). All this together could create very discouraging environment for creators and in extreme circumstances could lead to creative burnout. I know at least two creators that have been somehow dealing with this problem recently. Even the creators of arguably the most successful FemDom game, Tower of Trample, were tackling this and decided to purse side projects for a while. There might have been some poorly chosen words from their side but they didn't deserved all the backslash they got.

I'm not sure if I'm on topic anymore but it it something that was bugging me for a while. Creators are people and these are their passion projects. Once the passion is gone...

I guess this was my turn to rant :)
Your rant was very interesting, feel free to do so any time!!!:p

Reactions: Tuanorgas

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Just read op. Small spelling error with Karlsson engine. Thought saying Interesting story about 2nd Class is too subjective note in comparison to all of the others. Mistresses of the Forest has alternate no femdom route where you just fight against everyone using your sword (among other things). Great work and I'll try to add to the list.
Wtf is this where is this list people are speaking about what do i click ?

Ellessedil

Jun 18, 2021
I dunno if this would solve or worsen things, but maybe splitting Female Domination into two tags? So for non focused should use the tag Female Domination and for Femdom focused should get a tag called Femdom?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I dunno if this would solve or worsen things, but maybe splitting Female Domination into two tags? So for non focused should use the tag Female Domination and for Femdom focused should get a tag called Femdom?
Splitting the tag may be a good idea, but not between female domination and femdom, since the latter is literally identical to the former: female domination [its just a combo of the first syllables], and they mean the exact same thing. Plus as long as people are keen on using terms as they see fit, that would only increase confusion.

Female domination/femdom should be reserved to what it actually means, adding a modifier in front such as soft-femdom and hard-femdom would be more a useful tag separation. Or in case of really barely even femdom, something like "fem-top" would be better, with femdom reserved to actual femdom content.

That being said, I am more in favor of people using words correctly, nothing is stopping devs except perhaps ignorance in some cases to add a modifier in front of their tags: soft/hard, light/heavy, mild/extreme, etc, or even specify that a given tag only refers to 1 scene: femdom (one scene), etc.

During my time on this site I learned my way around. For example if a game has too many tags [and its all brewed into the same narrative, without splitting paths], some of which are opposites such as femdom/maledom, and also have tags usually not associated with femdom play such as "vaginal sex", "harem", "loli", etc...then you can be sure that the female domination tag, if its among them, only refers to some feather-weight kind, maybe limited to one or two scenes at that. This combined with the game description, preview-pics, and the number of likes, almost never makes me fail in predicting the actual nature of the content.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes